Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other PoliceAuctions.com Jewellery I had won on a bid which they refunded after I told them they are incompetent because they didn't read my messages!

PoliceAuctions.com  -  Jewellery I had won on a bid which they refunded after I told them they are incompetent because they didn't read my messages!

B
Author of the complaint
4:28 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Here is the whole rundown of what transpired... Kindly note how many times I have had to tell them the same thing and after telling repeatedly I have called them telephonically, they tell me to call them and they don't reply...

police_auction
Alerts
******
US
Customer Support Ticket #181701Closed
Thank you for submitting your support ticket. Our Customer Support department is open Monday - Friday from 8AM - 4PM PST, excluding Holidays and Weekends.

Your message from [protected]:08:49
I won this item... Paid for it on ******.com but the page is not loading - the hammer just keeps on hitting on the block - here is a pic of it:... Item Number 3304258 Quantity 1 Item Total $1002.00 Shipping and Handling $12.95 Total $1014.95 Estimated Currency 1408.21 NZD

Our response from [protected]:15:59
Hello, Thank you for making us aware of this issue. We do not see any payment for item 3304258. IF payment has gone through please provide the transaction number for the paid item. Also, what device and browser are you currently using? If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support Team. Customer Support can be reached between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Thanks again, Customer Support PoliceAuctions.com ******

Your message from [protected]:18:46
I am in ****** . I paid twice through******and it stops with your hammer after I pay from ****** so the problem is yours, I think as ****** goes through. I am on Chrome.

Your message from [protected]:35:11
I rebooted and came back and it is still doing it - here is the pic - Ive tried other browsers too. I called you as well - no answer, left a message... the problem is on your website - not ****** as the amount is going through. Thank you for your help and your time.

Your message from [protected]:37:42
All my other payments were paid without a hitch. Could someone be messing with my computer as there were other people bidding that were adamant to get these earrings. Thank you. I checked my band and there are enough funds in it. ****** is doing everything right - your website isnt - here is what it is doing... https://prnt.sc/12xzhwn - could you perhaps let me pay through email directly to ****** . Thanks for your help.

Your message from [protected]:44:22
I just cleared my browser and the hammer is still hammering away lol https://prnt.sc/12xzhwn

Our response from [protected]:11:56
Hello, Thank you for making us aware of this issue. We have checked on ****** and there is no payment for item 3304258. Please download our app and if you're still having the same payment problem please let us know, thank you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support Team. Customer Support can be reached between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Thanks again, Customer Support PoliceAuctions.com******

Your message from [protected]:19:28
I called you once from ****** at a cost to me and left a message - which App of yours much I download - I am on a laptop? Thank you. I told you there was nothing wrong with ****** - they are showing the amount to be paid to you and when I get you, your hammer just keeps on hammering... PLEASE BE SO KIND AS TO LOOK AT MY PICS. I AM LEGALLY BLIND AND HAVING TO DO ALL THESE THINGS WHICH IS SO FRUSTRATING ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE MY MONEY... LET ME PAY YOU DIRECTLY THEN, THROUGH ****** .

Your message from [protected]:25:05
Seriously, your app is for my mobile and I dont use that as the letters are far too small and I cannot see. I HAVE TOLD YOU ABOVE... HERE IT IS AGAIN... P L E A S E... Let me pay you directly through ****** . Give me your details so that I can ask them to transfer the money to you. Or, alternatively, we have people here in NZ that send me an Invoice for ****** and all I have to do it click on the link and they are paid. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME - IT IS SO FRUSTRATING NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE PROPERLY AND HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS AND CONTINUOUSLY REPEATING MYSELF - EVEN CALLING YOU AND NO ONE BOTHERS TO COME BACK TO ME. THANKS.

Your message from [protected]:35:06
NOW, IM TOO SCARED TO BUY FROM YOU AGAIN AS THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. IVE CHANGED BROWSERS, CLEARED BROWSERS, RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND N O T H I N G - AND HAVE TO CONTINUOUSLY REPEAT MYSELF TO YOU.

Our response from [protected]:44:55
Hello, Thank you for making us aware of this issue. We will have our engineers look into this on Monday when they are back in the office. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support Team. Customer Support can be reached between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Thanks again, Customer Support PoliceAuctions.com ******

Our response from [protected]:31:42
Hello, Thank you for making us aware of this issue. We see that you have paid by credit card for the item. It will ship on Monday, May 17, 2021. Tracking will be available on your 'My Wins' page once your item ships. If you feel there is a duplicate charge for this item in ******, please supply the ****** transaction id and the email address associated with the ****** account and we will look into that for you. Please note we do not offer phone support other than to provide a way to leave a message. Please use the support system for your correspondence, it is the most efficient way to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with excellent support. Thank you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support Team. Customer Support can be reached between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Thanks again, Customer Support PoliceAuctions.com******

Your message from [protected]:32:12
Thank you, that is no help to me whatsoever, You never read my message or you would have seen that I asked this *Seriously, your app is for my mobile and I dont use that as the letters are far too small and I cannot see. I HAVE TOLD YOU ABOVE... HERE IT IS AGAIN... P L E A S E... Let me pay you directly through ****** . Give me your details so that I can ask them to transfer the money to you. Or, alternatively, we have people here in NZ that send me an Invoice for ****** and all I have to do is click on the link and they are paid. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME - IT IS SO FRUSTRATING NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE PROPERLY AND HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS AND CONTINUOUSLY REPEATING MYSELF - EVEN CALLING YOU AND NO ONE BOTHERS TO COME BACK TO ME. THANKS*. WHOS THE BLIND ONE HERE?

Our response from [protected]:43:24
Hello, We are listening. It is 9:30 pm pacific time as of this writing and our stated hours of support are 8-4 pm, Monday through Friday. There is no need to call us or for us to call you. We cannot accept direct payments to our ****** email, please don't attempt that. There is no need to duplicate previous responses in a support request, it only makes it harder to follow your issues. We do understand your frustration, but you need to understand that you are attempting a large amount of purchases from a foreign country and having difficulties doing so. We typically limit the amount that a first-time buyer can purchase. Our security team reviews all foreign purchases, and given the issues here, they have put you on a first-time buyer restriction. We have refunded the paid items that have not shipped yet. Please allow 48 hours for the refunds to process. Due to the dollar value and volume of items you have purchased, along with the payment issues, your account is restricted for 90 days as a first-time buyer. Please contact us after 90 days to restore your bidding. We know it can be frustrating, but these policies protect everyone, including the users. Thank you. We also have a short video on the first-time buyers limit: https://youtu.be/s98ErGtwf0c Please contact us in 90 days to reactivate your bidding if you wish to do so, thank you. You may also be interested in the following videos, which may help address your questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98ErGtwf0c If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support Team. Customer Support can be reached between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Thanks again, Customer Support PoliceAuctions.com ******

Your message from [protected]:45:15
What is the refund for? I paid for the earrings through my visa and not ****** ? So why have you given me a refund, for what? You sent me two refunds! I never cancelled any of my orders, did you?

Your message from [protected]:56:41
Kindly see that you refund ALL MY BIDS that havent gone through - I SHALL RETURN THE REST TO YOU FOR A REFUND! I will no longer deal with a company like yours that make inane mistakes and then take it out on you when you point it out and blame you for not reading our correspondence to you but saying we shouldnt post it so many time... how about when you IGNORE IT AS YOU HAVE? - in any case, I wasnt happy with the rolled gold and rolled white gold & silver plating of your jewllery - kindly cancel my account forthwith - AFTER YOU PAY WHAT IS OWED TO ME. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR INCOMPETENCE - NOT LIMITING MY BIDS FROM THE GET GO - BUT GREEDY FOR MONEY AND THEN - FINDING OUT YOUR MISTAKE... WELL GOOD RIDDANCE! BAN ME TOO SO THAT YOU CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELVES SEEING YOURE SO VERY PETTY!

Our response from [protected]:12:25
Hello, Thank you for making us aware of this issue. As you requested, all of your unshipped items have been refunded and your account has been canceled. Please allow 48 hours for your refunds to be processed and the funds made available in your account. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support Team. Customer Support can be reached between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Thanks again, Customer Support PoliceAuctions.com ******

More PoliceAuctions.com complaints & reviews

PoliceAuctions.com - rip off
PoliceAuctions.com - scam
PoliceAuctions.com - selling fake diamond
PoliceAuctions.com - ripoff/scam
PoliceAuctions.com - fraud
PoliceAuctions.com - not a police auction and questionable practices
0 comments