Procter & Gamble Logo

Procter & Gamble

Having problems with Procter & Gamble?

Procter & Gamble Customer Service Contacts

+1 513 983 1100 (United States)
+44 193 289 6200 (United Kingdom)
+61 288 645 000 (Australia)
+32 24 562 111 (Belgium)
45 33 269 100 (Denmark)
+49 61 968 901 (Germany)
+39 650 971 (Italy)
+7 327 250 6368 (Central Asia (Kazakhstan)
+371 701 5100 (Latvia & Baltics)
+31 102 863 100 (Netherlands)
+351 214 409 000 (Portugal)
+41 227 096 111 (Switzerland)
+852 25 829 888 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 243 333 (Malaysia)
+63 25 588 100 (Philippines)
+966 126 572 222 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 67 125 000 (Singapore)
+27 100 019 650 (South Africa)
+82 269 406 000 (South Korea)
+66 26 645 000 (Thailand)
+84 88 225 678 (Vietnam)
+54 13 230 600 (Argentina)
+502 332 7252 (Central America (Guatemala)
1 Procter and Gamble Plaza

The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP

Ireland
Gortlandroe Industrial Estate, Nenagh, Co-Tipperary, Ireland

Australia
Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Sydney NSW2113, Australia

New Zealand

Hangövägen 20, 10254 Stockholm, Sweden

Switzerland
47, route de St-Georges, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Switzerland

Turkey
Serin sok. № 9 Kosifler Is Merkezi A Blok, Icerenkoy/ Kadikoy- Istanbul 34752, Turkey

China
27-33/F Centre Plaza, 161 Lin He Xi Heng Road, Guangzhou 510620, China (P.R.C.)

Hong Kong
6f Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

India
Tiecicon House, Dr. E. Moses Road, Maharashtra, Bombay 400011, India

Japan
17, Koyo-cho Naka 1-chome, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 658-0032, Japan

Malaysia
10th Floor, Surian Tower, № 1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D. E. Malaysia

Philippines
6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines 1226

Saudi Arabia
5th Floor, 6521 King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Ruwais, Jeddah 23214, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
11 North Buona Vista Drive, № 21-07 The Metropolis Tower 2, Singapore 138589

South Africa
Alice Lane Towers, 15 Alice Lane, 12th Floor, Sandton 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
SI Tower 16F, 679-4 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 135-977

Taiwan
7F 106, Xin Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 110,Taiwan R.O.C.

Thailand
20th-22nd floor, the Emporium Tower, 622 Sukhumvit Rd., Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
12th Roundabout, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
6/F Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Bloulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Argentina
Suipacha № 664, 2nd Floor, C1008AAN Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Maria Coelho Aguiar, 215, Jardim São Luis, São Paulo - SP, 05805-000, Brazil

Mexico
Loma Florida № 32, Lomas de Vista Hermosa, 05100 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F., Mexico
Central America (Guatemala)
Centro Gerencial Las Margaritas, Diagonal 6, 10-65 Nivel 16, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala City, Guatemala

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Procter & Gamble Customer Service. Initial Procter & Gamble complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Procter & Gamble above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Procter & Gamble. Discuss the issues you have had with Procter & Gamble and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Procter & Gamble Complaints & Reviews

Procter & Gamble CompanyCoupons for fixodent

I have been using Fixodent Free for many, many years. Being a senior citizen on a fixed income, I not only clip your coupons out of your ad pamphlet about once every 5 weeks, but I ask friends and neighbors for their coupons.
The past few times your coupon require that you purchase Twin or Triple Pack selections. I try to use the $2.50 coupon to purchase 2 individual Fixodent Free packages but the merchant denies the coupon scan and states that I have to buy the Twin or Triple Pack, even though the coupon states any type and are not the available in the Fixodent Free. No one seems to carry the Double or Triple in the Free, Walmart in particular.
I have tried your other styles of Fixodent but cannot seem to adjust to them, and feel I am forced to try totally different brands.

[protected]

Procter & Gamble Companyfairy dishwasher tablets

Good afternoon
    I have been experiencing an issue with the dishwasher tablets sticking together in the pack and therefore becoming unusable. They have effectively fused together and I can't separate without them splitting and rendering the whole pack unusable. This has happened on my last 3 packs. I've stored in different places to discount storage as the problem as I wasn't sure the first time if they'd got wet but when it's happened the 3rd time I thought I should email.
    I've attached a photo to illustrate how the tablets end up in one big lump
    I look forward to hearing back from you and have detailed my email address below

Many thanks
    Fiona Quirk MBE
    [protected]@aol.com

fairy dishwasher tablets

Procter & Gamble Companytide pods + with april fresh downy 104 capsules, 6.25 lbs.

I thought, "How Easy?" Well, was I wrong!
      I broke out in a rash every place that my clothes touched my body. It didn't go away easily. I had to call my doctor for a steroid prescription, and even then, it took a week to go away. I am still left with dry, flaky skin, although the redness and itch have gone away.
      I bought this product at Costco earlier in January. I was going to just return it to them, however, I thought this was better to do. I would like a comparable coupon for other P & G products. My name is Sallie Hollander.
      My phone number is [protected]

Procter & Gamble Companyscope glide

I only use scope glides for years. This batch I got has pick that are so sharp where the floss attaches to the sides that it almost cuts. My lip is swollen from the irritation. Get it solved.

I love these but I took a video of the sharp part on my leg...let along my mouth!!

[protected] is the number under the bar code

Thanks for taking care of this. Sue Woodward

scope glide

Procter & Gamble Companyold spice anti-perspirant deo stick

Hello;

While shopping for the above in a local Target I was shocked to see 30-40 skus! Really? You need to produce so many varieties? You need to read "Paradox of Choice." What about the cost of the shelf space for all of them? I remember reading a few years back P&G was paring down and/or selling off product lines. As a shareholder I am aghast of this marketing plan.

Regards,
          Roger H. Sternfeld
          [protected]@aol.com

Procter & Gamble Companytide pods 3 in 1 barcode [protected] 0

Good Day!... I am complaining about the child proof screw on lid on the container... has it ever occurred to you that seniors have difficulty in removing lid... this is absolutely ridiculous, my husband says you almost need a pipe wrench to remove... these two tabs are very hard to push in and turn at the same time... not impressed with your container to say the least... your comments please

Leslie Vanharen
            44488 Jamestown Road
            RR#2 Bluevale Ontario
            N0G 1G0

[protected]@gmail.com

Procter & Gamble Companyduracell double aa batteries 1.5v

Service: I have 3 AA batteries that have leaked and corroded the inside of an Aluminum flashlight. They have not been used long, about 3 months. I was able to remove them from the light and the leaking is easily seen.
              Therefore, I took pictures that show corrosion and a good to date of 2025 for each battery. I scrubbed the flashlight with coke and poured it into the barrel and washing it Thoroughly.
              Flashlight seems to be ok, it wasn't a real expensive maybe $25.00. When I purchase batteries I buy (2) 4 packs or a 10 pack. Please tell me how to follow up on this request. Thanks,
              Richard Makofski
              943 Ridgehaven St
              Canyon Lake, TX 78133
              [protected]@gmail.com

duracell double aa batteries 1.5v

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreze spray vanilla latte

Hello to you,
                I wish politely to complain regarding your Vanilla Latte room spray! It is quite inafective at masking even the lightest odurs, and very wet when used, in plain English it is useless against smells!! It is not just this particular flavour of spray, we found Cranberry to be of the same club, not much good??? Airwick Pure easily outstrips your product, which also does not leave wet spray when used!! Anyhow I have expressed how we feel and no great loss to you I know, but would not be buying your sprays in the near future!!

Thanking you,

Barry Rain

• Mi
                    Michael Gredler Jan 09, 2020

As you know, Fabreze air spray cans do not hold their natural propellant charge and often use half or less of a can before failure. I am happy to report that my wife has finally been convinced to no longer buy it.

Sincerely,
                    Michael Gredler, Orange, Va.

Dec 06, 2019

Procter & Gamble Company — oral b toothbrushes

Eddie Hudgens 3:29 PM (4 minutes ago) to crestoralb Dear P and G, I am a dentist in the Charleston, SC...

Nov 25, 2019

Procter & Gamble Company — sunlight liquid detergent

Quite simply what P&G represents themselves as a consumer driven company is false. They do not stand behind...

Proctor And Gamblesafeguard soap & bounty paper towels

I have used Safeguard soap for as long as I can remember. I always buy the large pack at Walmart. Can you explain why the size went from a 4 oz bar to a 3.2 oz bar? I know you think people are stupid and don't pay attention to this type of thing, but you would be wrong. I will be rethinking my next purchase.

As far as the Bounty Paper Towels go, I have used those all my life, until about the last 6 months. I was willing to pay a little more for a better paper towel, but now they aren't any better than the Great Value brand - so why pay the difference?

I don't really expect an answer, since I'm just a small fish in the pond.

Procter & Gamble Companygillette simply venus

The Gillette Simply Venus Razors won't even shave off hair! I only shaved off on armpit with cream, and rinsed the razor with water in-between and by the time I do the other left armpit it won't shave off the hair despite I rinse the razor and can't do my legs and my body hair is not even thick but fine. Each one won't shave after a small patch of fine stubbled hair. I paid money for these razors to do their job doing arms and legs but they can't even do that. Can you put in good quality razors that doesn't go blunt despite rinsing and no hair stuck in the product?
                    This stuff ain't cheap.

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreze car vent clip air refresher — corrosion damage

The oil inside the Febreze CAR vent clip leaked and melt my car print and AC dashboard. The print and the dashboard are permanently damaged and cannot be cleaned. I have cleaned it a few times and the corrosion damage is permanent.
                      I bought it from Costco, and the product leads and melts my car print badly. P&G refuses to pay for the repair using obvious lies and excuses; Such as damage images are not clear enough, and repair estimates have handwritten total prices, which never be part of their requirements while P&G contact me.

febreze car vent clip air refresher — corrosion damage

Procter & Gamble Companyaaa batteries, the copper top, duracell.

First, let me say that I have been a faithful customer for many years. As I am disabled and homebound now, I depend on my aide to do my shopping for me. Recently, I had her purchase the largest package of AAA and AA Duracell batteries that the store (Walmart) had. I told her to check the experation date, which she did. The date was December 2023. Good deal, right? Wrong !!! She came home and tried to put batteries into the various items that needed them. She called to me and said the AAA's wouldn't fit. Of course they wouldn't because they were all leaking terribly!!! Only 2 out of 36 were good !!! Upon inspection of the AA's, I discovered that only 4out of 24 were good. What the heck was going on ??? Since the packages were gone in the trash, I can't send them to you plus I am on a fixed income and can't afford the postage. Sad to say, I will NEVER purchase another Duracell product. So far I have lost approximately $28. That's a lot of money to me.

Proctor And Gamblebounty paper towels

I filed a complaint on the bounty paper towels because of the smell... reference # [protected]... and I have not recieved a response so I will try one more time then I will go on social media and tell people not to buy your product.. The paper towels I bought smell so musty they make you gag... I only purchase Bounty but I may need to change.. because it seems like you dont care about the people that buy your product.. thanks Freda

Duracellbattery

These batteries leaks, i have one package of 16 in unopened box stored with other batteries in a drawer and most of them leaks.
                            I used 4 unleak on the side and throw 2 leaked one .Called the customer service and the person did not want to replace only will relay to the quality department and send mail. I guess there is no 10 years guarantee in storage. What a rip off! These batteries were made in Belgium.

battery
                            battery

Procter & Gamble Companypert plus 2 in 1 classic clean shampoo & conditioner medium formula for normal hair

The plunger would not go down.so I had to take the plunger out of bottle and try to pour some shampoo from the full, brand new 33.89 fl oz into my good hand. . it was not easy. That was why I wanted the bottle with a plunger. So I would have no need to hold the bottle while dispensing the shampoo. Later I took the plunger out and tried every way to get it to work. I then got out a $ 1.00 brand new bottle of hand sanitizer. I was able to easily get that plunger to work. Yours is broken. I lost at least a good quarter cup of shampoo trying to transfer your product into the sanitizer bottle (after I cleaned the sanitizer bottleout) so now I Am out of some shampoo and
                              some cheap sanitizer . I only use Pert for my hair and have always been pleased with the product. Your dispenser sucks. I am disabled and hoped this would make things easier in the shower. Instead it was a nightmare

Procter & Gamble Companycoupons from the website

hello,
                                I have on numerous occasions tried to print coupons from your website. Everytime it tells me to make sure my printer is ready because you only get 1 print. I either get a continuous loading circle or it says the coupon has printed and low and behold NO COUPONS. I have missed so many good deals because I want to use coupons. I am so beyond upset you have made you Sunday paper coupons "regional" I am a couponer and have not couponed for your products in so long because I do not get the coupons and also cannot print them. I am not taking the time to go to a library as you have said in the past when I have a very good computer and printer at home. I have no problems printing any other coupons so I guess until you either fix the printing problem or start bringing your coupons back in the sunday papers I will go to another brand. Tide and downy were my go to brands but when I can use coupons and get other good brands for half the price I will do that!
                                A very unhappy consumer

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreeze car aqua air freshener diffuser & refill

I purchased the product I have mentioned above back in July, within in 2 days of clipping it into my car it leaked all over my dashboard. It has ruined my dashboard, stripped the paint and I don't feel as though I should have to pay out to repair this damage that your product has caused. I contacted your company about this in July and never heard anything back about it.
                                  I find your customer service really bad, what's the reason no one has contacted me regarding this?
                                  I would like the damage paid for by your company.
                                  My email address is lauren.[protected]@hotmail.com

febreeze car aqua air freshener diffuser & refill

Tide Detergenttide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet

A 100 Fl. oz. bottle of Tide Laundry Detergent appears to have a defect in the bottom seam where it is joined together in the manufaturing extrusion process (see photos). Its amazing how such a small crack in the seam can allow more than 25% of the bottle to leak out into the laundry cabinet.
                                    This bottle was purchsed at either the Target Store located on University in Sarasota, FL or the Target Store located on Bayshore & U.S.41 in Bradenton, FL. (I shop at them both) and always have multiple bottles on hand.
                                    I do "love" this product as I have used it for decades and I will continue to do so but must admit I was quite disappointed with the mess that it made that I had to clean up!

Gregg A. Banfill