Raymour and Flanigansofa

C

Buyer Beware

We recieved our sofa on 10/3/08 and 3 days afterwards the sofa began looking old and worn. The throw pillows has lost half of its stuffing and shape, and the seat cushions are flat. We are not overweight people and are hardly home to enjoy the product. Even if we were, the merchandise shouldnot disintegrate after 3 days. I contacted customer service in NJ and the first rep. I spoke to attempted to make it my responsibility to call the repair department in Connecticut to ascertain an appointment. So, I called again and spoke with someone a little more helpful who scheduled a service appointment for me on 10/22/08.

Because the store doesnt accept exchanges or refunds I am stuck with this piece of crap. Take your time and shop around! Good Luck!!