Menu
PSI Services company logo
Last seen 24 hours ago
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

218 complaints
98 resolved 120 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PSI Services customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PSI Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T
5:06 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I contacted PSI customer service after the proctor uploaded the wrong exam for me TWICE. After an entire hour I was told to contact support. I contacted support and was met by a very rude representative named Alan who told me if I didn't know what I was doing I should've contacted someone instead of scheduling it on my own. I then was told that even though...

G
1:43 am

PSI Services - Exam technical problem

17th of March 2022

My exam stopped in the middle and reload and closed couldn’t solve the problem till now to finish my exam the center I was taking my exam in is not helping me to solve my problem

I tried ti call and send emails to both the local center and to the international candidate support and even to NAHQ themselves but I didn’t receive any support

My name is Ghada Mohammed Sherief

Email [email protected]

Exam center email:[email protected]

Phone no: +201001634201

Desired outcome: Finishing my CPHQ exam within next 48 hours and before closing of this exam window

L
1:24 am

PSI Services - Proctor

I don’t know the exact date, but I was not allowed to use my calculator for my water treatment test. It clearly states that I am allowed to bring a non programmable calculator, which, mine was but the proctor refused to let me use it. I was given a dollar store calculator which was very hard to use. I have used the same calculator for every single test I have taken with PSI with no problems. I have even used it at the same location with other proctors. During a timed test every second is vital and with a terrible calculator that was no bigger than my hand, precious minutes were taken to input numbers.

Desired outcome: I would like for this proctor to be spoken to so that people are allowed to use their own calculators

G
2:11 pm

PSI Services - Disturbed During Testing

Went to take my test this morning, have been gearing up to take this exam putting in a lot of hours.

And at the beginning of my test a Applicant gets into a big argument with the proctor, proctor almost had to call the cops on him.

I’m thrown off the rest of my test, fail the exam by 3 questions.

I feel like I have been robbed of my time, and ability to pass.

(I DO NOT NEED YOU TO PAY FOR MY TEST… I NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE…) I didn’t get any where with the people on the phone other than we will look at refunding you. (This can’t be the only solution to these problems…) I now have to wait 30 days to test? because I got robbed of my time and ability to think clearly

Desired outcome: Ether create a curve or give me another exam with out having to wait 30 days.

6:24 pm

PSI Services - National Real Estate Salesperson Practice Exam

Several questions on the test required additional materials for reference in order to answer. Those reference tables were not provided, making it impossible to answer the questions correctly. I called several times to get my money back and was hung up on several times. I provided a call back number too in case the call was disconnected. No call back. Absolutely horrible service and a joke of a product. Give me my money back!

Desired outcome: Refund

11:13 am

PSI Services - Florida resident applying for the Georgia Supplement Exam

I'm a licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in the state of Florida. I submitted my application for the Georgia Supplement Exam on 02/02/2022 via USPS certified mail to

PSI

18000 W. 105th St.

Olathe, KS 66061-7543 USA

They received my application on 02/05/2022. I've been calling PSI Candidate Services (888-818-5834) every week since that date to schedule my exam and they keep telling me that the department in charge of processing the application hasn't uploaded my file to the system, so I need to wait for an answer from that department.

Last time, a CS Rep told blamed the GREC for the delay in the approval of my application. Today I called directly to the GREC and they told me that the approval is done directly by PSI.

I called back to PSI and I got the same answer again: "the department in charge of processing the application hasn't uploaded my file to the system, so I need to wait for an answer from that department. "

I ask for a Supervisor and they said that there are no Supervisors available at the time. I ask for a number or email where I can file a complaint or escalate the issue. The answer: "Send me an email directly and I'll file the complaint on your behalf". Are you kidding me!?!? Apparently, there is no accountability or customer protection mechanism in place for PSI.

All I'm asking is a solution. Please, help.

Desired outcome: I need an answer for my file. I just want to schedule my examination, so I can get my Georgia Real Estate License.

Update by Rodolfo M. V.
Apr 19, 2022 7:00 pm

I've been emailing you and calling you at least once a week for the last 2 months. I have already provided with every piece of information that you requested. Still waiting for a solution. All I got are canned responses with no solutions.

Update by Rodolfo M. V.
Mar 08, 2022 4:11 pm

I just received an email from [email protected], CC to [email protected]

Following the instructions provided in that email, I called back your PSI hotline [protected] ext 7040) for "immediate assistance".

Still NO SOLUTIONS, NOBODY IS ABLE TO PROVIDE A COHERENT ANSWER.

They just keep transferring me from one CS Rep to the next one.

I also replied via email with the requested information attaching a scanned copy of the receipts from USPS and the MONEY ORDER I sent to PSI over a month ago.

What else do I need to do in order to be approved to take my Real Estate exam?

Please, advise.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you

B
9:04 pm

PSI Services - Wheat ridge testing center

Went in to test at the wheat ridge office and only had my digital drivers license available. Was rudely told it wasn’t a legal form of identification by the lady who was running the testing center. I cussed in frustration and she shut and locked the door on me and refused to hear me out…I called customer service where I was treated even poorer by a lady named Yoshonda. She too incorrectly told me that my ID which I accessed from the my Colorado app was not a legal form of ID. According to the governor of Colorado my ID is not only legal but supposed to be excepted at liquor stores, by police and even at state sanctioned testing facility’s like PSI. Yoshonda didn’t want to hear me out and accused me of yelling at her because she refused to accept the fact that the law is different in Colorado then she hung up on me! I have never been treated so poorly in all my life by people who are supposed to help you…this incident happened on Saturday february 26th. I was forced to leave and my 70 dollars I paid to test is gone. I rescheduled a new test on Monday February 27th just two days later to be taken on Wednesday march 2nd…I recieved a call this evening from PSI, 2 days after the incident and 2 days before my next test that is already paid for to be informed my next test was cancelled and all my info was blocked from me to access online pending an “investigation”! This company is playing around with my money and my career because they don’t know the laws and acceptable forms of identification in the states they choose to do business in…I will be contacting someone in the governors office about this issue and maybe even the local news!

Desired outcome: Not sure what will possibly work as a desired outcome other than me being able to take my exam ASAP AND be compensated for the money and time you took from me

2:22 pm

PSI Services - Exam Scheduling

For over a year now every single time I call to schedule exams for employees I have to sit on hold for close to an hour before my call is answered. Answering the phone should not take this long.

Even if I manage to finally get someone on the phone after wasting valuable time from my day I am connected to someone with such a thick foreign accent it becomes so difficult to understand and makes the process that much more painful.

Desired outcome: Answer the phone and reduce hold times to schedule exams. Over a year now and no improvement. Hire people that can speak clear understandable English. If your primary job function is communication then be able to communicate clearly.

L
11:26 am
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services - Testing (CHC)

Scheduled to retake my CHC exam at Raleigh testing site. Arrived 30 minutes early and was informed that my test would not load. Had to wait an hour before being released.

The proctor said I could reschedule within 24 hours... 24 hours later tried to reschedule and was told it would take 3-5 business days.

I have called every day since then and have been told that they still do not have proof that I could not take my exam because of technical issues.

I have PAID for the exam and now I am getting the run around. Customer Service is not helpful and they continue to read from a script, offering no resolution besides 'wait for a call back'. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience".

Desired outcome: I need to take my test!

Y
12:28 am

PSI Services - Take your masks and shove them up your

These liberal morons still insist on mandating their little social experiment of mandatory masks. Not only are these “proctors” rude and abrasive, they are beyond proud of their little mask mandate. Try taking an extremely strenuous timed test for 6 hours with a fu#%ing mask on. What a worthless company run by a bunch of libtards. I bet they’ll be the ones checking our work papers when the government throws us all into internment camps! “Papers please “. I was practically dizzy by the time I was finished with my test.

Desired outcome: Take your mask mandate and shove it

5:20 pm

PSI Services - Isaca/cobit

The worst kind of service. The process takes very long, not specific system requirement. I suspected that a proctor handles too many customers.

Not user friendly, not helpful, ask you to call, hold you for very long time, spend cost internasional call.. not helpful and self centered service.

The proctor and their supervisor or customer service seem never trained and heared about the importance of customer service dan experience.

I think that isaca and other organisation should consider to provide alternatives exam provider! If it possible, i have a nightmare and avoid this kind of provider!

Desired outcome: Up the service to 21st century! Ficus on helping customer ir be customer/business focus.

11:39 am
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services - @ separate exams Life Insurance Producer exam, and Public Adjuster exam

On two separate occasions, I paid to take exams with this company. I paid for the Public Adjuster exam. It was canceled because of the Covid 19 virus scare. I never received a refund or a rescheduling. I paid for a Life Insurance Producer Exam and was given the wrong access code. I found that out while trying to log on for the exam. After calling the company and being on hold for literally almost two hours before I got to speak to a representative, I was promised a rescheduling. Since I had a rep on the phone, I also addressed the issue of never getting a refund or rescheduling for the Public Adjuster Exam which I paid for and was canceled by them. The rep found the records and promised me a refund. I did not receive it. I waited the allotted time and nothing. I was rescheduled for Jan. 20 for the Life Insurance Producer exam successfully. In total between 3 calls, I was on the phone for almost eight hours. That is way too long. I had problems logging on at test time, but I got on in time. I was then disconnected after about 12 minutes and was unable to log back on. That is two exams dealing with this company where I did not receive the service I paid for, not to mention all the hours I spent studying and preparing for these exams. How can we rectify this situation? I included some images of the confirmations, including the first name of one of the reps I spoke with.

Desired outcome: I would like the refund for my Public Adjuster exam as promised, and to have my Exam for Life Insurance Producer exam rescheduled.

M
1:44 pm

PSI Services - Nobody can answer my questions

Yes I am complaining I have taken the test I sent my test score in to get veteran points preference and I have no response back has been over a month and every time I call no one can answer my question.

PSI customer service and online email as horrible I haven't gotten no response but I have male email call like a 100 times and I'll see that I cannot get anybody to answer my question or find out if they receive my test score along with my DD214.

The turnaround time is horrible no one has answers no 1 can give me what's going on there's not a number we can contact people to see if they receive my information or anything.

I am very disappointed in the server from PSI lover from PSI I'm not gonna be reached at [email protected] com

Desired outcome: I need answers for my test score my phone number is 4043729473 I need to find what's going on someone need to call me

1 comment
K
Jun 21, 2022 12:54 pm

How long does it take to get the points applied I have been calling and emailing as well

3:26 pm

PSI Services - Online testing site psi

Horrible! Every time issues with connecting to test site - AND while taking test - proctor says out your head up, face camera while I’m doing problems on my scratch paper! The proctor interrupted so many times! Then this time horrible issues even getting onto website -1 hour later! While taking exam calculator stops working on their test website - tech person said you’ll have to exit exam! Which means an immediate fail! Of course I didn’t exit - finally fixed itself and pSI never gave me back the list time - I hate how awful their testing site is so many issues!

Desired outcome: Better website - no interruptions - registration flaws - waiting on phone for help over 55 minutes- I’m sure many people having issues- so very frustrating!!!

1 comment

If possible, I would like also avoid this similar online exam from the providers. Too many my friends are also complaining and advising not taking online exam. I have similar and may be worse experience. The process, system and people must be able to provide more CX and better customer focus. It has been nightmare and if possible, I would really avoid taking the exam with this provider. waste money and time.

5:20 am

PSI Services - Mississippi master electrician exam

The second time I have received a 68 score I keep up with how many I have correct. I know I had more than 57 questions correct.I had 63 correct if you count the osha questions that don’t count. Why put information on here if it doesn’t count. I have got to have this dealt with immediately or I will not remove this complaint. It isn’t fair that you include questions that don’t count and your not clear about it. Also many questions around 5-10 each time I have taken it have multiple correct answers, so if you choose the best answer how do you know it’s that same one that y’all have decided is correct

Example the questions usually have one

Option that is completely wrong

But the other three can all be correct

Just because I look it up and it says you can use

Any of the answers depending on

Certain factors and circumstances

Who is to say we agree on which one is correct

When 3 out of 4 options are correct

Desired outcome: A passing score without waiting 20days for you to review the questions I have challenged Test taken yesterday 2nd time I’ve made a 68And requested you look into the score with no help at all I’ve already emailed I need actual help

Update by Josh Hinson
Feb 04, 2022 5:38 am

February 3rd @ 6pm

I made a 68 for the second time

I know for a fact I had 63 questions correct or more I left comments of 4 questions that had multiple correct answer I chose the correct one according to the book but I have no idea if that’s the one psi decided to be correct or not

Also the general questions are never in the book which gives you an unfair advantage

Also 6 osha questions are never counted and create a lot of confusion take them off the test if they don’t count stop waisting peoples time and money

If you don’t count the osha which I know you don’t I had a minimum of 57 correct questions which is a passing score

I am about to lose a fortune due to the difficulties of this exam

Not to mention every single time I take it at least 50% of the questions change completely

I can not wait 20days for you to review this

3:51 pm

PSI Services - Testing service customer support

I need a confirmation email. I received an email saying your scheduling details etc... Outlining when I am to show up and it states at the top this is not the confirmation that will be sent shortly after. That was multiple days ago. The money has been removed from my account and I can see on the dashboard that I am approved for tomorrow's test. However, it clearly states what documentation is needed and I dont want to pay almost a $100 and a two hour drive each way to end up not being able to take the test.

Ive been on hold for over an hour. During the pandemic and millions of people were filing for unemployment I didnt wait near as long to get ahold of someone for such a simple problem.

Desired outcome: Email me a confirmation email

A
1:48 pm

PSI Services - Issues registering for an exam

Hey PSI! I registered with you guys after completing my real estate course and had all the correct transcripts sent to you guys so I can register for my exam. In October of 2021, after receiving the email that I was able to register for a test once logged in I did not see the Illinois broker examination test that I need to register and schedule. Every day since then I've contacted you guys and still no solution. I'm constantly being told by your customer service representatives that PSI still needs to transfer my file to the new platform. It is now January 26, 2022 and I am still having the same issue and I still do not see the Illinois broker examination as an option for me to register. I don't necessarily blame the representatives but I definitely blame you guys because you guys can't even give the customer service reps a date when my file will be transferred. I've been studying very hard for this test I've been waiting for months when I don't even know when I'm gonna be able to take it. I quit my job because I thought I'd be licensed by now. I need a solution ASAP. Due to the inconvenience on behalf of PSI's system, please consider some credit/ compensation for the inconvenience I've dealt with because of you guys for the last four months.

V
9:32 pm

PSI Services - re-schedule

Trying to reschedule test date after totaling my passenger car as a result of hitting a deer, with injuries including dislocated arm, fractured rib, concussion and whiplash and more, PSI was contacted, Employee Rolly requested a Doctors note? which I provided just one instead of 4 I could have sent. I included the police report and the Insurace claim indicating the status of the car which I hoped would so the seriousness of the accident. He promised he would get back to us quickly once he recieved the documentation.
The run around began.
10 days later we're still waiting for a decision, , I called a week later and was on hold for 22 min with an overal time of 44 min trying to get an answer, having to go over the orinal need for postponement of a test date that had come and gone. Rolly apparently didn't upload my document to my file? She tried to get information from Rolly, tried to get a decision from a manager, She was getting the run around and PROMISED to give me a call back within the hour and email. She told me to keep the line open and again promised to get back to me within the hour. Hope was offered.
NO call, NO email.
Next day called the office and the girl who answered this time with a thick accent and kept talking to someone as she asked my questions had me repeat the whole story over and then pulled up my file which offered no information on my accident, not documentation, no previous information from the 2 former employees whom I had spoken to trying to postpone a test that was now 6 days earlier.
This company has an extremely poor response time, a lack of inner office communication, will not follow up with call backs as promised, and poor maintenance of client files and an over all lack of responsibility and pride in work ethics

Desired outcome: I don't know if I care anymore. If they are this disorganised and lack interoffice communication , how can they provide antiquate testing. I would like to know if I can reschedule without being assed a higher fee for missing my first test

Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Understand this, I am not here to be pc or appropriate but to state facts. Several years ago, I took your test in Tulsa. I took it a total of 3 times and each time I was told material I had brought in was not able to be brought in after it was clearly told to me on the phone and listed on the site it was. The next time I brought material that I was told I...

N
10:15 pm

PSI Services - Real Estate

This company has scam me out of hundreds of dollars by providing inaccurate test scores. PSI deceived me in believing that I have fail the real estate exam 10 / 11 times. The price went from $77 in Alabama to $79. Undoubtful, I do believe that I have passed this test numerous of times, but they want to make money off of innocent people and trained to do so. This is very unprofessional; they tell lies and could never answer a simple question about the test. How could they administer a test and unlearned? The people who work for the Alabama Real Estate PSI is uneducated, stupid, ignorant, and dumb to answering any questions about the exam or any other questions period. This is a crooked business; I don't know why they are making people suffer by taking their money and hiding the truth behind these exams. I want my money to be reimbursed. I know it will be my word against theirs, they will lie to hide the truth and cover each other backs. They purposefully cause distractions in the testing center and freezes the computers on a regular basis. I have experienced the computer mouse moving on its own as my hand was off of it. People can get into the computer and do many of things now and days, change evidence and proof to cover up things. PSI treated me unfairly, took my hard-earned money, and was not beneficial to me in any way during my time of taking the Alabama Real Estate Exam, I wonder if the Commission is aware of these people poisonous motives and cunning intentions? This is not foolish or crazy talking or thinking, I'm serious as a heart- attack. These people need to be investigated for fraud, money laundering, racism, etc.

Desired outcome: Tell the Commission the truth or give me all of my money back. Suffer the consequences if you do not comply.

PSI Services contacts