Soufeel Jewellery company logo

Soufeel Jewellery
reviews & complaints
Soufeel Jewellery
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

92 complaints
40 resolved 52 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Soufeel Jewellery customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Soufeel Jewellery reviews & complaints

Soufeel Jewellery complaints 92

Soufeel Jewellery - I have paid $142.16 with these people and they have not sent out my item out

I have order items from these people on january 03, 2022 and they said they didn't have the items in stock and they needed to talk to me. I tried calling them back because I obviously missed the called and I have called them twice now, once on 01/07/2022 and another time on 01/10/2022 and all I get is a recorded message saying please leave you info and they'll call you back, but they have not and I don't think that they are going to. If you run a business, don't be shady and call the customers back! I will be more careful shopping online from now on and google companies and check all reviews and what people have to say, but after this experience, I am very leary about shopping online and that sucks for honest retailers because of people like this. I am going to check my bank account tonight and talk to my bank and if necessary, I will go to the police to file fraud and money theft charges agaist these people!

Desired outcome: REFUND ME MY MONEY BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH YOU PEOPLE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!

Soufeel Jewellery - Have not received my order

I ordered on the 3rd of December and have still not received an email to say my order has been shipped nor have I received my order even with standard shipping only suppose to 9-14 days. What I ordered is important and I hoped to have it for Christmas and if not then at least have it by the 2nd of January for a gift for my mother and sister but by the looks of things this will not happen. If this isn't resolved soon or I don't hear back I want a refund and I won't be shopping here again I'm so disappointed atm.

Desired outcome: To receive my order

L
Dec 14, 2021

Soufeel Jewellery - Personalised charm

I received my charm today it looks absolutely nothing like the one i designed it looks like a 3year old have drawed the picture! I have tried getting in contact with someone and i have had no joy! Its a birthday present for someone whos lost their mother thats before Christmas and it's absolutely disgusting. If i order now it will still be late to receive another one! Im absolutely gutted after order a few times before and loving the charms. Received

L
Dec 14, 2021

Look at the picture of what i personalised and the other one is what I received!

S

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We were unable to locate your order based on your name. Could you private message your order number or your email address to [email protected], and one of our customer service team members will be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact us. Thank you so much for your feedback. This is valuable, so that we can see very important improvements in our services. We hope you will not lose faith in our services.

Soufeel Jewellery - Photos on a heart pendant

I ordered this as a keepsake for my niece who's brother age 26 died suddenly from heart problems. I am so disappointed with the result I feel I could not give it to her and it would be an insult to Mitchell's memory. I really cannot emphasis how upset I am at the finish result it just looks like two smudges on a heart pendant. I would really like to send it back to you to see if possible you can make this the same as you are advertising it.

Desired outcome: A picture that does not look like 2 smudges

R
May 10, 2021

Soufeel Jewellery - Item not as described

I ordered a moon lamp with a picture on it which I sent to you.. the picture which was sent to you to be printed onto the lamp was clear, when we have received the lamp the picture is unrecognisable, I have raised this with your customer service team who have said it's to do with the quality of the picture and have offered 10% refund which is a few pounds which is useless to me, and I cannot gift this lamp as it's not what I was expecting. When printed surely you would have seen the product is not what we asked for as you cannot make out the picture at all! Customer services haven't been helpful with this at all or taken any responsibility when they can also see the item is not as described. Looking into how we can take this further.

Desired outcome: A full refund or replacement product

E

Soufeel Jewellery - Refund

I placed in order in January for several items. It is now March and I still have not received the items I paid for. I've contact the seller several times and each time I was told the item was shipped and to wait an additional 3 days. Now that I requested a refund the seller is telling me the items were delivered. Customer service is horrible, it's like I'm communicating with a robot.

Desired outcome: Refund

Soufeel Jewellery - Never recieved package

I was suppose to finally receivedmy package on February 24th. After being delayed a week due to the weather. The tracking stated that it was delivered in my mailbox. I go check my mail and my package is not there. I call my apartment complex, they do not have my package. I email Soufeel same day, letting them know the issue. Next day, I speak with the postal delivery person who states they couldn't help me. They have been backlogged and so it could be lost. I continue to email Soufeel and all they do is send the tracking information back to me and tell me it was delivered. It has not been delivered and they will not issue a refund or replacement for this item. There customer service has been horrible and I never want to do business with this company again!

Desired outcome: I just want my money back

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Soufeel Jewellery - Not receiving my order and no response to emails.

I placed an order on the 4th January a personalised surprise box for a special occasion at the end of January. On the 22nd of January I emailed to ask where abouts my order was. I received an email...

B
Feb 15, 2021

Soufeel Jewellery - Canvas

I ordered on the 31st Jan, its now the 15th Feb and my order is no where to be seen.
I t states over seas! IT DIDNT STATE IT WAS OVER SEAS when ordered just states between 8-10 workings days. its now been 13.
You need to make people aware of things on the site. I had no idea mine was coming from Australia.
Id like my order within the week or a full refund.

Desired outcome: Id like a refund or my order.

Soufeel Jewellery - Delivery

They said the estimated delivery was Feb. 4th and it is now February 14th... on the tracking of the package it says processing: suspended order and i have tried contacting them via email, and have not had a response despite them saying I would receive one in 24-48 hours. I was hoping that it would arrive for valentines as it was a gift but it has not yet arrived and it is too late

Desired outcome: Actually receive the item!

Soufeel Jewellery - A keyring

The product I received was nothing like the picture on the website, the stickers are peeling off the back, the photo is blurred, there were multiple scratches all over it when I received the item so it was heavily damaged. I have attempted to contact customer services six times now on the official website and no one has bothered to even reply. Very unhappy with the outcome I would like a full refund for the product and delivery.

Desired outcome: A full refund.

Update by Harps002
Feb 16, 2021

May you please respond before I take further action? It’s been 12 days and I have had no update on my refund.

Update by Harps002
Feb 04, 2021

My order number is: [protected]

Soufeel Jewellery - Never received order and they refuse to refund

I ordered my families Christmas gifts from them in November only after being guaranteed they would arrive in plenty of time! I couldn't afford much this year considering the circumstances...so these gifts were all I was able to get them! They wouldn't answer any questions with a legitimate reason, blamed "our country" and their shipping for the delay. Asked and begged for a refund so I could have got my family at least something but they wouldn't give me one! I had NOTHING TO GIVE MY FAMILY! And here we are, Jan 14 2021 and I've been told countless times" just wait 3-5 more business days" Something needs done and these criminals need stopped! They've don't this to so many others and it's alarming! They offered to share other people's order info to compare my issue and when asked why they couldn't provide my order info they dodged the questions! I was charged for stuff without consent and I want my money back! I have no use for the order at this point and I am livid and want them to be held accountable! They are scamming so many people and speaking with so many others they've done this to, we are all prepared to get the word out, and do what it takes to make them stop this! There are countless others who are dealing with this same thing and we are all ready to do what it takes to get them to stop!

Desired outcome: Expose scammers and Make them stop stealing from people and refund those they stole from

Soufeel Jewellery - Incorrect photo placement on towel

Having seen the photo-upload towels on your website, I decided to purchase one for my father. EVERY SINGLE image on your website, depicting what the towel's final-outcome would look like, has the image filling the ENTIRE TOWEL (see attached screen shots). My father's towel arrived with a shrunken, partial photo in the centre of a plain white towel.
I have been in a ‘back-and-forth' email conversation with your customer service department, where the reason for the error keeps changing.
Excuse 1: the photo resolution wasn't good.
My response: the image is an extremely expensive, high-resolution photograph, purchased from a professional photographer (attached as evidence).
Excuse 2: it looks good, other towels on our website show partial images.
My second response: EVERY SINGLE towel on your website shows the image filling the ENTIRE towel.
I'm fed up being fobbed-off on this matter. It was a poorly executed photo-towel.

Desired outcome: Replacement or Refund

A

Soufeel Jewellery - Still haven't received refund/ Items Ordered

Order No.[protected]

Hello my name is Ariana Manning. I was suppose to receive my items at the beginning of the month but I was told you had to remake it and ship it out on Dec. 20th but I just checked it hasn't been shipped and its still saying processing re-making. What is going on with my package? Also, I never received my $10 refund to my account

Soufeel Jewellery - Personalised moon lamp

I ordered a personalised moon lamp in October but still haven't received it i would like to know when I should receive it please as it is a Christmas present. I have contacted you countless times and all have just said its in shipment or customs if that is so how long will it be there for . Am I suppose to pay custom fees as that would be in the shipment price I paid

Soufeel Jewellery - Socks ordered have not arrived and I cannot track them

I ordered custom socks for a friend's birthday after seeing an add on Facebook. The order was placed on 5/5/2020. I paid using PayPal and the payment was processed on the same day.

The socks have not been delivered to my friend and when I attempt to track the order using either of our e-mail addresses it comes back with nothing - not even a message that they cannot find our order.

We used [protected]@hotmail.com but since that did not return any results I used [protected]@live.com and also had no results.

I would like to know what is happening with my order.

M
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Soufeel Jewellery - They took my money but I haven't received my order since 04/09/2020

I ordered the picture puzzel's for $51.90 on April 9, 2020 Tried to call them but only get a recording stating to leave my E-Mail and phone nuber which I did. Haven't heard from them and my Pay Pal has paid them for my merchandise. Transaction ID is 8H007917K3930641G. My phone # is [protected] My E-Mail is [protected]@yahoo.com I don't know what else to do, I can't get any responce from them. I'm 64 years old and these are going to be gifts for my family.. Please help me.. Thank You

Soufeel Jewellery - photo globe

Awful quality, product not as described and the company is refusing to refund. We ordered a 3D globe...

F
Feb 20, 2020

Soufeel Jewellery - Shipping date changed

Order a moon lamp Jan 27 and we are in March now changed date a number of time so I called they and emailed they a number of times and not a single person got back to me so I sent them one last email saying if no one wants to get back to I'm goin to cancel my order then they got back to me and emailed me and say its 30% fee to cancel an order and that was the one and only email I got from them this place is a rip off dont ever buy from here..

J
Feb 19, 2020
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Soufeel Jewellery - women's heart photo engraved tag necklace with engraving stainless steel (black and white)

Hi i ordered an engraved necklace and the money was taken out of my bank on the 11th of February, i paid £26.93 and i never got a confirmation email to say that the order is coming or processing and...

1 2 3  ...  5