Menu

N
Author of the complaint
11:54 am EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On May 4th 2022 I went to take my test. I was on time just FYI. I went in and sat on the desk to check in. While I was signing paper work with the lady in the desk and second lady interrupted took my picture and walked away back in side the testing room. I wasn't aware of what was happening. The lady walked back out and went back in again to where the test are taken place. Once the lady from the desk and I were done signing the papers and [lacing my thing in their secured bad I walked into the testing room as I got in front of my computer I notice I was on question one and my time was running on my test. I didn't really think about it and just started to take the test, I was a bit nervous. Anyways I took the test, I had 20 question left and suddenly the test stop and said it ran out of time. Of course after that I was very up set. I had taken this test 2 times before once at the same testing center and the other at a different testing center. Both time no one touched my computer. I entered my social on my own and started the test by my self. I don't understand why that lady went and place my social in the computer and started the test with out me even being in the room. All of this was recorded if their cameras work! I have called PSI on the day off. The person name Bella and Aeron "manager" said they were going to escalate the complaint. I haven't heard anything from PSI no email no phone call. Today I been calling PSI to get a resolution and all they say is that we will escalate your complaint about the center. Well I feel like my complaint is not just about the center. This to me is very serious. I have spent a lot of time studying and paying for these test to become a Realtor and have a successful career. Honestly this is all very disappointing. They refuse to provide a corporate phone number. The support people are super rude and unhelpful. If you ask to speak to a supervisor because I was tired of their generic answer and all of their supervisors are dealing with more important stuff, that's what one of the lady's said to me. I do hope they really hear all those phone calls. Honestly after 12 days of no answer I am just fed up. I want to speak to someone in corporate and need a solution. I need answers. How can I sign up for another test while I feel like I was sabotage on the last one. $119 dollars gone because an employee wanted to make sure she went home early. Because that's the only reason I can come up with on why she felt the need to start my test before I got into the testing room, before I even sat on my chair. Since PSI has decided not to address my situation Im going to file a complaint about PSI and their testing center to the commissioner of Georgia maybe then I can get some results.

More PSI Services complaints & reviews