Menu
Maynilad Water Services
reviews & complaints

Maynilad Water Services
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

44 complaints
2 resolved 42 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Maynilad Water Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
G
8:16 am EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Water billing

Magandang araw po tatanungin ko lang po kung ano na po ba ung resulta. Nang invistigatio ninyo sa complain po namin ito po ang acccount number po namin [protected] bigla po kasing tumaas ung bill po namin may nag reading po pero di naman po kami binigyan nang resibo. Tapos pag labas nang bill. Malaki na di naman po kami nag bill nang ganong kalaki kasi dalawang tao. Lng po ung nakatira dito

4:22 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day! I would like to complain about the water interruption here in Anabu, Imus City, Cavite. There is a supply from 3 am onwards until 5 am so it does not support our daily use. Low supply Maynilad, please be considerate of our complaints. Try to improve more about your services. Thank you!

S
10:33 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Maynilad Water Services - Our Application/connection payment paid via 7/11 near Maynilad office, Potrero branch, was not reflected on your record, according to your staff.

Good day!

I applied for a new connection for our newly constructed house in Burgos Street, Concepcion, Malabon City last May 2020 with a CAN: [protected]. . We did not receive monthly bill for 4 consecutive months that's why I went to Maynilad office, Potrero Branch and asked for our monthly bill. Maynilad staff dis not issue our monthly consumption bill due to conflict in application fee/connection fee which does not reflect on their system according to her. The staff keep on asking me to show my proof of payment or a photocopy of receipt which I already submitted to Maynilad office.

Desired outcome: Please verify my proof of payment from my submitted documents to address my complain.

S
11:26 pm EST

Maynilad Water Services - Liars

Okay, they mentioned last March 10 that this will be an interruption and we'll be fixed on March 11 and then March 11, nothing happened this is specifically here at 258 Estole Compound Itaas, Putatan Muntinlupa City that is a complete address please take action! And the, comes they said it will resume on March 12 6 am. All of us has work. Our dirty plates was hanging since March 10 can you imagine that very exhausting! And then, there is still no water up until now March 12 12:24 PM. NAKAKAINIS NA PO SOBRA! GRABE NG PANGGAGAGO TO. AYUSI. NIYO NAMAN. MAY MGA WORK PO KAMI. KAILANGAN NAMIN MALIGO, DO YOU EVEN KNOW DIKAMI MAKAPAG SAING DAHIL SA WALANG TUBIG?!

Desired outcome: I know you can't read my mind. Just fixed what is the problem in our area!!!

8:37 pm EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Water

On August 2nd they cut off my water. Illegally cut it off. You see 1 month before MAYNILAD sent out people that looked at our meter and determined it was faulty. My normal bill is only 130 pesos but in their mind they charged almost 11, 000 pesos. Their is no one on my block that should ever have an 11, 000 pesos bill. I got MAYNILAD on camera saying they will remove that amount and put 130 on the bill. However they did not keep their word. On August 2nd these geniuses that they are disconnected us. But, wait, there is more! this last month even though our meter has a disconnection somehow another 8, 000 was added to the bill making it almost 19, 000. In the slow mind of MAYNILAD they sent us a 2nd disconnection notice lol.
These people are soo stupid scientist can write for decades on it. I do not know what to do accept move because MAYNILADs workers are the dumbest people on planet earth.

Desired outcome: For the bill to be fixed

12:12 am EDT

Maynilad Water Services - I am complaining about my bill

Good day! I have a concern regarding with my bill. Please check my meter. We notice that the meter is still running even we don't turn on our faucets. We don't have any leaks inside our house. We've been paying bills even we don't consume that much. ❗PLEASE CHECK ASAP!❗ 😓 I need an immediate response with this concern. I'm really stressed out paying much with water that we don't even consumed! Here's my details.

Contract Account No. [protected]
Account Name: Amante Alvarez
Service Address: B11 L4-B papaya st. Doña Josefa Village Las Piñas

Desired outcome: Please Immediate Resolution!

G
6:50 am EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Emma Angeles Argote Homewrecker

Dear HR Management,

I have been complaining Emma Argote to your company since September 2018. Unfortunately Noone responded to my complain against Ms. Argote.

I am pleading to please to take action on her. Her manipulative scheming personality keeps on destroying my family. Without any conscience. She uses her position as HR Officer even company resources to continue with the ellicit affair with my husband.

I believe your corporate values stand for honesty and integrity that Ms. Argote doesn't have. Instead she represents Maynilad in a horrible way.

Please let my cry be heard and reached the board of directors of Maynilad.

M
Aug 27, 2021 4:53 am EDT

Same to Margarita Gatchalian Pepito with a [censored] son Xion Kyrie Pepito. Maynilad company tolerates these kind of employees act, homewreckers and mistress are welcome in their company.

D
9:05 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Magrerequest lang po ako na bombahin ang puso negro sa pinapauphan na bahay po.

9:56 pm EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Delayed billing

Primary Cuisine Essentials Corp.
Contract Account No. [protected]
Service Address: 1645 Jose P. Laurel Sr. St. Brgy 639 San Miguel Manila

Delayed sending of water bill. My Md's need detailed breakdown of Unpaid previous amount of 146, 295.69. I need a detailed for what month is unpaid for our recon. We paid in advance of 25k dated March 03, 2021, because we don't receive hard copy or soft of billing. I understand of our present situation, but in our part, it is inconvenience, only call center tele computer will just say for disconnection. It is not our fault. How many times I send an email, and calls and just say after 2-3 working days, but it takes months . This is not a personal account, it is a company account. My attention is called by my MDS, napapagalitan na po ako. I hope naman po my request will be granted.We are willing to pay naman our dues, but I can't make payment without any proof of billing, especially, the unpaid is so big. I don't need a voice recorder to answer this problem, I need a hard copy. Hope you can understand my part. I'm at accounting side, it is not acceptable to the signatories no complete attachments and especially the owners. I don't issue payment being blind folded.

Thank you so much for your kind and prompt action for this matter.

Arlene P. Dagoy
Accountant 1
cp#[protected]
co.landline line: [protected]

D
8:35 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to get the attention of your office regarding the inconsiderate contractors under your company. The duo went on cutting our water connection without informing us - the owner. As per our tenant who are residing at that time on our house, they disagree and did not sign on the paper that your contractor is asking to get our water meter. Still...

M
10:43 pm EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Bill

Robert chua account no. [protected] add: 77 w 6th ave., bgy 121 grace park east, caloocan city... I got no bills since march... Then got this bill last monday amounting to php 5008.72... Please send me bills from locked down time up to now so that I can see why such big amount with no one using water on these months. If not, let me know how to pay this bill through installment... How many month max to pay coz where can we get that big amount to pay the bill at one time. Thanks a lot

I
7:26 pm EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Margarita Pepito having an illicit affair with a married man

Margarita gatchalian pepito having an illicit affair with a married man
Maynilad tolerating these kind of actions. Still no response. Its indicated in your CODE of CONDUCT. How can a reputable company tolerate these kind of employees act. Margarita Gatchalian Pepito is having an affair with my husband, and they have a child, you can confirm it at your HR department at Arroceros branch. Its indicated in our Government Policy that no company should tolerate these kind of actions and behavior. You should do something about it. Terminate her at least.
Still hoping for your response.
Thank you and may God bless us all.

Settled

L
3:31 am EDT

Maynilad Water Services - Margarita gatchalian pepito having an illicit affair with a married man

Still hoping for your response.
Thank you and may God bless us all.

K
Jul 19, 2022 11:18 pm EDT

During summer Maynilad has a very old but very effective alibi for water interruption-low water level at the source. During the rainy days where water is sometimes overflowing at the source the water interruption of Maynilad still continues but they change the alibi such as blown out pipes and maintenance everywhere. The real source of water interruption is actually insufficient water processing equipment. Maynilad could not cope up with the continuous increasing demand due to lack of foresight and advance planning. Middle East countries like Saudi Arabia has no rivers as a source but they dont have water interruptions. They rely on the sea and use a more complex system to desalinate the sea water. Maynilad please wake up before its too late.

6:13 am EST

Maynilad Water Services - Maynilad Water

It's been almost half a year that our water services was being cut off every 10am - 7pm . We totally understand that they are conserving water to have a supply the whole year. But, everytime the water comes back at 7pm it's disgusting ! There are lot of solid wastes that are coming out like steel rust, sands, worms etc . The most annoying thing about the water is it's awful smell ! It smells like a rotten rat, like mud at a drainage ! We can take no more ! We are paying our bills monthly and this is what we got ! TAKE ACTION ABOUT THIS AND FIX IT !

Pugeda st. Muzon 2 Rosario Cavite

K
Jul 19, 2022 11:16 pm EDT

5:12 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My usual monthly bill charge is only 130.68php, always the minimum amount, always paid on time. Got February bill and was disappointed as it went up to 1, 050.95php. I dont have any household appliance that could use water, always did my laundry at the laundromat place. I'm the only user at my apartment at nasa work ako 10hrs a day. Guy that works for...

1:23 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Miles did not take care of my concern about the promissory note on my bill. My bill needs to renew it's contract/ promissory note every start of the year. Every year I came here in this branch and it seems so convenient that representatives don't ask me too many questions and they can resolve it quickly. This person had me run to many person, contact thi...

12:27 am EDT

Maynilad Water Services - maynilad water

CLEARLY INDICATED on their disconnection notice that they will disconnect if not settled on or before 29th of june... Then someone came june 18 without even talking to anyone and disconnected our water supply. These heartless company should not even bother putting a deadline if the company itself cannot follow. NAKAKALOKO KAU NG TAO AT SOBRANG ABALA NG GINAGAWA NIO! MGA WALANG PUSO! We have 2 babies at home so we had so much inconvenience. I get it that we customers should pay billa on time, bit whats the use of the grace period if you will just do things as you please?!?! You sure are brainless and heartless!

P
4:58 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day ma'am / sir I am precious joy aguilar who is a consumer of maynilad. I am writing a complaint againts maynilad due to no water supply during the daytime and we can only save water starting from 1am till 5am only. The rest of the entire day no water at all! It started last april. 19, 2019 when they advise for turning off the water supply starting...

12:21 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

water service disconnected without notice last payment was settled on march 27 2019 representatives from maynilad bacoor, locked my meter saying that my bill is for 92 days late payment and I should be responsible for the reconnection fee technically, I have late fee for 2 months only. And I haven't receive the bill for the month of May. Customer service hotline number not working. No response from fb account and text hotline.

R
4:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Maynilad Water Services - water interruption/incompetent engineers/misleading public advisory

Yesterday at approximately 7am (29 April), Maynilad posted an advisory that water interruption will take effect from 12 pm to 3am. Customers including me, experienced an early water supply cut at 8am, 4 hours earlier than mentioned. NOW, people here in Bayanan made an effort to wake up early to do the necessary things that includes water. Unfortunately, water is not yet restored as of 4:17 am due to lack of competence of these engineers and the people behind it. Are you trying to kill us all here? People are getting sick and the only thing that we stick at are your advisories. We need a complete report on this.

Maynilad Water Services contacts