The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Raymour & Flanigan — Late delivery of wrong funiture!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We ordered a lovely leather sectional sofa. They gave a 4 hour window in which they would deliver. They did not; they were late. They dropped off a left-handed sectional when we ordered a right-handed one. (My family member that accepted it should have noticed but they didn't). They realized their mistake when they tried to deliver my sofa to someone that wanted the left-handed sectional. They called and said they'd be back in a FEW DAYS to correct it. We told them no, that was not acceptable. They finally came and switched the sofas around 7:30pm, breaking the screen door while doing so. After they left I found a nick in my wall too.
And of course, no one at the store cared at all when I called to complain. It was like talking to my kitchen table. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set