Ram Courier For Ferrying Vodacom's Parcelsunethical behaviour from counterparts sent by vodacom

I am unhappy with the treatment I got from the Ram driver who was ferrying my new contract phone. This was earlier on 03/11/2016, Ram does hand in hand on behave of Vodacom, this driver refused to come to me and instructed me to meet him way far from the address ferrying to, I called the online sales dep.., ram to sort this out but the parcel noted as unable to contact client even when they didn't deliver. My complaint is about the horrible and disrespectful treatment I encountered with Ram driver.

Vodacom often asks us as customers to rate the level of service we received from their staff now how Vodacom deals with this treatment we get from its courier service! The drivers cell is [protected], Vodacom must deal with this issue as to us clients it speaks to the level of service we get from Vodacom so Vodacom deals with its counterparts, we just customers we don't know SLAs of Vodacom and Ram Courier.

Unhappy Vodacom client
Mpheu
Cell: [protected]

• Pe
    Petado88 Nov 03, 2016

This dissatisfaction regarding a parcel delivery

• Ju
    Junior Nene May 25, 2017

I was supposed to receive my phone on Wednesday. When I made an enquiry on Thursday they said they cannot find my address and their drivers have no GPS'es to find my address. I was not contacted and on the tracking sheet shows as incorrect address. So if the address is wrong why was I not contacted? Then the rude lady just said I am welcome to lay a complain with head office. When I call Vodacom they just tell me I should take it up ram instead of assisting me. I going to post it everywhere including hello Peter. Ram needs to train their staff. They delivered my phone two years ago now it is a problem.

• Ph
    Phitus Oct 05, 2017

Compliment

The is a lady called Keitumetse, she is working at pretoria branch, that lady realy loves her job, she is always flexi and energetic, treating the customer with love and respect