The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Raymour & Flanigan — bed bugs
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Upon graduating college and getting a job, my daughter's first major purchase was a bed room set from Raymour & Flannigans. She was so proud of herself. Our daughter immediately began to get hives.
Never thinking that Bed Bugs could be the problem, she visited allergist and dermatologist for solutions. After changing laundry soaps and chasing a non-existent allergy problem for months we discovered that her mattress was infested with Bed Bugs. The company refuses to take responsibility even though we never have had any pest problems until we brought their product into our home.
Our whole family now has the heebie-jeebies and have trouble sleeping at night and I have the expense of trying to rid our formerly happy home of these pests.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Platinum protection plan
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set