Ram Courier For Ferrying Vodacom's Parcels — unethical behaviour from counterparts sent by vodacom
I am unhappy with the treatment I got from the Ram driver who was ferrying my new contract phone. This was earlier on 03/11/2016, Ram does hand in hand on behave of Vodacom, this driver refused to come to me and instructed me to meet him way far from the address ferrying to, I called the online sales dep.., ram to sort this out but the parcel noted as unable to contact client even when they didn't deliver. My complaint is about the horrible and disrespectful treatment I encountered with Ram driver.
Vodacom often asks us as customers to rate the level of service we received from their staff now how Vodacom deals with this treatment we get from its courier service! The drivers cell is [protected], Vodacom must deal with this issue as to us clients it speaks to the level of service we get from Vodacom so Vodacom deals with its counterparts, we just customers we don't know SLAs of Vodacom and Ram Courier.
Unhappy Vodacom client
More Ram Courier For Ferrying Vodacom's Parcels Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience
- Vodacom - bad service
- Vodacom - elite mobile
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!!
- Vodacom - data usage
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling