Soufeel Jewellery Logo

Soufeel Jewellery

Having problems with Soufeel Jewellery?

Soufeel Jewellery Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Soufeel Jewellery Customer Service. Initial Soufeel Jewellery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Soufeel Jewellery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Soufeel Jewellery. Discuss the issues you have had with Soufeel Jewellery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Soufeel JewelleryNever received order and they refuse to refund

I ordered my families Christmas gifts from them in November only after being guaranteed they would arrive in plenty of time! I couldn't afford much this year considering the circumstances...so these gifts were all I was able to get them! They wouldn't answer any questions with a legitimate reason, blamed "our country" and their shipping for the delay. Asked and begged for a refund so I could have got my family at least something but they wouldn't give me one! I had NOTHING TO GIVE MY FAMILY! And here we are, Jan 14 2021 and I've been told countless times" just wait 3-5 more business days" Something needs done and these criminals need stopped! They've don't this to so many others and it's alarming! They offered to share other people's order info to compare my issue and when asked why they couldn't provide my order info they dodged the questions! I was charged for stuff without consent and I want my money back! I have no use for the order at this point and I am livid and want them to be held accountable! They are scamming so many people and speaking with so many others they've done this to, we are all prepared to get the word out, and do what it takes to make them stop this! There are countless others who are dealing with this same thing and we are all ready to do what it takes to get them to stop!

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Jan 17, 2021

Hi Laura,

We apologize for the delay caused to you! Please don't worry, our customer service representative will contact you via email asap to solve this. Please kindly check it out later. Besides, we are not a fraud company and we will try our best to assist you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

May

Soufeel JewelleryIncorrect photo placement on towel

Having seen the photo-upload towels on your website, I decided to purchase one for my father. EVERY SINGLE image on your website, depicting what the towel's final-outcome would look like, has the image filling the ENTIRE TOWEL (see attached screen shots). My father's towel arrived with a shrunken, partial photo in the centre of a plain white towel.
    I have been in a ‘back-and-forth' email conversation with your customer service department, where the reason for the error keeps changing.
    Excuse 1: the photo resolution wasn't good.
    My response: the image is an extremely expensive, high-resolution photograph, purchased from a professional photographer (attached as evidence).
    Excuse 2: it looks good, other towels on our website show partial images.
    My second response: EVERY SINGLE towel on your website shows the image filling the ENTIRE towel.
    I'm fed up being fobbed-off on this matter. It was a poorly executed photo-towel.

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Dec 31, 2020

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations with regards to the quality of our products. We need to check it firstly, then our Customer representative will be getting in touch with you to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your support.

Soufeel JewelleryStill haven't received refund/ Items Ordered

Order No.[protected]

Hello my name is Ariana Manning. I was suppose to receive my items at the beginning of the month but I was told you had to remake it and ship it out on Dec. 20th but I just checked it hasn't been shipped and its still saying processing re-making. What is going on with my package? Also, I never received my $10 refund to my account

Still haven't received refund/ Items Ordered

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Dec 22, 2020

Hi Ariana,

Thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your feedback. Upon checking your order information, we have seen that your item is done and is under a quality inspection process. Once the order is sent out, our system will automatically send your tracking details. Please wait around 5-8 business days (weekends not included) before the item reaches your destination once the order is sent out. The actual delivery may vary depending on your local post service. As for USD10, I will check the previous e-mail and replied you by e-mail.

If you need further assistance. I'll be glad to help you out.

Best Regards,

Soufeel JewelleryPersonalised moon lamp

I ordered a personalised moon lamp in October but still haven't received it i would like to know when I should receive it please as it is a Christmas present. I have contacted you countless times and all have just said its in shipment or customs if that is so how long will it be there for . Am I suppose to pay custom fees as that would be in the shipment price I paid

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Dec 07, 2020

Hi Nichola,

Order NO.[protected]

We apologize for the delay caused to you! Please don't worry, our customer service representative will contact you via email asap to solve this. We will be responsible for this order.Please kindly check it out later. As for the custom fees part, I will check it and reply you via e-mail.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

May

Soufeel JewellerySocks ordered have not arrived and I cannot track them

I ordered custom socks for a friend's birthday after seeing an add on Facebook. The order was placed on 5/5/2020. I paid using PayPal and the payment was processed on the same day.

The socks have not been delivered to my friend and when I attempt to track the order using either of our e-mail addresses it comes back with nothing - not even a message that they cannot find our order.

We used [protected]@hotmail.com but since that did not return any results I used [protected]@live.com and also had no results.

I would like to know what is happening with my order.

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Aug 27, 2020

Hi Val,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We were unable to locate your order based on your name. Could you private message your order number or your email address to [email protected], and one of our customer service team members will be happy to assist you. -May

Soufeel JewelleryThey took my money but I haven't received my order since 04/09/2020

I ordered the picture puzzel's for $51.90 on April 9, 2020 Tried to call them but only get a recording stating to leave my E-Mail and phone nuber which I did. Haven't heard from them and my Pay Pal has paid them for my merchandise. Transaction ID is 8H007917K3930641G. My phone # is [protected] My E-Mail is [protected]@yahoo.com I don't know what else to do, I can't get any responce from them. I'm 64 years old and these are going to be gifts for my family.. Please help me.. Thank You

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · May 25, 2020

Hi Maria,

Order No.BJ1527

Thank you for your feedback. After checking, your order has been shipped under tracking number 92748927005075010011913731. The order is still in transit to your destination. The actual delivery may vary depending on your local post service. Please track it by https://t.17track.net/en#nums=92748927005075010011913731&fc=190011

Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 has greatly affected global shipping, which has influenced the time frame of shipping and deliveries in your country and the local destinations.

Mar 10, 2020

Soufeel Jewellery — photo globe

Awful quality, product not as described and the company is refusing to refund. We ordered a 3D globe...

Soufeel JewelleryShipping date changed

Order a moon lamp Jan 27 and we are in March now changed date a number of time so I called they and emailed they a number of times and not a single person got back to me so I sent them one last email saying if no one wants to get back to I'm goin to cancel my order then they got back to me and emailed me and say its 30% fee to cancel an order and that was the one and only email I got from them this place is a rip off dont ever buy from here..

Hi customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please kindly contact us by [email protected] and soon our customer service will email you to solve your problem. If you don't need this order anymore, we can assist you cancel the order.

Feb 19, 2020

Soufeel Jewellery — women's heart photo engraved tag necklace with engraving stainless steel (black and white)

Hi i ordered an engraved necklace and the money was taken out of my bank on the 11th of February, i paid...

Soufeel Jewellerynecklace

I have been waiting on an order but still haven't received any shipping updates when I haven't received the item and it says it was supposed to be shipped on the 9th of this month, tried contacting them tons of times and they haven't responded, the item was actually a gift for my mums birthday and it looks like I havent bothered buying anything since I haven't received it

Hi Carrieannt,

Soufeel JewelleryStill waiting for my order

I am still waiting for my order I was meant to recieve for valentines day now I need urgently before WED 26TH FEB 2020 this is the first time that I have ordered from your company and I am deeply disappointed I am still waiting for my £8.00 refund too which Cherry promised me. My [protected] When I try to track my order it says In Production and thts what it has been saying. I need to speak to a human not a machine

Hi Yasmin,

We're sorry to have disappointed you. Our Customer representative will be getting in touch with you to resolve the issue.

May

Soufeel Jewelleryre: customer service comment for store 61779 comment id # 4894896

Order number [protected]
                    Ordered a wallet on 23rd january and have still not received it! I wanted it for valentine's day (tomorrow). When I ordered it said that they wouldn't be shipped until january the 30th. Now when I have looked at your website it is saying nothing will be shipped until 16th febuary? How can you be selling /advertising items for valentine's day if they are not going to be here on time?

re: customer service comment for store 61779 comment id # 4894896

Hi Dawn,

Sorry for disappointing you! I'll be sure to share this with our teams. This feedback will allow us to make improvements in the future to better our service. Soon our customer service will email you to solve your problem.

Soufeel Jewelleryphoto on a charm

Right I will try it this wayI have sent 6 emails to the company I ordered a charm with a photo on of my mum and sister for her 50th birthday on Saturday 12th February I am not gonna get it now so I am so peed of about that as I paid for the faster delivery but they are say they have not received my order I have send a screenshot of my back showing you taking the money out still no answer my address it was meant to be sent to 26 sliver birches Denton M347ra email Derek. [protected]@icloud.com this is just a joke

photo on a charm
                      photo on a charm

Hi Derek,

Order No.[protected]

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry for the long waiting, after checking, we have finished your order and will send it out ASAP. You will receive your tracking number automatically once we send out your order. And then it will take 5-8 working days to delivery.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us.

Jan 08, 2020

Soufeel Jewellery — moon globe

BEWARE !! Ordered the Moon globe on Dec 4 . Still have not received it .? I have emailed numerous time...

Soufeel Jewelleryorder

I place and order on December 6th, 2019. It was for 4 items, I paid the $23.95 extra for shipping for it to be here faster. I kept tracking my.order and the ship date kept being changed to later, then when I emailed them they said one of the items had to be remade and that was before Christmas. It's been a month since I place the order, this is ridiculous, I want the money back that I spent extra on shipping. My stuff was supposed to ship January 4, 2020 now its saying January 12, I want the stuff I ordered or I want a COMPLETE refund because this just seems like a complete rip off.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry for any inconvenience. We'd like to look into this further and address the situation appropriately. Could you send us an e-mail to [email protected] and we will help you solve your problem ASAP? Please also let us know your order No. Thank you. - May

Soufeel Jewelleryitem not received.

I am very very very unhappy! Your company is a rip off! I payed for an expensive personalised wallet for Christmas and payed a lot for shipping and it said it should arrive on the 27th of December and still nothing I am very angry and need an answer ASAP. Such a scam and will never order from here again and will warn others off of it. It was a gift for my husband and he didn't even get his gift on time. I need answers and I need it delivered to me immediately.

Hi Nicola,

Order No.[protected]

Thank you for your reply and we are sorry to hear about that. The tracking information shows that the order was already delivered. You ordered the item on 2019-12-16, and we need about 8-9 business to make the wallet, so we shipped it on 27th. Deliverty takes about 5-8 business days since shipping. The order was deilvered on Jan 6th and we already tried our best to ship it. Please let us know if you finally received the order. I also sent you an e-mail with tracking information and we wait for your reply.

Hoping for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Soufeelcustom socks

I ordered socks for my children/family for christmas and never received a confirmation or the actual socks but soufeel charged my card for 111.00.
                            Its a scam - do not give these losers your money/info.
                            There is no return phone number on my statement, so, without that or an actual order confirmation number I will probably be screwed.
                            This is not a trustworthy business!!

custom socks

Hi customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We'd like to look into this further and address the situation appropriately. Could you send us an e-mail to [email protected] and we will help you solve your problem ASAP? Please also let us know your order No. Thank you. - May

Soufeel Jewellerypersonalised necklace

The picture on the necklace I ordered Is all smudged ... I brought this item as a gift for someone losing there loved ones and the picture has smudged. I was just going to return it but I would like this to be resolved before hand. I have used your company a few times and have never experienced a problem like this and normally highly recommend your services to.. I am hoping it's a one off problem and gets resolved ASAP! Please find the attached picture of the smudged picture.
                              I look forward to hearing back on how this issue will be resolved.
                              Kind regards
                              Kelly clark

personalised necklace

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Dec 30, 2019

Hi Kelly,

Order No.[protected]

The problem has been shared with our teams and we apologize for the trouble. We can refund for this item or send you other smilar price item as replacement. I sent you an e-mail and please check it. Please accept our apology for this inconvenience.

Soufeel Jewellerymy refund

I received a email to say they will refund me my money of £21 so I excepted but I havent received the money, I would like to know how much longer do I have to wait for it, your quick to take the payment out me bank but ur not quick enough to give me my money back. So I need that money back.

I've ordered a few things from you and never had any problems so I'm very disappointed that I am having problems now.

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Dec 30, 2019

Hi Gemma,

Order No.[protected]

Sorry for any confusion, we refunded for you already before, but the actual return of the money to your account depends on your bank. Generally speaking, it will take about 7-10 business days for the refund to reach your account. We sent a refund proof pictue for you already, please check it.

Thank you for your support.

Dec 19, 2019

Soufeel Jewellery — bracelet

I ordered a bracelet with a picture of my late dad on it for my mum for Christmas, it arrived today and when...