Duracell Batteries&aa'& &aaa& batteries

W Review updated:

This is to inform you that the "Duracell Batteries" "AA" "AAA" "D" in the past three years has caused great damage to the devices that I installed the batteries into. This " BATTERY LEADAGE" I thought was just a temporary manufacture discrepancY. However, in purchasing the above mentioned batteries at different locations and at different dates through the last couple of years the situation did not improve. The above mentioned batteries were still causing damage to the devices I used them in. So of course I went to another name brand of batteries and haven't had any damages. I even used the same type of batteries from "Dollar Tree" which is at very low cost and the battery would go dead and "NO LEAKAGE" this is a shame "A NO NAME BATTERY IS USED AT A VERY LOW PRICE" and causes no problems. I went online and found many other similar complaint dating back to 2010, I would have thought there would have been an investigation, etc. to correct the problem and to reestablish " good customer service" obviously that is not important to DURACELL !!! I will be informing everyone I come in contact with, by any means possible, to get this information of " poor product manufacturing and very unconcerned customer service" I WOULD IMAGINE BY THE COMPANY I AM SENDING THIS COMPLAIT THROUGH IS JUST A GO BETWEEN TO DETOUR THESE COMPLAINTS SO DURACELL CAN CLAIM THEY HAD "NO IDEA OF THESE COMPLAINTS" Disappointed Consumer

• Gm
    GMac48 Sep 23, 2012

Over the past two years I have had numerous electronic products damaged caused from leaking Duracell batteries. I have used Duracell for many years but I no longer can afford to use them due to the cost of repairs and in most cases replacement of destroyed equipment. Duracell where is your quality? Nothing but problems with these batteries.

AngryBatteryMan Nov 04, 2012

I've had many devices damaged my leaking Duracell batteries. I have to throw away a Grundig radio, an answering machine, multiple flashlights and several other things due to the batteries leaking and eating away the battery contacts. The acid leaked into my Grundig radio and destroyed it. Several of my friends had the same problem. I pointed out that they were Duracell batteries. I no longer buy Duracell and advise my friends no to either. Duracell needs to fix the problem.

• Si
    Silvereagle6 Dec 17, 2012

Am having same problem - several devices ruined by Duracell leakage.

• Ph
    Phredd Jul 16, 2019

this is common. Lost many items myself

• Ph