The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PSE&G — service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Over the last several weeks (may/june - 2009), we have attempted to contact pse&g re: blatant errors in our may bill... However, their recent "systems" conversion has made communication impossible! Telephone waiting times exceed 30 minutes during normal business hours (pse&g confirms this on their automated answering system)... Instructions to call back during after hours - up 'till 8pm are absolute nonsense... When calling back after hours, we get a message that the office is closed and to call back during daytime hours. As an alternative, we have attempted several times to send inquiries using pse&g website... After completing all the necessary fields in the form provided, when we submit the form a message appears that due to "technical difficulties", please try again at a later date! Hopeless!!! Either this company is grossly incompetant or they just don't give a damn! Anyone else experience similar difficulties with the bungling, inept pse&g?
More PSE&G Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons!
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone!
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers
- PSE&G - account security
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - Transformer outside my childs bedroom window
- PSE&G - lights shut off without notice
- PSEG - overcharge
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - my bill