Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenfamily pack dinner

G

To whom it may concern, this afternoon I placed an order in the drive-thru window at your restaurant in McDonough On Highway 20. When I got home and looked in the box of chicken I was very disappointed with my order. There were no chicken legs, instead there was a part of a wing, and the rest were chicken breast. This is the first time I have had an issue with my order, I was stuck with the product I did not order or wanted, because of the distance back to the restaurant and my family was hungry from a long day ?Thank you for your concern.

Gina M Forbes