The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PSE&G Electric and Gas — failure to restore provide services
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Lost power due to storm on Saturday, Mar 13 promised restoration of services no later than following thrusday 4pm. As of 11am Friday services not restored and will no longer make commitment as to when full service will be restored. Unable to get contact anytime or get solid answers as to the specific reasons of the delay. Meanwhile 98% of the outages are corrected while we remain without and withotu reason. Never been late account is current. Out area is not under water. Overall, PSE&G is thge worst utility in NJ. Every time we have a breeze down our block the power goes out for 5-10 hours. At least 5 times a year we have power disruptions of 5 hours a more. Now its been over 6 days, without heat and its cold. We pay high rates never miss a bill.
More PSE&G Electric and Gas Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons!
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone!
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers
- PSE&G - account security
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - Transformer outside my childs bedroom window
- PSE&G - lights shut off without notice
- PSEG - overcharge
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - my bill