Sanford Brown Institute Logo

Sanford Brown Institute

Having problems with Sanford Brown Institute?

Sanford Brown Institute Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 810 4556 (Student Accounts)
+1 866 934 1594 (Career Education Corporation)
231 N. Martingale Road
Schaumburg, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sanford Brown Institute Customer Service. Initial Sanford Brown Institute complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sanford Brown Institute above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sanford Brown Institute. Discuss the issues you have had with Sanford Brown Institute and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sanford Brown Institute Complaints & Reviews

Dec 17, 2019

Sanford Brown Institute — medical assistant program 9 months

Fresh out of high School in 2002 I went to uds it's former name the lady in charge of the finance department...

Sanford Brown Institute — Institute approved my leave, but wanted money for the student credit

I started to attend classes in Sanford Brown Institute. But 2 months later, my son had some health problem...

Sanford Brown InstituteThe lady lied and gave me wrong advice

The rep from Sanford Brown Institute scammed me. She advised me to attend ultrasound program, which would give me credit and after that I would be able to attend the medical assisting program. But after I have finished the course, it turned out that I still haven’t received enough credit. I was so naïve and trusted this lady, but she lied into my face and told me completely wrong things. I need to start everything again.

Sanford Brown Ins — their program hasn't been accredited

I have enrolled for the program through the company Sanford Brown Ins. I wanted to share my review about thi...

Sanford Brown Institute — Not accredited school

I enrolled in Sanford Brown Institute in Jacksonville, Florida in Dec of 2009. I signed all my documentation...

Sanford Brown College — Fraud

My name is Dionne Perry, I enrolled in classes at Sanford brown July 2013 to Nov. 2013 for Medical Assistant...

Sanford Brown Trevose PA — Student loan/never got certificate

I went to Sanford Brown in 2004 and graduated in Jan 2005. First off when I started they mislead me telling...

Sanford brown inst.False promises

I was promised a job in my career field as a medical assistant once I completed the programThrough Sanford Brown Inst. They Did not find or help me locate a job i graduated in 2009 they have yet to help me find work, but I recently was contacted by them for another program that they offer. How could they invite me to enroll in another program with them, if they haven't even found me work for the medical assistant program. I'm very upset I feel bamboozled, I have to pay back over 13, 000, how can I ever start paying with no job.

Sanford Brown InstituteAdministrators are never around

The problem with this institute is how administrators and teachers are not helping the students to get all what was promised at the time of registration. They have different teachers but they are not real ones. They have other types of backgrounds. One of them just goes to class and reads the book and after is the test. The new class just talks about her family and how she doesn't like Spanish or white people. That is all the class, no teaching. I hope that they can check the institute and classes how they are. Administrators are never around. Please take care of this business.

Sanford - Brown Tampa — Bogus School STILL!

I wanted to do a follow up on my original complaint about Sanford-Brown Tampa Campus. My original post was in...

Sanford Brown InsituteSanford Brown Insitute Jacksonville,FL

I have attended Sanford Brown Jacksonville, Fl for almost three years. I have completed the medical Asistance Program and now just started intern for the Cardiovascular ultrasound program. There are not enough sites for my class and at no fault of my own i am a week behind because the school can not find me a site. Serval students have complain and now after all my hard work, quiting my full time job I plus many others may not be able to graduate on time. This has to stop. I have four kids that I have to take care of and you would think going to school to better your life would actualy do just that but yet why do I feel being had or taken advantage of...

Sanford Brown Institiute IselinWorst School

This school is terrible i graduated from medical billing and coding with Honors and these people refuse to help me find a job I have been unemployed since 2009 we are now in 2011. Now I am stuck with a bill that is 11, ooo Dollars how am i supposed to pay them back if they refuse to help me I suggest that no one waste their time studing medical billing unless you at least have an associates in Health Information Management and experince but how do you gain experince if no one wants to hire you. The other problem this school has is if you dont have enough college credits you are obligated to choose medical billling or Medical assiting it is alll bout the money its ashame the only thing i can do is speak to a lawer. I also belive that financial aid shoulnt loan Medical billing students unless they are going for an AA degree or a masters, bachelour degree

Sanford-Brown Collegefalse accreditation

Sanford-Brown College is robbing students of money and hopes of getting a job in the future. This college is located all over the United States. The only reason students go to college is knowing that hard work and student loans will ensure a bright future down the road. Sanford-Brown portrays as a good college with good credits. This is definately not true. The purpose of attending college is to prepare students for the future and jobs they are striving to reach and to survive in our complex economy. Every student that has attended Sanford-Brown should be refunded every cent they have put forth due to this money that is just going to the pockets of crooks. This "so called" college should not receive accredidation and should be stripped of it's wrongdoing. Any lawyer should be interested in this case because justice needs to be served to these criminals. The College Board of Accreditation needs to open it's eyes and realize that this "institution of wasted time and money" should be subjected to fraud. Anybody interested in this complaint or who has fallen victim to this "### college", please speak up and tell your story.

Sanford BrownRip off

I work in the welfare reform field and have seen a parade of Sanford Brown Alumni coming through my office unable to find employment in their career focus. They have loans of 15K and more and receive no assistance from Sanford Brown as far as placement. Their placement preactices should be as strong as their recruitment practices. It is a money making racquet pure and simple. They target poor, unemployed women on welfare with promises of financial that lure them into taking thousands out in loans. They then ask their students for names and contact information of other poor, unemployed friends. The recruitment tactics are criminal. I actually know a recruiter, here in Milwaukee that has a GED, but was able to talk her self into a sales position with SB and now makes close to 100 grand in bonuses and commisions. Why? She is bi-lingual and able to target the women in her culture. Just criminal. Every opportunity I have, I try to steer these poor women to the state vocational colleges which are way less expensive and accredited. They also have very strong ties to the local labor market and work hard to assist their grads with placement assistance.

Sanford Brown Collegescam artists

The appointment with Stephanie lasted over 4 hours. It was reminiscent to buying a used car at the dealership. They call themselves academic advisors although what they really are is salespeople. They will try to find out all these personal details about your life to size you up and figure out a way to manipulate you to going to their school. I went in there interested in one program and they were trying to talk me into something else that I didn't even want to do. The prices for all of their programs are absolutely ridiculous. The whole atmosphere just felt as if I were surrounded by lying, soulless, money sucking vultures. To prey off of someone's hopes and dreams for a better life or a leg up in this world is to me just despicable. Your community college more than likely offers the same exact programs for what you are interested in and will cost a small fraction for what you will pay at any "vocational" school. Be careful out there when considering a private school. There are so many many scams and it's shameful that our government hasn't done anything about it yet.

Sanford Brown Ft. Lauderdale — Fraud

I attended the CVT program at Sanford Brown in Ft. Lauderdale. The admissions rep fraudulently represented...

Sanford Brownmad is hell

i started sanford brown in jan 09, i wasnt a first time college student i knew the experience that came along with school, and i know that when you are in school it should be a challenge there was not one day that i had to stress "o i have to study, they spoon fed us so much like basically giving us all the answers so for the test we just basically had to remember the answers ...so when i signed up my rep stalked me everyday even though he just spoke with me the day before and didnt tell me anymore info than the day before. i was in several classes with about 30 plus students and it was impossible to learn...on top of that the turn over rate of the staff is ridiculous, and at one point our program director was a teacher of customer service who had THE worst customer service skills, the class was out of control we didnt learn anything and we consantly complained and nothing happened. our president doesnt want to speak to her students even though since day one she said she has a open door policy so when there was a issue you go to speak to her she have you speak to someone else. i personally left her a voicemail and she had a brand new staff which was the new director of education contact me, and she was still in training and only been at the business for less than a week, so of course my issues didnt get resolved. i called the corporate and again my issues werent resvolved. i was on extern and i got a needle stick injury and guess what SBI didnt give me my proper paper work until a whole week later. o yeah while im on the subject, how about this the school has a "policy" that after 30 days of being enrolled in the school you MUST have your physical done, which includes a hepatitis test, as you all know it is a dangerous and non curable disease why were we already poking ppl in labs and come to find out that half of the school didnt have their labs and some ppl did have them but the stupid ### school lost them how can you loose ### in that small piece of ### place. so when its time for us to go to extern they start threating us if we dont have our physical papers in that we would not be able to attend school so mind you if you dont knw that most of their programs are 15 months so when it comes to the 13th month they want to act concerned for the physicals simply because the extern wont let us come be apart of their practice with out it...sanford brown makes of off 10 weeks and this is out of 30 students 99, 975.00 plus book fees and we have half the computers working, no student lounge, no heat, or ac on so to me that is a money making school and thats all they care about...they have students starting after 5 weeks for 7 different programs and thats just the day time...

Sanford Brown Institute of Pittsburgh — Lack of Professional Instructors

SANFORD BROWN IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY DON'T BE FOOLED OR ROBBED, INSTEAD OF THE MA COURSE I SHOULDA...

Sanford Brown — suggestion:do not go here.

I went to the sanford brown northloop location.I went through the whole program for pharmacy technician.The...

Sanford Brown Institute — Should be called &Financial Aid Liars&

Was granted full tuition in FAFSA, Pell Grants, Workforce Grant, and had a low balance to pay. Made clear...