Having problems with PSI Services?

PSI Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2008. The latest review Scheduling a pa real estate salesperson exam was posted on Apr 30, 2021. The latest complaint electrical exam test site was resolved on Sep 05, 2011. PSI Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 125 reviews. PSI Services has resolved 12 complaints.

PSI Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 1565 (United States)
+44 176 325 7100 (APAC and EMEA)
+1 877 663 9267 (Albuquerque, NM)
+1 770 951 8690 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 617 340 6381 (Boston, MA)
+1 317 814 8861 (Carmel, IN)
+1 800 733 9267 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 913 895 4600 (Olathe, KS)
+1 800 367 5214 (State College, PA)
+1 800 211 2753 (Vancouver, WA)
+44 148 375 2900 (Guildford, United Kingdom)
+41 612 708 877 (Switzerland)
611 N. Brand Blvd., 10th Floor

Sweden
Nygatan 14, SE-903 27 Umea, Sweden

Philippines
HIJ Building, MacArthur Highway, Davao City, 8000, Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PSI Services Customer Service. Initial PSI Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PSI Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PSI Services. Discuss the issues you have had with PSI Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PSI Services Complaints & Reviews

PSI ServicesCertification exam scheduling - on hold min 2 hrs EACH TIME - still no live person

I have tried to reach PSI MULTIPLE times (multiple days & months) and each time I'm on hold a MINIMUM of 1 hr - and (all but 1 time) this is with me not even speaking to a single individual. As a matter of fact, as I write this, I've now been on hold 1.5 hrs...and this is after I called this morning and finally got a live person...who then said she needed to transfer me to her "lead" where I was on hold for 20 mins before I just got dead air and then finally disconnected. I only want to reschedule an exam...this shouldn't be hard. And, b/c the calls are answered in the order they're received, I can't hang up or I'll have to start this wait time all over.

PSI ServicesTest score not right

i took my cosmetology practical exam and failed by 9%. when checking what services i got wrong i noticed they don't seem right and i think i was scored wrong! a lot of the services i got 50% for and i know that i did better than that!!! i took my test in grand rapids michigan. i was told it was labeling but entire kit was labeled. i borrowed some things from a friend who passed her exam and everything she had given me was labeled and i had my instructors check as well. i 100% i should have passed and i was wrongfully scored.

Jan 19, 2021

PSI Services — Delay to solve problem

My name is Laís Santos Gontzos (+[protected]). I had a Cloud Practitioner Exam schedule online with PSI...

PSI ServicesCustomer service

This is my 3rd written complaint and PSI still hasn't contacted me and helped me. Such a disappointment when getting a copy of failed exams means my husband gets a raise. Well there's no raise if I can't get copy of failed exam so my passed exam will go through. Why is there a complaint board when no one helps. Every number every person amd written has not helped me get results.

PSI ServicesNot receiving request for failed exams

I have called and emailed since September to get a copy of my failed exams taken within last 10 years. Without this information the test I did take and passed will not go through. This will put me back another year for a simple paper. I'm at an ends with PSI. Why am I not able to get results. Everyone I've spoken to said wait 3-5 business days. well we are several months out and still nothing! This is messing with my ability to grow and take my Masters. Not sure how I can get this because not even the complaint board is reaching out. This is my 2nd complaint. What will it take. Calling BBB?

PSI ServicesPSI Special Accommodation Department

I don't know how many people is working in this special accommodation department for cosmetology writing exam. It was absolutely frustrating and waste of time. I called 4 TIMES, just trying to remove special accommodation status from my account!!! Nobody answer the phone at all, and i was put on hold for 2 hours !!! 2 hours!!! absolutely ridiculous !!! While I am filing this complaint, I was still on hold. I tried to email before as well, nobody reply the email. I don't know what is happening to this department, maybe it is time to hire more people, at least people who answer calls.

PSICustomer support

I desperately need copy of failed exams from last 7 years so my passed exam can go through. I have called over 10 times to request. Told to wait 3-5 business days. Here I am 4 months later and nothing. I have emailed called and all I am able to do. Customer service or whoever obtains information has yet to deliver or even email to let us know it's in its way. I am disappointed a failed exam report would be this hard to obtain and deliver. You have to have a better system because peoples jobs and money is at stake. Who can me with this? Please help me obtain.

PSI ServicesCustomer service / technical issue

Worst customer service ever, after waiting almost 2 hours for somebody to pick up the phone I got transferred to the tech department which I didn't get to talk to since my call was immediately disconnected. I called for the second time, same scenario, with the exception this time I told the person do not transfer me, get somebody on the line ready to assist me and the person did the oposite, he transferred me to the tech dept and again my call got disconnected. My test had been rescheduled twice I don't know what else to do. I tried resetting my password online and I got the link 40 mins after requesting it and off course it already expired and did not work. :/

PSI ServicesTesting

Saturday, December 19, 2020

PSI
                Virginia Salesperson
                3210 East Tropicana
                Las Vegas, NV 89121
                TEL: [protected]

Dear PSI,

On Saturday, December 19, 2020, I sat for the Virginia Salesperson - National and State exams at the PSI testing location at 620 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 205, Richmond, VA 23236. I completed both portions of the test in about 2 hours. After finishing both portions of the test, the national test started over again. I was confused as I had just finished completing both. I went to the testing proctors, Aurnat Martin and Tye'Shaun Harris, and reported the issue. They both looked in the system and told me that I had passed both the state and national portions of the exams. Ms. Martin returned to the testing room to see why the national portion of the test restarted. While she was in the testing room, she closed out the duplicate national exam. This action canceled my actual test results- my passing results. Ms. Martin called technical support to retrieve the results that she'd seen, the passing results that she already reported to me.
                She explained to the PSI representative that I had passed both portions and that the duplicate test was a glitch. She tried to get the PSI representative to retrieve my real results. Ms. Martin was told I would have to retake both exams. This is unacceptable as both proctors confirmed to me and the PSI representative that I passed the exams. I requested some confirmation of the tests that I took but nothing was given to me.

The time that I have invested to get to this point has been no small feat and I expect PSI to perform and correct this matter without me having to go through this process again. Ms. Martin provided me with reference #747945 for the technical support ticket she opened for this issue. I also called PSI candidate care to complain and inquire as to how the matter will be corrected. I was told a site supervisor will look into the matter and someone would reach out to me in 3 to 5 days. Please let me know how this matter will be rectified as I will pursue whatever legal means necessary to have this settled.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Jackson
                Client number ending 9614
                TEL: [protected]
                [protected]@Gmail.com

PSI ServicesTesting procedures

I am having several technicial issues concerning logging in my account to update profile, reschedule test, cancel, etc. Please note this is causing me issues of money. I cannot reschedule my test at the moment when calling asking to speak with a supervisor the agents ask why and never switch you over as if youre saying their work is not complete. My contact number is [protected] davenport.[protected]@gmail.com

PSI ServicesCustomer service

Unfortunately, worst customer service experience I had in my life. Especially coming from an international company. I was eligible to take the cphq intl exam for the window of september 13, 2020 thru december 19, 2020. When I went on the website on 7/11/20 to register for my exam it said that I have to call candidate service which I did. She said that my examination period was not updated and that she will forward it to her supervisor to check it. Of course I waited for a week with no answer, I called again (calling all day) and this time the representative didn't even ask me what went wrong he said all the hqcc its not our problem. So now I am left wondering what to do and who to contact next and which information is the correct one. Thank you for wasting a week of waiting, and for the costumer service representative who did not care to help.

Nov 02, 2020

PSI Services — Their operation cost me $150 for a $52 test!

On October 13th, 2020, I arrived at the college park location at 450 am for a 530 am test. After driving from...

PSI Servicesaws exam online - psi did not work

Hello

10/31/2020 - I have scheduled a exam at 1pm EST and have logged in 12.30 pm EST as instructed for online verification. After taking my photo and photo ID, PSI did not work and no one is there to support for exam and it did not even start my exam

Called customer care service says busy with assisting other customer for more than 45 minutes, I have created a ticket but did not have direct answer. Not sure when they will reach back for when will be re-schedule my exam again.

Worst service - never I will take exam through PSI again. kindly stay away from them.

Oct 28, 2020

PSI Services — Incompetent service by psi

I have been trying for over a week to schedule for the New Jersey real estate salesperson exam via PSI. So...

Oct 28, 2020

PSI Services — Equipment / it department

October 28, 2020 I arrived at psi exam center #12010 to take an exam on Monday, October 19 at 9 am. The...

Oct 07, 2020

PSI Services — Service

I was scheduled to take my real estate exam today at 7am. This has been by far the worst experience I have...

Oct 07, 2020

PSI Services — Testing

I took my test yesterday, and completed well before the allotted time. I went through all the prompts to...

PSI ServicesTesting center

I went to the Middleburg Heights, Ohio PSI testing center this past Friday October 2 to take my AANP boards - a completely nerve wracking experience in itself. While we were all informed of the testing center rules like a bunch of misbehaving children, we were threatened that our mask was to cover our nose and mouth at all times. I asked if I would be allowed to blow my nose because I have a little weather change cold/allergies. These two ladies that worked there freaked out at me and told me I'd have to leave because I was sick. I repeated that I wasn't sick, it's just allergies, and then they reprimanded me about lying to them, and made me leave. It was a completely humiliating experience and I absolutely did not deserve to be treated the way they treated me.

Oct 02, 2020

PSI Services — South carolina residential builders exam

After passing the business management and law I scheduled to take the Trade exam part at the nearest location...

PSI ServicesHome proctor exam/customer service

Horrible horrible horrible experience

I will never use psi products again nor take a online home proctor exam. Information and wording was much different on the exam than under exam fx. Midway thru the exam the system shut off on number 70 and the exams stops. I was expecting 100 questions as exam fx stated the real exam had 110. To put icing on the cake I had to talk to technical support to get back online to finish the exam, the proctor was useless, and after completing the exam they did not even produce my pass or fail score. I had to call 1000 times to CS just for them to tell me I have to wait 1-3 business days for my exam results. I will never recommend nor complete any other testing under this company as they are unknowledgeable about their products and the experience and performance of their software is horrible. Very frustrating experience