Raymour and FlaniganPoor service and fake charges

I don't want to waste anymore time on this company so I'm going to make this short. Be forewarned this company does not care about you.

I found a mystery charge on my credit card from Raymour and Flanigan. My wife and I negotiated a package deal that included 3 mattresses, 3-Platinum protection plans and a sectional couch that also included the plan. 2 of the plans were negotiated as throw-ins but Raymour and Flanigan at the Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ renegged on the deal the next day and charged my Wells Fargo account without notifying me. It took me 10 weeks to get these charges removed which included late fees and interest charges. By the way, Wells Fargo charges 24% APR if you sign up through R&F.

We are also waiting for the Protection Plan company to call us back about cleaning our furniture. After numerous calls to them we still have not heard back after 3 weeks. This company is running a Madoff-type scam.