Having problems with PureIt?

PureIt reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 17, 2009. The latest review terrible quality was posted on Aug 23, 2016. The latest complaint detective battery replacement was resolved on Jun 14, 2011. PureIt has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 11 reviews. PureIt has resolved 7 complaints.

PureIt Customer Service Contacts

177, 29th Street, O-block, Annanagar
Tamil Nadu

Chennai
India - 600102

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PureIt Customer Service. Initial PureIt complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PureIt above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PureIt. Discuss the issues you have had with PureIt and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PureIt Complaints & Reviews

PureItWaterterrible quality

I'm very disappointed with the quality of the product and will not buy their filters ever again! Ordered two filters from PureItWater website and received them in a timely manner and everything seemed fine, I installed one of them and after three weeks of using it started to leak! I contacted customer service and they said that it was my fault and that I probably did something wrong when installed. I asked for a refund and they refused. Then I said that I have one more filter which was unpacked and wanted to send it back and they said that they don't accept returns!! Terrible company! Avoid at all costs! All they need is your money!

pureitReliance digital has provided broken Pureit water filter

I have taken Pureit water filter from Reliance digital from Vijayawada. When I kept water in it, the water is coming out from the filtering indicator. I registered a complaint (customer id: [protected] ) )to Pureit department with complaint number C124623913.

When I called to reliance and pureit they are stating that they are send an executive to solve the issue, but no one is serving and getting the issue resolved.

Jelani has provided the pureit and I spoke with Nagaraj and Dinesh in Reliance digital.
    Prasad from pureit dealer.

• Rd
        rdrlindia Dec 11, 2012

Dear Ma'am,

We're heartened to see that your issue has been resolved. You can always write to us at http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746 for any queries or complaints.

Warm Regards,
        Reliance Digital

• Hu
        HulPureit Nov 30, 2012

Dear Madam,
        This is in continuation to concern mentioned in your blog dated 28th November 2012 regarding your Pureit. We would like to thank you once again for taking the time and effort to reach us. Our customer care executive visited your place on 30th November and resolved your issue. And we trust that the solution was satisfactory. We will be glad to assist you for any kind of future queries.
        You may reach us by,
        1. Replying to this response, or
        2. Email: [email protected], or
        3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or
        4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: [protected] / [protected].
        Regards,
        Resha Parkar
        Manager-Consumer Communication & Analytics

• Hu
        HulPureit Nov 30, 2012

Dear Madam,
        Thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us on your concern. On behalf of Pureit team we express regret for the inconvenience caused from our end in resolving your issue. We are in a receipt of your concern and are keen to get your issue resolved on top priority.
        Regards,
        Resha Parkar
        Manager-Consumer Communication & Analytics

• Pr
        Priyalakshmi Jun 21, 2008

The order is in the of nakkeeran.
        we booked battery kit and tap on 11 june
        we didnt get any information till now.
        please take our request into consideration and deliver the product as soon as possible.

• Vd
        V.DESHIKACHAR May 10, 2008

BATTERY KIT BOOKED ON 28-04-08.NOT DELIVERED TILL 10-04-08, INSPITE OF 6 REMINDERS.

pureitdetective battery replacement

I ordered for a mesh for the pureit water purifier on 23rd May and got it from the selling agent from star services in coimbatore who i think are the authorised agents in cbe.The person came and saw the purifier and told we have to change the battery also. He changed a new one . But as soon as he left the filter started leaking and we called Star services immediately and booked a complaint No.C113407698 on 24th may at 7.45 p.m. Till now they have not come nor have they called. I think it is a disgrace for a purifier company who are advertising for a MILLION CHALLENGE in the tv everyday to have such association with this particular company's services. It is a disgrace vasanthiprasad .Coimbatore.mobile [protected]

pureitNO PROBLEM IN AFTER SALES SERVICE

HI,

I HAVE PURCHASED PUREIT IN 2009, ON RECOMMENDATION OF ONE OF MY FRIEND .
        AQUAGUARD, KENT’S WERE IN MY MIND
        BUT WHEN GO THRU WITH THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOUND THAT IT IS THE BEST PRODUCT IN MY BUDGET,

AFTER THAT USING PUREIT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM SO FAR AND WITH EXCELLENT SUPPORT OF SERVICE TEAM.

GREAT THING ABOUT PUREIT IS THAT NO ROCKET SCIENCE IN OPERATION AND USE.

NO PROBLEM IN AFTER SALES SERVICE AT ALL .

HAVE ORDERED THREE TIME BATTERY FOR REPLACEMENT AND GOT SERVICE AS PROMISED BY COMPANY

THANKS
        RANBIR SINGH
        [protected]
        HISAR

Pureit Water FilterPoor service

Relying on brand name hindustan unilever ltd i purchased pureit water filter on 14 / 04 / 2009 from bharuch (Gujarat) . My customer id no is [protected]. After about 3months batery showed red i contacted customer care on mob. [protected] he sujested to replace batery of rs500. Which has longer life. Again relying on brand name hindustan unilever ltd i got batery replaced on11 / 07 / 2009. Again after @2 months water stoped flowing from second chamber to third chamber though battery showed white indication. Customer care was contacted many times but in vain. Some of my complaint no are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. . . Height of it after every 2 days of lodging complaint message is received that complaint is attended successfully. How is it that without attending such messages are given??. I am fed up and planning to throw it out. I also advice everyone not to purchase pureit.

• Ns
              NSV.Chalapathi Jun 12, 2011

Since 3 years leakage of water was not rectified and replace the battery

• Su
              surajit pal Feb 18, 2011

i have tried calling in toll free no in west bengal but nobody responded yet i have booked a hll battery kit . so this is my kindly request to change my hll battery kit contact no: [protected]

Pureit Team Dec 28, 2009

Dear Mr. Mahani

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 20th Dec regarding your Pureit

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to speak to us and provide valuable feedback on our product and services.

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 22nd Dec & resolved the complaint, trust you are satisfied with the same.

I would also request you to confirm regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to us for any further queries by login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your feedback as well as contact details.

Rest assured of continued support always.

• Aj
              ajay banerjee Jun 05, 2009

I bought a pureit water filter on 4 / 11 / 2007, the battery kit of the filter has expired one month ago but inspite of my complaining regularly no one is the least bothered. Every time i complain they give me a complain no. Please help! My customer id is [protected] ajay banerjee

pureitbill not received, taste of water is not good

my name is ashok vishwakarma, mob.no. [protected], resi - 208/9, IInd floor amritpuri-b, garhi, east of kailash, new delhi - 110065

i have purchased pureit Rs.2000/- by helpline no. before 2 month, and i have not received any my pureit bill whose send by courier (as per your executive words), I have complaint to customer care but result is zero.
            your proudct is useless (dibba) for me at present.
            At last, please solve my problem otherwise i will goto court.
            thanking you.
            (There is no change of my address and mob. no.)

Hindustan Unilever / Pureit WaterNo replacement for my Tab

I had report to pure it line regarding replacement of tab for my pure it water purifier on 21st September 2009. Again on 13.10.09 & 16.10.09, 18.10.09, 19.10.09 I had a discussion with your pure it representative to Help line No. [protected] regarding non response of replacement for Tab. But still today no representative came & replace the Tab. My Complaint no is C091618381. I don't have any other purifier, so please replace the TAB as on war foot basis as because of poor quality of water may harm health of my family member.

Best Regards,
              Islamuddin

Pureit Team Oct 23, 2009

Dear Mr.Islamuddin,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 20th Oct 2009 regarding your Pureit.

It was my privilege to speak to you.

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 20th Oct & replaced the tap & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

I would also request you to confirm regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to me for any further queries or feedback regarding our services on [email protected] or visit our website www.pureitwater.com

Rest assured of continued support always,

Pureit Team Oct 21, 2009

Dear Mr. Islamuddin,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit.

You may please provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on [email protected] or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details .

Rest assured for continued support always.

pureitwater stinks

Dear Sir,

I bought a Hindustan Unilever pureit water purifier 6 months ago. After change of battery kit, there is fungus formation in the water and the water is found to be unfit. Frequent calling of the Service at Hindustan Unilever did not yield any result.

ONE OF THE WORST AFTER SALES SERVICE.

I will post the photograph soon.

Sheikh

Pureit Team Oct 02, 2009

Dear Mr. Shesam,

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there.Unfortunately, we have been unable to address the concern.

Rest assured for continued support always.

• Mo
                    Mohsin.khan.12 Sep 25, 2009

Sheikh,

Assalamwalekum

Send ur complaint to [email protected] i had done the same & my complaint was solved.

Mohsin

pure it water purifiercustomer id required as bill missed

i want my customer ID as i have missed my bill and it is required for battery refill kit.
                  if possible mail my bill copy to my mail id.

dharmandra
                  76a, tiwaripur-i
                  jajmau
                  kanpur-208010
                  ph. [protected]
                  mail: [protected]@rahman-group.com

HUL pure it water filterFaulty device

I purchased a battery set for my water filter in Nov 08, and fitted it in March 09. After using the device for 4 months and filtering approximately 2000 lit of water, neither the battery showed the color change nor it was filtering water properly as there were deposits in the lower chamber. on complaining to the dealer, he changed the battery against a charge of 365 rupees, and denied the free replacement, accepting the fact that the device is faulty. He assured me that he will send the device to headquarter and ask for free replacement. after a months waiting both headquarter at Jaipur, Mr Reetesh Mathur, and the dealer M/s Rathor agencies, Bikaner denied that there is no any policy of free replacement. If the device is faulty, u have to purchase another device.
                    Is it right? I'm complaining in consumer court, as this is the only way now.
                    Dr M P Tiwari
                    Nokha ( Rajasthan)

Pureit - Water PurifierVery very very poor service

We purchased pure it on 29 august, 2009 but my pure it is not working properly, and i complaned in pure it head office many times, and also sent mails in pureit email id but no body is come till today and no response. So please solve our problem as soon as possible.
                      . I shall be highly oblied to u.
                      My customer id is [protected].

Saravanan S Mar 30, 2010

Hi, I had complained (c102035827) regarding the purifier on 25 Mar 10 as the water does not flow down even after an hour, on 29 Mar 10 one of the technician came home asking me to take out the purifier and he did not have sufficient tools to repair, in spite of that he was asking me to blow the filter with my mouth. When i told him this is a poor response repeatedly he was trying to convince me that he was right. From day one of my complaint the customer care is sending me SMS saying that the complaint has been attended send your feed back, till date the problem is not rectified.

• Sj
                          s.jeevanantham Dec 17, 2009

Dear Sir (HUL)

I hv been using your Puerit waterfilter past more than two years.

Last week as usual when red indication start appearing I asked for batterkit.

To my surprise in the mean time (4th day only your rep came to our house) the water filled in upper tank started leaking all over the body and spoiled flooring as well as the kitchen wall painting below the filter. In our kitchen design is such both the sides below filter have painting design.

It is not only spoiled painting but risked walking and slipping on the floor.

I tried two days to prevent the leakage by looking for, but no clue to know from where the water leaks. We stopped using.

Big surprise was the rep when he came he was casually mentioning that this is new design of Puerit to leak outside when red mark comes.

I had no other go to shout at him.He was telling us that it is mentioned in the batterkit box.

Past many years after replacing the kit your rep themselves throw it in dust bin and go and we don't even bother to read.

Your rep on top of it informed they don't hv time to inform the customers to tell the new design changes.

When I called your customer care at [protected] Mr Velavan ( 7/12/09) attended and when asked this, he was kept on replying that this is our new design not u/standing my point of suggestion that any new design in should be user friendly and convenience. His reply was obsoletely stupid and when asked to connect to higher officials he disconnected stating that my suggestion will be forwarded and some one will call .

My conclusion:
                          Hindustan Unilever Purely WORKS for only YOUR MONEY MAKING AND JUST NOT BOTHERED FOR CUSTOMERS INCONVENIENCES. .

If at all you are worried for customer " not to use unfiltered water after red indicator comes" you should hv made changes in such a way that the water from top tank does not flow to bottom tank or provided a water collector to tell that the life is over. It is pure common sense.

I DID NOT EVEN EXPECT FROM AN MNC COMPANY this .

Any how if this is your answer I hv no other option to say GOOD-BYE to PUREIT.

Thanks

Jeevanantham
                          Exe-Sales
                          Mobile:[protected]

Pureit Team Dec 06, 2009

Dear Mr.Sanjay,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 17th Nov 2009 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 18th Nov & resolved your complaint.Trust the complaint had been solved up to your satisfaction.

Rest assured of continued support always,

• Vi
                          vishwas Garg Jul 22, 2009

I also met with the same problem . At helpline no one ready to listen the complain . their only aim to sell the kit .

Vishwas Garg Bathinda .