Popeyes Louisiana KitchenManagement bullies crew members they don't like

I May 23, 2020

Lower management teat their employees like [censored]! Oh my god!!! These people are scum! Their general manager is an [censored] who needs lessons in humanity and civics. What the hell is wrong with will and deja? Are they high during their shifts or something? Please retrain your managers. They are low life dogs who do not know how to teat other employees and they abuse their authority.

Deja is always rude as hell and I know she bullies my cousin all the time. I have a cousin who works at this store and almost everytime she visits me now, she ends up crying on my shoulder about how will and deja are always harassing her and talking trash about her. They don't even know her that well. They've known her nine months, i've known her my entire life and nothing negative they have say about my cousin is true. So kindy stfu and keep your mouth off my family!!! You're both trash. Get a life, a clue and an education.

My cousin is well educated, a good human being in general and happens to be highly intelligent which is more than I could ever say for either one of you ghetto low lives. She has more class in her baby toe than you have brain in your hollow heads. I'm very proud of her accomplishments. She authored several books. Have either of you done that? No! And you never will because your future is in chicken grease. You're jut a couple of jealous [censored] who need to get a hobby other than smoking weed.

Just yesterday my cosuin told me will accused her of not having common sense for passing out the wrong order. Who in their right mind would think it's okay to treat anyone that poorly? If it happens again my next complaint will go to the labor board if it ever happens again! That's a promise!!!

Guess what? I have been in line when will not only packed my order wrong but also took it wrong on the headset. I never called him an idiot or accused him of not having common sense so where does he get off putting my famiy down? Nobody is perfect. People make mistakes. Even him. Not sure why this jerk is so intolerant of common mistakes.

Whoever owns popeye's, you need to do something about your unruly leadership. This is workplace bullying at it's best according to the law. My cousin has every right to sue for this. Unacceptable!!! I will never eat here again until you startt treating all your employees right and not just your favorites. I hate this hellhole. Who runs this ghetto restaurant anyway? Is this how you allow your employees to be trated? Get a clue. Popeye's management sucks!!! Ugh!!!

AnnieLulu Jun 28, 2020

Copied and pasted from your original complaint on Google search I mean, in case you were wondering. Happy Sunday!

AnnieLulu Jun 28, 2020

Any time hon! Glad to hear it got "better" for her. You are right. She definitely shouldn't TRUST the situation. No leopard changes spots overnight. But God certainly looks out for his own. She will be just fine.

AnnieLulu May 31, 2020

Sorry you're cousin going through this hon! I totally believe it. I know a girl who used to work there a few years ago. They've always been horrible like this from what I understand. Things will get better. Tell your cousin to pray about it if she is a person who prays at all. People reap what they say. Tese horrible managers are definitely going to catch hell in the end if they keep it up! God is not mocked. Whatever a man sows, THAT SAME THING will he also reap right back! God bless! Take care!

AnnieLulu Jun 28, 2020

@AnnieLulu Re-posted it for ya cause I saw they took it down so I copied and pasted. It's not fair that someone would try to get away with bullying their staff. I put your complaint back under MY account. The public needs to know things like this in case they are considering applying here. Popeyes IMPROVE your management instead of paying to take down complaints. Treat employees right or get out of the game! Just saying.