Baton Rouge Water Company Logo

Baton Rouge Water Company

Having problems with Baton Rouge Water Company?

Baton Rouge Water Company Customer Service Contacts

+1 225 928 1000 (Head Office)
+1 225 925 2011 (Baton Rouge Water)
+1 225 952 7688 (Parish Water Company)
+1 225 952 7666 (Ascension Water Company)
+1 225 675 5644 (Ascension Water Company)
+1 225 926 3044 (Report Water Trouble)
+1 225 389 5378 (The City Parish Sewer)
8755 Goodwood Blvd
Mailing Address
Post Office Box 96016, Baton Rouge, LA 70896-9016

The City Parish Sewer
1100 Laurel St. Suite 234, Baton Rouge, LA 70821

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Baton Rouge Water Company Customer Service. Initial Baton Rouge Water Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Baton Rouge Water Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Baton Rouge Water Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Baton Rouge Water Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Baton Rouge Water CompanyWater leak

I called about a water leak at Simplex and Monarch Ave. A crew came out several weeks ago and repaired it but it is leaking again. They need to get a crew out here and repair the leak. I have called several times about this matter but, no one has showed up the fix the problem. I have not even seen anyone to come out and look at the problem. It should not take this long to get someone out here.

Baton Rouge Water CompanyWater service

Bill was paid on 11/162020. Ending balance is
    $2.13. On 12/2/2020 water was disconnected and meter pulled at 445 pm. Called at 447 pm to see why water was shut off. Was told have a past due of $183.29. From where? I have a copy of every bill starting in 12/2019 . Your numbers don't add up. You are screwing customers out of alot of money. Wad told would cost me $206.98 to reconnect. Didn't have my debit card with me, called at 613 pm and was told it would be 256.98. 100.00 extra to reconnect water? Really thats excessive. So right now I'm home with 4 sick kids and no water because you have cut it off for a 2.13 balance. Its [censored] and the 3 people I have talked to cant explain a damn thing. Hope yall sleep well. I would suggest I get a call from a manager first thing in the morning to resolve this issue. I have been have issues with this company since 2005.

Nov 30, 2020

Baton Rouge Water Company — Customer service and charges

I was cut off and had to pay around 350 dollars about 2 months ago to get my services restored and was not...

Oct 08, 2020

Baton Rouge Water Company — They want me to pay for someone else bill

I had just moved in 1324 progress street baton rouge Louisiana 70802 they want me to pay for someone else...

Jun 03, 2019

Baton Rouge Water Company — Complaint

I came into the office on Goodwood June 1, 2019 with a concern about my bill and an un authortried activity...

Baton Rouge Water Company — ongoing water leak

There is a water leak on Henderson Lane in Ascension parish. This leak has been ongoing for close to a year...

Baton Rouge Water Company — Water main Leak

Dear Officials, Around January 14th I placed a call to the water company of Baton Rouge about a water...

Baton Rouge Water Company — Billing Practices

Baton Rouge Water Company has recently implemented an PDF based online payment method. Upon receiving my...

Baton Rouge Water Company — Customer Service

Anyone who lives in Baton Rouge knows how inflexible our water company is. Forget about getting an extension...