Progressivedamage to my vehicle, unethical behavior.

W

I was involved in a 5 car accident and I was the very front car. The vehicle behind me was pushed into me in a chain reaction. The "at fault" party has Progressive Insurance. I finally took my car in to be inspected, after "I" had to call and set it up, no one ever called form progressive, and I waited a week!

Upon the impact my vehicle was shoved to the left and hit the center wall on the highway. The damage was minor in the front, but my wheel had some damage and an alignment was needed. My Front bumper was also scratched. I point this out to the "adjustor" and they write up the estimate. An hour later they come out and inform me they will not be covering the front of my car, because it is not accident related. I thought I was going to explode. They basically were calling me a liar to my face. I asked for the supervisor and he agreed with the "adjustor". I took the estimate they had written for the back of my car and left.

I called the claim rep and, of course, he agreed with the adjustor. They just screwed me out what was rightfully mine. I am not one to take something that is not rightfully mine. I did not cause this damage nor the accident and they had no compassion or apologies whatsoever. Trust me, I spoke my mind and let them know exactly what I thought!!! This is poor business practice and now I understand why they have so many stupid commercials with FLO, they screw me and pay her a bundle to act like a D*** A**!! As far as I am concerned, Progressive can take FLO and their awful business practices and shove them up their insurance A**!!!
William R. Claim # [protected].