ADVERTISIMENT

Pottery BarnPoor customer service and unsuccessful delivery

D Oct 02, 2020

Pottery Barn has failed to deliver my daughter's bed 2X now and my daughter has had no bed for 2 weeks because of their error. I am deeply disturbed by the complete lack of service I have gotten from Pottery Barn. I ordered a loft bed for my 5Y old daughter (Ava loft bed which is $2, 500) and have waited months to receive it. We were happy to finally schedule delivery on 9/27/2020. We donated my daughter's bed to charity and when the delivery team came to set up, the box was completely damaged. The delivery man said that he knew it was damaged upon picking it up at the warehouse, but they gave him the green light to deliver. When he came to our residence, he showed as how damaged it was and had to take it back. I was on hold for 3 hours with customer service as they were trying to locate a Supervisor. Finally, the rep informed me that there is actually no Supervisor available and I just wasted 3 hours of valuable family time. On Monday, my husband called and Pottery Barn scheduled another delivery for Friday, 10/2/2020, which is today. Once again, we were excited to get the bed so that finally my daughter can sleep in her own room. The Delivery guy came and informed us that they only had 50% of the bed (2/4 boxes). He has since left and I am now on hold, waiting for a Supervisor. It has been 45 minutes and I had to cancel my work meetings. * Update, they just hung up on me and I am on hold for 30 minutes now (again). This is absolutely unacceptable and I expect a partial refund and firm delivery of my furniture. I actually have ordered my son's bed, which also exceeds $2, 500, and it is on back-order until November. I am contemplating returning that item due to such horrendous customer service. I expected more from a "high-end" furniture store. No apology, no credit, no sense of servicing customers.

My order # is [protected]. I would like the business to provide a partial refund for such an inconvenience and a firm/successful delivery of this bed as soon as possible. I have also submitted a complaint on Consumer Affairs, BBB and other platforms. Additionally, I have posted this on my Social Media accounts and as a blogger, this will be featured in the Working Mommy segment next week. Please help me if you can, I feel completely helpless and Pottery Barn does not care.

• Am
    Amy55 Sep 09, 2021

I waited weeks to get our furniture from Pottery Barn Teen. We ordered it in May, and it all finally came in 3 weeks ago. I just got delivery today and the slats on the beds look sketchy and the service didn't even screw it in on my son's bed. My daughter got a Blair desk, but the service said it didn't have all of the parts and never put it together. 3 boxes weren't even opened. I paid $7, 000 for awful service and furniture not even put together. Just 2 beds and one desk and one dresser. I am a fool for paying so much for furniture that is no better than any other furniture store. Don't buy from Pottery Barn!

Comment Guidelines