Rainsoftservice

L

Hi, I'm a Rainsoft customer for the last 13-15 years. My experience with the dealer on Edgewater Orlando FL is nothing but problems and dissatisfaction. I recently have my solar panel for the heater removed by the company due to hurricane damage to the roof and I need a whole roof replacement. I called your dealer to arrange for the solar panel to put back. I was told to wait for 2 weeks on Jan 19 for that I had no problem with. On the day of the appointment, they called and I was told their van had problem and cannot come and they will rearrange for 1st thing in the morning the next day which I also agreed. Jan 20 came and they told me they won't be coming till 3-6pm (they promised 1st thing in the morning). When they arrived, they told me they don't have the bracket (or nails) that they left on the roof when they took down the panel, so they have to come back on Jan 21 around the same time (3pm) again. When Jan 22 came, they never came back and no called was received (no call no show). I have also rearranged Solar city to come to replace the rest of the panels after rainsoft which I have to rescheduled again. I called the above office and request to speak to a manager, they told me Mr. Colon will call me back, never did I get a call back from him. I visited the office on Jan 24 to request to speak to a manager again, they told me manager Jason was on sick leave, someone will get back with me. After several more phone calls from us demanding to speak to a manager, finally Mr. Colon called back. I complained to him about the service I received from his company and explained to him that I have to postponed my appointment with Solar City three times to put back the rest of the panels to my house due to their delay. He told me will have Sharon (office manager) to call me back. Sharon called me back and I explained to her the same details. she didn't apologize but blame me stating that's my fault because they left those brackets on the roof and the roofer took them, therefor her staff couldn't put the panel back. Honestly, we were never told to tell the roofer to save those brackets. They fully aware that we were replacing the whole roof and not once we went up to the roof and look at what happened. We pay $500 for Rainsoft to take down and put back the panel assuming they will do the job ( I don't think I need to supervise them by telling them to take and bring the brackets back to do their job). I told Mr. Perry (scheduler) that I would be OK if they arrange to put back the panel before Solar City come back the following Thursday. Instead, I have to wait for anther week from the company for the service at their merciful time and convenient. The no call, no show, the blaming and lack of communication cause me to lose my patience with your dealer.
This is not the first time we have encountered problems with them. We have purchased the solar panel which wasn't even working in the 1st year. It took them almost a year to get the system to work. We also have the air-conditioning system put in by them. But the workmanship was so bad (told by their own people) that they have to send the 2nd man over to reinstall the whole system all over again after 3 months. We have also had our annual water filtration and solar heated system service. Sadly, after the so call annual maintenance which I paid for $500, the two systems weren't even working at all. They end up replacing the whole damaged part by the maintenance guy six months later in order to get the water system work again.
We have been a loyal customer who had spent $30, 000-$40, 000 with the company in the past. But we will no longer their customer any more after that.
Lai