Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonomapottery barn kids registry

J

I have my baby registry with Pottery Barn Kids (Jill and Ryan Ricci - created the registry at the Upper East side location in NY NY )

It has been a lot keeping up with back ordered items, pushed delivery dates and discontinued items on the registry list. There's a total disconnect with what you see online and what Customer Support is communicating. I've been really disappointed thus far.

The white glove service couldn't get into my building with the crib in December, so they left, which resulted in a 2nd work from home day waiting on the crib. (fee was not waved)

The most frustrating purchase has to be the tufted convertible wing back rocker. I purchased the item Jan 16 through the quick ship category (which honors 1-3 weeks shipping) my baby is due in 5 weeks. We are now into week 7 waiting for the chair. I have spent hours on hold, talking to support, and I have a lengthy email chain going with different Support folks. Subject: Re: pottery barn kids Order [protected]

While they've been very apologetic, and have communicated some sort of compensation will be discussed upon delivery - there is no solution to the problem. "Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the delivery process. However, as noted earlier, we can compensate you once the Rocker has been successfully shipped and delivered."

2/28 Support said that the rocker should be to the warehouse by 3/11, I just received a note 2 days ago that says its back to "status temporarily unavailable". I would love to cancel the order, but I've already invested so much time, and energy picking out the furniture to fit my small nursery, its just too late. And I was really excited about the items. I never ever anticipated this much upkeep with having a registry with PBK.

I've also had to manage the delay of my XL Larkin dresser (which finally arrives this Friday Mar 10 after 10 weeks) My in-laws spent hours on the phone with PBK Support as well for this item. Just an all around disappointing experience for everyone. And the disconnect between the Manufacturer and PBK gives me anxiety that I'm never getting the rocker.

For an upscale furnishing store that prides itself on Customer Service, satisfaction and white glove service - I'm not feeling the perks of being 1 of your Consumers. If anything, its been a headache.

Is there anyway to provide detailed next steps on the rocker?
- we've contacted the manufacturer and its been prioritized. Or if there is a replica in store anywhere in the Tri-State area, could we ship that to my shipping address?