PSI Examsreal estate exam

I

I dealt with psi now for the past like 4 months now nothing but headaches. I have a learning problem. They think its funny and its a game 2 managers laughed i got a retake test free from that but not they having problem with state law thinking its not really a law for people disabled. I told them willing to show any and all proper paper work they said no. We can only do this for you half what i need, lucky i get some help. but state law demands school and testing to help out much as possible. Psi is a joke...if you are looking for any schools that need testing after check if psi is it if so do not take the course i am warning you.. plus other headache things i can add put would make this post way to much

• El
    elleyalater Dec 03, 2015

I am totally red faced, I am a smart person but the PSI Estate exam for Real Estate Sales Persons I have got same score 3 times in a row Hence the red face and it 2 points away from passing...each time. They change the test, sometimes make the questions that are like what is an exclusive right to sell an experience in finding Waldo in the questions. i do not understand the point of making the test like a big trick question. You know the material or not, It seems they just try o take you money. In school if I failed something. I was at least told why...what the answer, was..I guess the Real Estate Commission and Maryland is trying to limit the supply of realtors as 61 dollars a pop is a little steep . I failed 1 point by the special question...what are those 2 elusive special questions. I will go 1 more time but i would love to know if anyone has caught the cycle to these tests as there is one. I now it!!! They rotate maybe 3 or 4 tests. at 61 a pop and then you give up

• Lt
    LTM60 Feb 05, 2016

Wondering why psi doesn't tell you what questions you have wrong so you can learn by it instead tell you you failed by 2 an you don't know what it was then ita back to the drawing board

Mandy1967 May 01, 2016

PSI - Is a total scam. I have 2 masters degree, TOP of my class. I have been processing Real Estate titles work for over 20 Years. When it comes to PSI and taking the Exam, its always 2-4 points you fails by. The computer will not allow me to go back and answer the questions. NOT TO MENTION the person they hire to proctor -- DOESN'T HAVE a clue about Computers and can't answer why the computer is having technical difficulties... END RESULT, BOTTOM LINE. PAY TO RETAKE AND GET THE SAME RESPONSE...

I WILL be contacting WASHINGTON DC...PSI is the only game in town so they are allowed to do anything...ITS ILLEGAL, SCAM, FRAUD and EXTORTION.

I NEED HELP TO OPEN MY OWN TESTING CENTER TO COMPETE.

I THOUGHT AMERICA WAS SUPPOSE TO KEEP BUSINESSES HONEST - Oh, except for the GOV't..

• Cl
    Claire Castagno May 26, 2016

PSI sucks. I am so pissed off. I am in MA and took my Broker's exam today. Failed both portions, 65% and 60%. It is such ###. at least 85% of the questions asked had 2 correct answers - I understand there's only one BEST answer, but when they are BOTH the same, how the heck do you choose? When I called to complain I was told I was able to "comment" on the questions if I thought there were multiple answers, or none were correct, and that if I failed I could use those questions to dispute it. Well foolish me didn't read that in the tutorial before starting the test, well, because lets face it I know how to use a computer and was anxious to just begin the test. I honestly would have spent all my time commenting on their questions being so screwed up that I would have run out of time to answer any questions!!! I'm so pissed off, I studied so much and know all of the information, there is no reason other than being tricked that I didn't pass. I will be calling my state board tomorrow and complaining about PSI and the test, because it's ridiculous that the are intentionally trying to trick you. Seems like a big scam to me.

• Jd
    JDM1984 Nov 02, 2017

@Claire Castagno @clairecastagno, I just failed my general retake for the 7th time. Even with more studying, I have a strange feeling that the more I study, and the more times I take the exam, the harder the questions become. Went from three 46% results to 58% in less than a year. I know my stuff. And I couldn’t believe the questions. Didn’t match the material on their practice exams. Which I aced. Which I had to use my credit card to take again.

My landlord (who is a state rep) couldn’t get through to them. And that’s saying a lot. I guess I’ll just have to keep guessing, studying and rescheduling until either I get lucky and pass, or watch my dreams go up in smoke come March. I’m so lost just like everyone.

On and the proctors were making fun of me in the exam and mocking my disability. Keep laughing, guys. I’ll find a way.

• Da
    Danielle Vieira Aug 11, 2016

@clairecastagno, I'm also in MA. Same position here. I'm just going for a Sales licence, but at this point I feel like I may know more than some seasoned sales associates out there (only because I have so much done so much studying haha) I am beyond frustrated at this point. When I called about the multiple correct answers, and even stating that I understand the "which one is the best philosophy", all I got back was "it is what it is". Really?? I also keep getting the same score over and over. I don't understand how nothing can be done about this?

• Mr
    MrsCox Mar 08, 2017

I totally agree that these tests are rigged for failure. I have take the test twice and failed. The first time I thought I just needed to study more so I did hours of preparation and thought I was ready. I was so shocked when I saw the Fail again that I think my brain was in shock for the rest of the day. I was embarrassed to tell my family and husband that I had failed again. I had a deep feeling that something was just not right. Some of the questions have no answer that make any sense! I am so glad to find this page where other people are having the same issues and concerns as now I know I am not crazy. This failure time and again is emotional and draining. I don't know whether to try again or not at this point. I have a good career in Health Insurance I just thought dabbling in Real Estate would be interesting. Maybe the third time is the charm. Perhaps that their break even point where they have made enough money off of you to finally pass you!!! Sleepless in Oregon!