Menu
AuthenticWatches
reviews & complaints

AuthenticWatches
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
0 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AuthenticWatches. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
7:21 am EST

AuthenticWatches - Bullying and unethical behavior

Total disappointment! I ordered a watch in October 2020 and was not informed that they did not have the model in stock. After correspondence they asked for a down payment which I sent by bank transfer. I was informed to wait 3 months.After 3 months after I asked what was going on I was informed that I would receive soon. Again correspondence and always on my initiative and in the end they admitted that they could not deliver my order.To this day I am waiting for a refund when their response is that they do not compensate for the mental anguish which caused me and will not reimburse me for the expenses which the bank owes me!In their impudence to this day advertise for sale the watch model I wanted and even though I commented to them then I was told it would be updated and the refund could not be sent because of "strong winds" in their environment ?!AuthenticWatches' answers are always very polite but they are empty and unreliable! I'm still waiting to get my money! At least!

Desired outcome: Reimbursement of down payment and expenses. Compensation for emotional distress and apology.

M
5:45 pm EST

AuthenticWatches - rolex 126600

These people were a total disappointment! They did not price match 2 vendors I provided and Susan stated they price match based on "value". BS after BS. I paid for my watch online through Amazon pay on their website then they refuse to send the watch because they require bank wires for amounts greater than $10, 000. They do not want to pay American Express fees. Therefore there misrepresenting the price of the product. Customer service is of no concern to them. I will not do business with these people ever again

B
2:08 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just got off the carnival magic where I was happy to purchase a invicta pro diver men's automatic 40mm stainless steel case black dial - model 8926 that retailed for $489 and I paid $150. I came home to check the price at invicta and this watch was never $498 it retails for $189.00 and sells for 90.72 I feel cheated and after a good experience on my first...

R
12:33 am EDT

AuthenticWatches - can't cancel my order!

I've ordered a watch from www.authenticwatches.com company and about 10 minutes later I decided to cancel my order, because I found a better deal on another website.
So I contacted AuthenticWatches customer service and asked them to cancel my order. They said that in order to cancel it I need to pay a restocking fee! Are you kidding me? I contacted them 10 minutes after I made my order and they already asked me to pay! They said that my order was already in process. What a joke! Of course I did not believe them and demanded my money back. They said that there was nothing they could do and that actually was the end of our so called conversation. Terrible!

C
7:52 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought ORIS watch from the website www.authenticwatches.com, but the company turned out to be total scam. The seller never sent my ordered watch, so I sent several emails and asked about the status of my order. Later I found out that he charged my card twice. I sent more emails, but no answer from them. I fed up with their silence. So I wanted to open a...

AuthenticWatches contacts