Having problems with Priceline.com?

Priceline.com Customer Service Contacts

800 7742 3546 (International)
1800 123 3316 (Mexico)
+1 877 477 5807 (USA & Canada)
+44 207 136 8462 (United Kingdom)
+61 282 239 711 (Australia)
+64 99 200 062 (New Zealand)
+31 202 008 497 (Netherlands)
+82 234 837 211 (South Korea)
+1 800 774 2354 (Caribbean)
+1 888 751 9159 (Dominican Republic)
800 Connecticut Ave.
Norwalk, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Priceline.com Customer Service. Initial Priceline.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Priceline.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Priceline.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Priceline.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Priceline.comerror on priceline.com booked 2 expensive rooms and cannot cancel one

My daughter, who is a student, booked a room in Brampton, Ontario. Next day charged for 2 rooms, only needed one. Expensive charges on my credit card, I learned 2 rooms were booked. I tried to cancel the next day, saying an error was made. One room only was needed.

Could not cancel it. Fine print says no cancellations. This was not last minute either, the hotel was booked weeks in advance.

Whatever happened to a cooling off period, or the simple fact that the reservation agent made the mistake and booked two rooms, instead of one.

Being charged a lot of money for a room not needed.

Then they have the nerve to say well you can cancel the room, but you won't get your money back!! What ?? Talk about fraud and/or scam.

Anyway I tried on my daughter's behalf, my daughter tried and getting no where.

All I can do and all she can do now is telling everyone we know about Priceline.com and it's fraudulent practices and get the word out to never use this site or www.reservations.com again.

I hope that the Better Business Bureau or other agency out there Takes a good long look at this company and does something to protect consumers in future.

Priceline.commedication

I would normally go to a different pharmacy but on this down my normal one was closed I really needed my asthma pumps so I though I would go to Priceline what would normally cost me about $6 at my normal pharmacy you guys charged me $69 now I think that is pretty disgusting to be honest and I'm very unhappy about that price.

To be honest I would rather a refund for my asthma pumps then use them for that price

Priceline.comhotel advertised at 3.5 with horrible reviews

I bid and won a '3.5' star hotel. When I looked at the reviews for this hotel (Clarion in Overland Park Kansas) they were mostly very bad. Even on Priceline's own website it shows bad reviews for this property. My complaint is when I called, I was told that Priceline does not go by "reveiws from customers" it goes by "star rating of hotels". This does not make any sense to me. I realize you take a chance when you bid for a hotel you do not know the name of. However, I would think Priceline would monitor these hotels and when they see most reviews are bad, they'd look into this and not offer said hotel. Basically I was told 'too bad, we don't care, you bid, took the chance and it doesn't matter if property has horrible reviews, you are stuck'.

I've used priceline for many many years and mostly have had good results but the way I was treated makes me never want to try them again.

Priceline.comhotel reservation.

Price line trip Number [protected]
        Travel Reservation date for trip June 9, 2018
        Alternate travel date June 9, 2018
        Request change reservation Fed 9, 2018.

I reserved Boulder hotel on June 9 in Los Vegas but have problem that other party of my traveler unable to make that day. I tried to switched the date but they not allow any changes, no cancellation or refund. I would like to refund all my payment.

Priceline.compriceline reservation not honored at westin copley hotel boston

Booked a reservation at 11AM for a room w/King bed that Friday Evening. Arrived at the hotel at 8:00 PM only to be told at the front desk that Priceline had not paid them and therefore they were not honoring my reservation.

This seems like a common theme. Hotel front desk wanted me to call Priceline to resolve the issue. This was not my problem and requested to speak w/management. I ultimately had to direct pay the hotel, luckily they had plenty of rooms.

Follow up call w/Priceline the next day and the agent advises me that the room I booked through Priceline went through yet another travel booking agent and the pay process was delayed. The system needed more time to process the request.

I informed Priceline this was unacceptable in the modern day of computers and high speed internet.

You cannot rely on a Priceline hotel booking it seems. They seem to not be able to coordinate paying the vendor !!

Pricelinehotel reservation

I made a reservation with priceline, a cancelable reserveration at a hotel in scottsdale for december 31, 2017. I made it because it was cancelable as my husband is on probation and had to get approval. As it turned out his probation office did not approve it and when I went to cancel the reservation with price line two and half weeks before, they told it was non-refundable. Price line is nothing but a scam taking peoples money.

• Updated by anoto · Feb 06, 2018

Priceline is nothing but a scam

• Sh
                Shaun R. Feb 06, 2018

With respect, do you have anything to show it could be cancelled? I don't believe most are.

Priceline.comhotel description misleading and deceptive

I used Express Deal to book a hotel near the Burbank, CA airport on 1/31/18. The description included the word "Burbank" and "Airport Shuttle" and "Business Center" so I booked the hotel with confidence that it would be near the airport for my early morning flight. I was shocked to discover the hotel, the Brandwood, was in downtown Glendale...10 miles and 20 minutes away from the airport!! They have NO airport shuttle, and parking while free, was down a dark alley behind the hotel. To check into the hotel, you need to pay to park. There was no restaurant as advertised and was located 2 stories up with no elevator. I felt completely ripped off by the entire experience and will never use Priceline again.

Priceline.complane tickets

I was not aware that I cannot change the dates of my flights. Due to work conflicts, I am unable to travel within the dates I selected and I need to change the dates of my flight. I called the priceline customer service and they told me that the ticket is non changeable. I am about to lose $1455 for nothing because I got a job and cannot travel during those dates. This is stupid and outrageous!

• Li
                    Little Red Headed Girl Feb 02, 2018

If you weren't aware it's because you didn't bother to read the website. It states very clearly no changes or cancellations allowed. It is indeed stupid and outrageous- that you didn't read what you were buying before you clicked away in order to save a few bucks.

Priceline.comsuper 8 springdale reservation

I am writing to express my utter disgust with the service we received when we stayed at this hotel we booked through here. Checking into the room was great. He was nice. Smiled. Very quick. The room was decent. But the bathroom fan made a sound like it was barking. The fridge was warm with no temp gauge. Once we put things in it we had to call the front desk. They were completely rude when we called about our fridge making a loud ticking sound like it was going to blow up. They said they would not come look at it till the morning. Mind you I have 2 kids and one is in grade school that needed rest. So they said they were on the way and never showed. Then in the morning they never showed to look at it. I was also well aware that checkout was 11am. I called at 1050am to tell them I was going to book another night and I would be running around the corner to take my boyfriend to work. She got loud and cut me off and says, "will you just shut up and listen to me". Umm excuse me. I'm trying to book with you again and this is how you treat your guests. Needless to say... I will never book with them again. It was a very unpleasant experience and I highly recommend you do not partner or third party with them either. I would like a refund for the horribly poor experience.

Priceline.comvery slow staff, ridiculously long wait times than other airlines, not able to resolve my multiple issues that is not even my fault!!!

This was in regards to an issue with a previous agent exchanging my ticket. I understand Priceline has a long line up of customers' complaints still to go through, the fact I had to ask for an approximate time when to hear a response back for an immediate concern instead of the staff reassuring the customer. The interpretation I (customer) felt in response to the multiple interactions I got with multiple staff trying to resolve my issue made me feel as if my issue was not acknowledged and will not be taken care of and just leave hanging until I forget about it one day. In other words, the way Priceline staff resolved my issue did not reassure me anything and just left me feeling more angry as a result. Regarding my second exchange, first there was an error on the agent part confirmed by Priceline, then there is another issue about the same exchange regarding overcharge where I have to call again. Never knew this could be so hard. it is not even my fault these problems raised!!! Never booking or referring people to book trip reservations through Priceline again. Unlike previous experiences with other companies I have had after a customer issue, Priceline did not even offer anything in return (ie. incentive, coupon) for customer's next booking to even TRY to mend the relationship with the customer again.

When Priceline has a customer issue or complaint, they are very slow to resolve customer issue. and make customer wait for a very long time, only to find out customer has to call again multiple more times. is this really needed?

Priceline.comairline ticket refund

First priceline workers need training. They are rude and don' understand airline policies. Everyone has a different interpretation of policy. They are obviously workers in another country and don't speak english well. Refused to process a refund even though airline requested. Will never use them again because they have no regard for customer and provide poor customer service. Use them at your risk. See complaints on consumer affairs as well.

Priceline.comunsuccessful in changing name on hotel reservation because spent 37 minutes listening to a sales pitch and was never transferred

I called [protected] to change the name on my hotel reservation. After multiple conversations with two people and a machine after I accepted a $100 gift card (congratulations to me, did not think it could be a scam since I called in) and ended up 37 minutes later after multiple promises of "one more short message and we will transfer you to change the name on your reservation", and after I "authorized" the small charge to send me the gift card, I was also informed I was receiving magazines, etc. and when I tried to get off the phone, short of hanging up, they spoke over my objections and would not let me talk. I have yet succeeded in speaking to a customer service rep at Priceline, even after calling their toll free and private pay numbers [protected]. I never was transferred; when I asked they gave me yet another number that did not ring through.
                        Priceline!! This is bad for your business and though we have been faithful customers, we cannot continue working together if we are unable to actually resolve a problem when necessary. Somehow we were transferred over to this 3rd party company and have no idea how to trace it. The offer was originally for a cruise (took their survey, thinking it was Priceline (then ended up with a teaching course on finances that I am obligated to cancel or it will be automatically charged to my credit card. Again, the whole time they led to me to believe they were connected to Priceline.

Priceline.comhotel

I booked an express deal on Priceline. Advertised as a 4 star hotel and 52% discount deal. I got a 3 star hotel, not even listed in their web page, and the discount compared to the Priceline rate for that hotel was 22%. I contacted customer service and it was worthless, they don´t have a customer service spirit, after they charge your credit card, they don't care anymore for you. My biggest surprise was that when I arrived to the hotel, their rate was about 20% lower than Priceline.

Priceline.comcar rental

Hello, We did the name your own price car rental using Hertz in the MSP airport. This was of course a prepaid rental for four days. Flight arrived on time. We went to the car rental venue and showed them the paperwork. Guess what, they had no suv's for us. We waited 1 hour and a half, complaining to anyone who was in charge...yes mam it will be about 15 more minutes. this was said at least 4 times or more...they said they were washing the car, they said they just needed to have some one drive the car from terminal 2 to terminal 1, and so on!!! This is in excusable!!! Not only did we not get the Rav 4 we wanted, they had not ONE suv in the whole fleet!!! We want our money back! Hertz said they could not even compensate$$, because the rental was through you. We would have used another car provider, but would loose our entire car rental fee! Finally after a hour half and late for our trip..they brought an suv. We want our money back...

Priceline.comcustomer service - fixing a reservation mistake

Trip # [protected] Oct. 9 - 21 from Providence R.I. to Albuquerque N.M.

I mad reservations. Noticed later they were incorrect (they had used my middle name as my last name for the flight, the car reservation made at the same time was correct). When I asked to have it corrected they charged me $50 to fix the error they had made. No one would help me until I agreed to pay the fine. They do not empower their employees to make decisions or help customers, just recite their policies. I have seen this same type of complaint on this forum - they charge you to fix their errors and they just don't care. With so many travel sites out there you should use someone else.

Joe Davis III Dec 31, 2017

I was booking a hotel room with price line and clicked on farfield inn in Beechwood ohio. My family is staying there. So I put my information in to get my room. It gives me the Extended stay in Beechwood. Didn't want that, family is not there. Can't transfer over nor cancel. I didn't ask nor choose Extended stay. I can't believe I can't be with my family. The rate was 67 a night plus tax. I offered to pay the difference and still nothing, plus I have been waiting on the phone for over a hour and a half????? I can't get that rate any more and I have a room I will not use cause my family is not there.

Priceline.compriceline

The priceline customer service was terrible. I called twice and still my issue was not resolved. There was a typo of the reservation of my last name by a letter and they were trying to charge me $70 to resolve it!! That is robbery. They also dismissed responsibility saying It was Virgin airlines decision. When I phoned Virgin customer service they said they could waive the Fee, but priceline would have to request it, which they were unwilling to do. If I can avoid booking with priceline in the future, I will.

• Updated by Unreal waste of time · Dec 12, 2017

I will take it as an 'expensive lesson' to never use Priceline again! Thanks for nothing. That is criminal and horrible customer service

• Updated by Unreal waste of time · Dec 12, 2017

So rude and insensitive

Priceline.comairlines ticket

I was scheduled to leave for India on Dec 10. My flight was canceled.

Very disappointing that inspite of being reasonable and requesting refund of my business class travel due to BA cancelling my flight, I was berated, and treated without any respect.

Without my approval, the agent claimed to have booked my flight on Cathy Pacific on a flight that was delayed by 2 days, and effectively reduced the duration of my international travel from USA to India.

In spite of my REPEATED requests that the delay would renter my trip futile as my key meeting would be missed, and that I rather get refund, and then schedule my trip in future, my reasonable requests were declined.

Is this how priceline plans to treat its business class customers? I kept getting punted between priceline and BA. Priceline refused to help even though it was a third party booking agent.

Kindly advise how you expect to resolve the situation? I want my full refund back, and want to be reimbursed for uber travel costs from home to airport.

Priceline.comre: references #[protected]

I booked a room at travel lodge in Colorado Springs Colorado on Ore Mill Road. I was charged a smoking fee of $150.00 and I nor my friend smokes! I tried to talk to the manager Stephanie she was rude and didn't want to listen to what I had to say. She said she would have me removed if I didn't leave in proceded to chant bye bye to me. She said I was lucky because the fee is usually $250. I read a lot of reviews from other guests and one man said he was charged a smoking fee of $79 and he never even kept his reservation. Sounds like monkey business to me! Why would there be different fees smoking is smoking isn't it? The room I stayed in was filthy the phone didn't work, there was no remote to the tv, the sink was backed up, don't believe the sheets had been changed, all n all it was filthy. So I don't know how if there were ashes in the window ceil she could be sure it was from my stay! You can sit and read negative review after review about the filth and smoke smell in this dump! I am beyond mad and I want my money back. I don't smoke so why was I charged?!!! I put a complaint in on line to Travelodge but turned out it was in the UK and its not the corporate offices for the us. I talked to the customer service here and she basically said there's nothing the can do. Take a look at that hotels reviews and tell me I don't deserve my money back! I want this taken care of! I'm not just going to let it go.

re: references #[protected]
                                    re: references #[protected]

Priceline.comthis ad on my yahoo mail page has malware

Every time I use Yahoo Mail now, a Priceline ad pops up in the corner. When I see it, I have to click on the "I don't like this ad" box quickly; otherwise my computer (including my firewall) starts sending me urgent warnings that I am being attacked. I would not be that angry, but every 5 minutes the Priceline ad STILL comes up even though I clicked on it to go away. PLEASE vet your advertisers!

Priceline.comcompany error with airfare dates on reservation

Do NOT use Priceline. Not only is it nearly impossible to get a human on the phone, when you do they are extremely incompetent. I booked a hotel through Bookings.com and when trying to book a flight it routed me to Priceline.com. Priceline makes you think you are transferred to a Jetblue site when in fact you are not. I booked my flight only to find out when booked by PRICELINE, it was put that I was returning a day earlier than my hotel reservation. I did not find this out until I called Jetblue to confirm my reservation because I NEVER received an email confirmation or anything from Priceline. This service is a scam and probably one of the worst customer service reps of rubber stamps I have ever come across.

When I called Jetblue to help me with the problem, they told me this is a COMMON complaint from customers with Priceline. I ended up having to pay an additional $290 for an error of Pricelines. Priceline has absolutely not accountability or ownership of their errors, stating "the computer was working fine when you booked your reservation.

There is no recourse for anyone when they make an error like this. You are stuck. You get what you pay for when you use a discount service such as this abomination of a site.