Having problems with RainSoft?

2080 E. Lunt Avenue
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Contact Form

Rainsoft of Greater Columbus
1739 Westbelt Dr, Columbus, OH 43228

Complaints & Reviews

No gas card as promised

We agreed to receive a $100 gas card for a simple demostration. WEll thats what the Rainsoft people said on...

beware

I call rainsoft to come and get there product on third business day three times that day before midnight they would not let me to speak nobody about my problem they waited until next day to call me back and said was to late to for them to come get product so they refuse to help me I very upset with product water is very clouded and taste bad after they put it in then they sent me a gas card I to mail back in with a check 4.00 that is not right your suppose be giving away.

• Je
    jerseygirlhjs Sep 18, 2012

I received a postcard in the mail advertising Starbucks, all I had to do was fill out the postcard, which asked questions about my coffee consumption, and return it for my gift card. A few weeks later a company calling themselves Environmental Water Marketing called. I thought it was a non-profit at first and needed volunteers. This company referred to the postcard I filled out and requested to conduct a water safety test at my house, not knowing what i was getting myself into, I agreed. A Rain Soft salesman arrived at my home- I was shocked! I never would have agreed if they represented themselves accurately. I felt violated and offended by the company. I allowed the sales man to conduct his test and then informed him that I was offended and not at all interested but then asked for the Starbucks card. He stated the company would mail it. I contacted the company, which you can only reach through a Madison, TN office while I am in Clarksville, and informed them that I did not receive my Starbucks gift card. The man on the phone stated that I left in the middle of the test to go to the store and that I never returned!!! Total LIE- this company had demonstrated a lack of integrity on multiple levels. I will NEVER consider a rain soft product EVER! They really have made me feel like a fool and I am offended by their actions.

billing contract (financing dispute)

Company changed the terms of contract by charging more than what was stated on the terms of the contract.

paid more than the average

A month ago we bought a water softener and water filtration system. Our water is bad and we felt we needed to...

phsycotic salesmen

Free water test! Be warned: Mr. Rainsoft just left my house about two hours ago. (With his Tail between...

water spots

For well over 2 years now I have been battling terrible water spots on everything the water drys on, ie...

Resolved waste of money

I've had the system for 6 years and have averaged at least 3 service calls a year. The system just doesn't work reliably and when it does, the cost of maintenance is excessive. I am using 75 lbs of salt and 5 gallons of bleach each month. None of my neighbors using other systems use anything like those amounts.

The network is dealer only. When I attempted to contact the corporate office for help, I was told that they were only the manufacturer and offered no support. This has been one of the biggest wastes of money ever - stay away from Rainsoft!

x employee of Rain Soft Mar 10, 2010

I was a Rain Soft salesman; the good news is the 2010 updated model does work and does do what it's supposed too. It’s in my house and I'm keeping it. The BAD NEWS is Professional Water Services (in Bristol Pa) One of the original RainSoft dealers (1975) are, just like all the other dealers, major Rip-off artists! $8, 390.00 - drop to $7, 390.00 and then pressure the heck out of you until you ask them to leave, then they insist on calling the office ONLY to get you on the phone with a very savvy manager who will start all over again.
    *They even made a good profit on me charging me $4, 830.00 + 338.00 tax =$5, 168.00 Ouch!

The manager at P.W.S. is from the Corp office and I heard him say over and over again, ..."you have to keep closing, close close close, " (that's sales talk for close the deal, push push push) when a fellow salesman said, "but you will offend the home owner" the Corp manager said, "I don't care." and he said this all week long in the training, "buyers are liars, I don't care, I don't care! You have to close'em"

If you could get them down to $3, 200.00 with installation and a lifetime warranty, don't keep the soap, don't keep the air cleaner then it's worth it. Oh please do not become bedazzled by 4 yrs of free soap - it wasn't free you paid for it... hello! $7, 390.00 and don't be impressed with the free Air purifiers - you paid for that too $7, 390.00 and don't be impressed with the free installation.. You guessed it, you paid for that too... $7, 390.00 IT'S all worked into the price!

Their tactics are brutal on the customer, Home Depot should be ashamed!
    WARNING: they install the NEXT DAY even on SUNDAYS because they know if you get a chance to look on the INTERNET you will cancel. They also believe you (the average home owner) is too stupid to know your 3 day Right of Rescission is still in-effect even though they installed the next day! Fill out your 3-day form get it post marked registered return mail, and mail it off. If they don't remove it call the Attorney General, the BBB, and Home Depot Credit line.

11% to 17% of the total cost before tax.
    That’s $860. to $1, 256.00 per sale!- now you understand the motivation of the salesman (water tester haha) to close the deal tonight!

WARNING: Professional water Service will have access to your credit report and all private banking and home information once you sign the application.

On a good note underneath all the price gouging and unethical high pressure sales tactics, demeaning and uncaring treatment of their salesman –I still believe the Borchainer family actually does mean well, they’ve just lost their way and have become seduced by greed, and bitter by their own karma from years of miss-leading the average consumer to buy something you can get from Pelican for $1, 500.00 without all the fanfare.http://www.pelicanwatertechnologies.com/combo_series.php click to watch all 3 videos

How sad it must be for them to own a business so hated by so many scorned customers across the entire country. Funny: a system that works teamed with a company with no conscience equals: low ethics, low standard of morality, a presumption that You are stupid and fueled by greed. hum I believe these are also the devils qualities.

All commentary is expressly my opinion only, based on what I’ve seen, heard, was trained to say, and actually did in the home on behalf of my commission and RainSoft through the Dealership of Professional Water Services, Inc.
    * it is possible in my short time with Rain Soft(PWS bristol Pa) I did not learn enough to have a better opinion of them. Please do your own investigating and give equal time to both sides: Love'em or Hate'em You decide

• Ha
    Happy Customer 7108 May 05, 2011

Mr Happy! You have to be one of the most unappreciative people walking the earth. Sounds like you couldn't cut as a sales rep, the co gave you a break on your own system, and you talk of the "Devil"? I know this family and their business. You are slandering an A+ rated BBB co doing business for four generations and 50 yrs! Just so you know, I was a customer before I got to know the family and the good people that work there. I believe in freedom of speech, but you sir are a liar. Where is the Happy Cust . Com site. You bad mouth everyone but your self. Shame on you. From what I was told, the only sale you made was your friend and you chose to charge them a higher price than you were able just to make a buck. Seller Beware of this guy. Happy Happy

x employee of Rain Soft May 11, 2011

Banter on the internet... Let's get it right, shall we: Sales before I quit: Sold 3 out of 6 appointments - 2 of those sales logged on to the Internet read the reviews and canceled the next day, the last one was a credit bust that they had installed already... got the paper bought 2 months later and gave me a commission on that one. As far as my friend goes I made "ZERO", so, once again they lied to you, and you foolishly became a puppet and repeated what you were told before checking your facts and re-told it (awakening old wounds) as though it were true (fool, learn to let sleeping dogs lie). I, on the other-hand am a witness to these events because I WAS THERE ! Now, that being cleared up, I bought the system at full price - they offered me a discount, I never asked for it (that was very nice of them). I also will tell anyone who is interested to BUY this whole house system because it really does do everything they say it does. Unless you have had a Rep in your home - (not sold by a friend who treats you as such) you have no clue what goes on in the home. I have over12 years experience in the home, have made over 6 figures a year at times and quit Rain Soft because of their trainer who lied over and over again, added to that the extreme pressure we were to apply in the home which offended me. I stand by the product 100% but shun the selling method 100% - as human beings go the 4th generation and the 5th generation are a very intelligent and great bunch of guys who really do mean well - I just disagree with the methods, so I left. I re-read the above old commentary from two years ago and I do wish I could remove and edit some of the wording. (that devil stuff is way over the top - my sincerest apologies, I have written the editores of this site and requested them to remove those sentences) IF you'd like to discuss further ask KB for my personal email I'll be happy, happy to tell you more. Good day loyal friend - your effort to defend PW is an honorable one and should be applauded.

• Fa
    factfinder1 Oct 01, 2015

WOW I just read these reviews and I agree with happy customer . I have a system and I bought it from Professional water myself . They have been awesome to work with and you do sound like someone who just could not cut being a sales rep for them . You should be happy they even gave you a chance to work there . I purchased my system a few years ago and I could still tell you the sales rep, installer and the sweet lady in the office . They make their customer feel like family.

Sales pitch

Rain Soft called multiple times in an effort to schedule a meeting with sales rep. Finally we had a mutual time and we met. On the confirmation call I asked the lady how long the meeting would take, she said one half to three quarters of an hour fair enough. (Had somewhere to be ) The Guy shows up at 10 till six not six my son calls says he needs a ride at 6:45 I tell him we should be about done right ? No!! We're only about half way through the pitch 55 minutes so far, we tell the guy we'll have to continue at a later date. He hesitantly agrees . Forgoing the $20 gift card to Home Depot ( It's not worth it ) I call him back the next night and tell him to cancel next meeting. He starts in with, "But I didn't get to show you this...", oh well. Shame on Home Depot for allowing telemarketers in their store, Shame on Rain Soft for lying to prospective customers And finally shame on me for believing a telemarketer

chris Aug 20, 2008

Due to your ignorance.. Now you are wasting 1000's of dollars and having all the side effects for your family. All because. You THOUGHT you knew.

• Dy
    dylan Feb 13, 2009

His ignorance? He would have wasted thousands of dollars on a system that is only in reality worth $4-500.00 Dollars. He did the right thing in getting out while he could.

Resolved bad service

My husband had signed up to win a free grill at Home Depot to be given away from Rainsoft if we allowed them...

bad product service

Rainsoft is a terrible service. There is no information about the service after you buy it. Everytime you need someone to come and check the water (Very often for my house) you have to pay $ 110.00 and you still may not have it fixed. You have to pay a lot per month for nothing. I do not recommend no one to buy this product.

• Fr
    Frank Aug 23, 2008

I too got suckered into a rainsoft system 15 yrs ago from world wide water of winchester va. A year later they still couldn't get it working right. I should've made them remove the system and gave my money back.Finally I called castle water out of greencastle Pa, in a short time they had it working properly. Now I pay for the annual service call (plus salt). Still if I could've done it over I'd have bought something else. Rainsoft: "yesterdays technology at tomorrows prices"...

• Ca
    Carter Dec 29, 2008

I agree--- I think there is some shady stuff going on at Rainsoft. I called Discovery Marketing (that is who Rainsoft.com told me to call for Florida) and they said I had a PAST DUE bill to cover before they would send out a repair person at $125 for the first half hour. Apparently, they rebuilt a motor last year and never told me about it! I remember calling them last year for salt delivery and they said if I bought X amount of salt that they would do a "free inspection" of my unit. Well, I left them a check for the pre-determined amount, and that was that...until now, a year later when they informed me that they had rebuilt the motor and that I still owed on it. WHAT?!?!? I never even received a bill for these unwanted repairs! The customer service person offered to take the late charges off for me...ugh. I am digusted with Rainsoft and Discovery Marketing. What a scam!

• Do
    DonTilghman Oct 22, 2012

Some folks would complain if they were being hung with NEW rope! We had a RainSoft system installed in 2000. Yes, there are maintenance costs, yes, you have to buy salt, but our well water was pretty bad, and our RainSoft system has performed well over the years. My wife is considering other systems, but I'm going to convince her just to modernize (digital timers) the system we already have. Overall, we've been extremely pleased with the system.

Resolved do not trust them

Last night we had the free water test from Home Depot - Rainsoft. We thought it was going to be 45 minutes tops from what the woman told us in the store and then get a $20 gift card to HD.

The guy Don Donahue rambled on for an hour and a half before we said ok, enough. Tell us the price and get out. Then he had a hissy fit. He started packing up his suitcase of chemicals loudly and then told us that we should be more professional. I told him that he shouldn't waste people's time.

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOUSE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT.

• Ex
    ex tester Feb 23, 2009

Don the tester/salesman is an idiot. The only time he wasted was yours! Rainsoft counts on pressuring you to buy "tonight only" the price sucks..look at the contract, it is 19.99% on the total unpaid amount! That's 20% for 5 years!!

Resolved poor service

I purchased a rainsoft water treatment system in 2004, and it worked fine and I was well pleased with it. About 3 months ago it just stopped working. I always added the salt as instructed, and the last salt I put in, was when I noticed it had stopped working. It is a shame to have invested so much money into a product that just stops working for no apparent reason. Does anyone out there know who I need to contact to get service? I would really appreciate it. Another complaint I have is that the salesmen they have out there do shady things behind your back. I signed the contract and someone forged my husband's signature on the contract so that he too, would be responsible for paying for this system. My husband was out of town when I signed the papers, but somehow my husband's signature magically appeared on the contract.

• Ca
    Carter Dec 29, 2008

• Hg
    H G Sep 30, 2009

Carter

I also live in Florida, I used to be a customer of discovery marketing also.

I now use A&B Marketing in Jacksonville, they travel all over the state, allthough I guess it will depend on how far you really are from them.

Any way I have found them (A&B) to be a good service company to deal with and they actually turn up when they say. The two guys I have met from the service dept one older man and a Scottish guy both seemed to know their job and I was impressed that the cost I was told on the phone and the cost I was told by the service guys was the same

I would allways use A&B

hope this helps

HG

worked one time, cost too much

I received a phone call one day saying that I had won $500.00 in groceries. I was trilled, having just had my second child, this would really help with formula, diapers, etc. The nice woman asked if she could just show us a product that they are selling and would come to our home and bring the prize with her. My husband and I agreed, but knew we weren't going to buy anything, just listen, get our prize money and be done. The woman came in did a water test and showed us a large clump of yellow jello type material in one tube, a brown dirty gritty liquid in another and asked us if we actually drink this water, bathe our children in this water, and basically made us feel very dirty, even saying that our water company is known to have the worst water even containing fecal matter, which our children may drink. My husband couldn't stand the thought, he was immediately hooked, I tried to talk him out of it, to no avail. She explained that with financing it is very affordable, it would only cost $103.00 a month and we would have years worth of free laundry soap, household cleaning soap, and dish soap, which we would only use a teaspoon amount of since it is pure and the water will be pure. We would save money on health care, look more beautiful, our clothes would last longer, dishes would be cleaner, etc. And that it came with a lifetime warranty. We'll we signed up. A month later they came to install the unit. I couldn't wait to bathe in it. I took one bath and couldn't get the soap felling off of me, however I felt like I must have been cleaner. The next day the water felt no different than it had before the unit was installed. I realized it wasn't working and called the company. They told me that I would have to pay $85 a hour for someone to look at it (not fix it-look at it). I told them that they can come and pick it up then, I didn't want something that wasn't going to work. They then advised me that I had 3 days to back out, which expired before I even had it installed. How is that fair? If it wasn't welded to my water pipes I would have taken it back to them and left it in the parking lot, but that wasn't an option. We made the payments for years. We came to a point where we had to choose to pay bills on items we had to have (electric, water, house, etc.) or broken water softner. We'll we stopped paying. My husband and I divorced and I was now left paying since I kept the house. We'll money problems continued for me, receiving child support sometimes and not others. Rainsoft continued the harrassing phone calls to my house, my work, and my cell phone. I finally said that's enough I have paid $5, 600.00 for a peice of crap that does not work and will not pay anymore. The woman that day threatened my credit- I could only laugh at her and say " Lady if you saw my credit report you would laugh too. That doesn't scare me." I got another phone call today saying you have to pay, you are responsible, and we have a lein on your house since last year. I explained that 2 people signed that contract and I am not the only one responsile, he continued with yes you are, since they have no numbers to reach him. So I did tell them they can call him at work at the police department, where he is a cop. I should have told them his number was 911 lol. Anyway, apparently they want me to pay $7, 000 for (1) luxury bath. It seems they are now charging me interest of 18 percent since it has taken me so long to pay the money I have paid on it. So my bill will continue to rise, since I wil not pay anymore. The funniest part is the lein on my house, because the address for the lein is for a state owned trailer (staff housing) that I moved into for about a year and a half while I rented my house out because I couldn't afford the payments at the time. I'd like to see them try to take that from the new tenant. lol. I don't know how these people get away with scamming people like this. I know some other poor people are being taken advantage of right this second. It could be your mother, gradmother, daughter, son, father, grandfather, friend or anyone that you wouldn't think would fall for it, but they're good. Oh yeah, the prize was a coupon book which 90 percent of the items I don't even use and the soaps promised, did not clean anything, it was like using water (only) to clean your counter tops, clothing, dishes, etc. I have seem some of the other complaints and know how they are feeling. This company needs to be shut down, before more people get affected by it. Sincerly, Brenda Patterson

• Li
    Lizzysmom772 Aug 15, 2009

I live in MO and have had a rainsoft system for 5 years now and have loved it. I like the cleaning products and I don't have to use as much shampoo, conditioner, etc and my clothing doesn't have a smell anymore nor do they fade.

The potassium that I use cost me a total of $5 a month and to have the quality of water I do now is well worth it.

As far as the problem you are having, call the corporate office, also if the renters are the ones who purchased the system and you didn't sign any agreement for them to purchase the system, then your not responsible for it.

The marketing department shouldn't even be setting appointments for people who rent. That is against company policy or at least the owner of our local rainsoft dealer doesn't allow that.

• Si
    Sick2Death2 Jan 13, 2011

I've been bamboozled into believing that these systems are the be-all of the water community. My neighbor tossed theirs and bought a simple menards unit. It's just a Glorified Water Softener System that costs 100X more than it should. Their filters cost 50X more than the RO filters on the market. It's all branding, and I'm sick of buying into corporate america so they can make money off some poor soul just trying to do what's right for their families.

Resolved they are pushy and rude

Rainsoft is pushy and rude. Their system is over priced. They claim you can’t buy their type of system any where else. I found that most water treatment companies have the same system.

I spoke to the regional manager to see what steps I needed to make to cancel the sales contract. This was done within the 3 business days that is allowed. He started raising his voice and hung up on me. I do not recommend this company to anyone. They wanted to charge me $7k. I found other companies that give you the same system for $3500.

They don’t give you time to think or talked it over they want a decision right away. And they are at your house for several hours.

• Me
    Melissa Mcbride Jul 21, 2008

My husband and I purcahsed a Rainsoft system being told that its affordable (lie). I was trying to get a 20 dollar gift card and instead I got a 2 hour speech about my water, when I was told it would only take 45 mins. The installation was a breeze and the installer was nice.
    I have had the system for almost 8 months and I don't see how it helps. Most of the time when I try to make tea with the water it taste like salt. Supposedly this was suppose to help me save money but it hasn't. Instead the salt cost more not to mention the monthly payment. With the way the economy is I need every penny I make but this system just takes it all.
    I have called to complain a few times and hardly ever get an answer. When they did send a tech out it didn't help. He wouldn't even wait another 5 minutes for me to get home. They have very poor customer service.

I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT TELL ANYONE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!

• On
    onola889 Jun 03, 2009

Call corporate in Orlando and ask for Annie. Shes great, she cares about her customers.

• Ru
    Rundis Apr 06, 2010

who are the other companies?

Resolved high pressure, rude salesman wasted 2 hours of our time

If you like to be subjected to rude, fast talking, high pressure sales pitches, then Rainsoft is the company you've been looking for! Just respond politely to the telemarketer, agree to a "quick" water analysis at your home, show the sales person into your home, and let the fun begin. Make sure you don't have any appointments for the next three hours, as this is how long it will take to receive the full treatment. If at the end of the show you decide not to spend the 8, 000.00-10, 000.[protected]@ 17% interest, be prepared for a sudden change in Mr. Water Tester/ Salesman, as his bright, cheerful mood is replaced by a surly, arrogant rudeness. As you clean up the mess he made, pack his bag and show him the door, you can be assured that a good time was had by all, and you'll be in touch soon. NOT!

• Dr
    DR Dec 03, 2008

I wouldn't buy anything from Rainsoft, even if they were offering a 99% discount. This has to be the rudest bunch of people I have ever dealt with. The salesman was actually very nice, but when he wouldn't take no for an answer, he put me on the phone with some jack ###. This guy thought he was the most intelligent person on earth, and he was so confident that he was going to close this deal on the phone. Anyway, I hung up on him and escorted the salesman to the door.

• Ro
    rooked May 14, 2009

yes if you won't a overpriced water softener, and be pressured into a product that is only 50.00 dollars worth of electronics and 100.00 dollars worth of fiberglass tanks, for the unreal price of 9, 000.00 dollars, you to can be one more notch on their gun handle, and on top of that they lie to you about it being a promo. my system flooded the house 3 months after they put it in and their response was that they did not cover that, my insurance company is taking them to court.

• Bo
    Boss97 Aug 03, 2009

By the statements the people are making you can tell they are not the most educated people you would come up against in public. First of all to the guy with the plumbing problem, unless your problem is at the site where the unit was installed and it was a direct complication from the unit, OF COURSE IT WOULD NOT BE THERE FAULT and why should they cover it. (Man people just want to pass the buck). “Hey there’s a company with a lot of money lets go after them for something they possibly couldn’t be at fault about and maybe I can slander their good name and get something for nothing.” IDIOT!!!

And to the guy that says they were “RUDE” to him??? Take a look at his statement where he calls the manager a “jackass”, then he hung the phone up him, and then walked the guy to the door.

First of all these statements look like they were wrote buy someone with a third grade education. Second, Rainsoft is not only a national company they are worldwide. They have received the ISO9001 certification which is nearly 100 percent customer satisfaction rating. (I guess these are the two people out of millions that aren’t happy)

JasonA Jan 05, 2010

ISO is the International Organization of Standardization. ISO 9001 is not necessarily an indicator of good of customer service, but more along the lines of a company's process/procedures, and the improvement thereof...nothing to do with customer service, per se, unless it's with the process/procedure in which they handle customer service, but definitely not their customer service level.

At any rate, you shouldn't assume that it wasn't the system that caused the flood; the comment specifically stated that the system caused a flood, and that his insurance company is subrogating, indicating that not only does the commentor find it to be a result of the system, but the insurance company also finds it to be the fault of the system. Why do people have to go jumping all over everyone about everything and making such assumptions.

BTW, for those who are trying to defend RainSoft, I'm all for that, but you should probably try to find a nicer way to do it, because when you attack people for their complaints, rather than rationalizing, it makes you look like the jackass yourself...kinda goes for those filing the complaints too...generally sticking to facts, rather than name-calling and/or childish accusations and/or slander, will make a complaint fly a lot farther.

• Hi
    hiyalu Jan 21, 2010

Ever since I've had my Rainsoft unit I have seen a dramatic difference in many things in my home. My hair feels much softer, my skin is clearer and I actually enjoy drinking and cooking with my RO water. Although it is investment, the return has been great for me and my family and we truly enjoy our system.

• Kb
    kb3ojm Jan 04, 2012

I like my Rain soft system but the company in DE are rude and they to bully you into service and filter replacements when they are not needed. I have been lied to by the owner and talked down and even told not to post anything bad about the company or else. I do like the over priced system and it does work. I just don't like the company and their rudeness . $85 to come check to see if my system is still operating fine each year is too much. this doesn't include the filters they try to sell you. make sure if they come out that they don't install filters where they are not needed. I wasn't sure why if I had a whole house filter why I needed on on my sink and ice maker. check the top ten water softeners and filters Rainsoft is not one of them and the top system is about $1400.00 according to the web since and consumer reports compared to 6k for rain soft

misleading company!

Let me just inform anyone who gets sucked into allowing a rainsoft rep into your house for a "quick" demo to show you what is in your water, the supposed one hour deal actually lasts three excruciating hours of bs.in addition, the free trip that you get for this ha ha, well not so much. It is a complicated procedure with lots of paperwork and rules and in the end, it involves a "timeshare" deal which takes up some of your "free" vacation. Totally not worth anyones time. My advice... Just say no!!!

• Ve
    Veronica R Jan 11, 2011

I was also scammed into buying the system very disappointed with their selling techniques and dishonesty. The system was sold to us for much more money than we were told, we were offered an air filter with the package which we never received and last but not least we were offered cleaning products which we never saw. All but that's not all they never mentioned the yearly service and maintenance charge which I have to pay to keep my system working properly, I have paid almost $600.00 for one visit. It’s about $250.00 a year. When I called the company to complaint about the sales rep. and what he had offered with the purchase of the system I was treated very rudely and got stuck with this system which definitely has been a real pain. Oh I almost forgot the sales rep. also ripped off my sister in law and he was never heard from again. Never return calls and was never at the office. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

• Je
    jerseygirlhjs Sep 18, 2012

product performance

I have a RainSoft conditioning system. I love it!! I has helped my daughters sensitive skin. The computer i...

Resolved federal do not call list violator

The Richmond Virginia Alternative Water company "Rainsoft" dealer is using autodialer pre-recorded sales calls to harass folks at home. Received call (in violation of Federal DoNotCall list) from CID: Alternative Water [protected]" on 6:15pm 4/16/2008

• Ba
    badi aag Sep 06, 2008

oh so what u want? to send him to Guantanamo bay??? u r such a cry baby!!!

• Na
    nanapapa Oct 09, 2011

Thank you so much for your post. We signed a contract and have already drafted a cancellation letter and we will be sitting on their door step tomorrow morning.

INTRUSIVE AND RUDE

STAY AWA Y FROM THIS COMPANY - RAIN SOFT!!! RUDE SALESMEN, TACKY PRESENTATION, AND WHO KNOWS IF WHAT THEY SHOW IS EVEN THE TRUTH. I WAS OFFENDED AND TOLD THE GUY SO, HE IMMESDIATELY INSULTED ME TO HIS "TRAINEE" AND THEY LEFT. SHAME ON HOME DEPOT FOR BEING IN CAHOOTS WITH THESE NEGATIVITY!!!

• Ge
    Gerhard Rauh May 31, 2008

We had the same experience than the family above.
    This so called "advertiser ", just wanted to sell his product, if you need it or not.
    Our water is relatively soft, has barely any iron and is neutral.
    So for $ 8000 he wanted to sell us an item we really do not need.
    His presentation was according to his " bible" and we had the feeling he did not know the facts (chemically or physically).
    So do not drop anything in the box at Home Depot, to get a free Weber grill.
    This is only to collect addresses.
    We should have known better.
    If you need to check your water, go to a professional outfit .

busted line

Ordered a rainsoft water system in my home. The system is leaking everywhere and no one will come to do any...