Menu
Soufeel Jewellery Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Soufeel Jewellery
reviews & complaints

www.soufeel.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.8 99 Reviews

Soufeel Jewellery Complaints Summary

44 Resolved
55 Unresolved
Our verdict: Dealing with Soufeel Jewellery, which has an average resolution rate, requires some diligence. Research their service in depth and read a variety of customer reviews for a balanced view. Approach any customer service interactions with detailed and well-prepared queries to facilitate a better resolution process.
Claimed
Soufeel Jewellery has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Soufeel Jewellery. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Soufeel Jewellery reviews & complaints 99

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Soufeel Jewellery reviews & complaints

R
5:15 pm EST

Soufeel Jewellery Can not get in contact with anyone and they have charged my card

I placed an order and never received confirmation of my order but, yet my card was charged for the transaction. I have tried to call all numbers listed for the company which goes by many names for website addresses/links. Can not ever get someone. Then the online info just circles and thinks and never connects when you try to contact or check order status. This company along with titles for websites like mycustombrickheadz.com, soufeel.com, www.myfacesocks.com,www.mycustomslide.com,myfacegifts.com,photogiftsboxservice@gmail.com, and other ALL USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER LISTED as [protected]

Claimed loss: 50

Desired outcome: want refund and let others know these sites are scams and shut them down

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Soufeel Jewellery representatives only. If you are affiliated with Soufeel Jewellery, please claim your business to access these details.

G
12:22 pm EDT

Soufeel Jewellery The box my picture watch came in

Mrs Georgina cox 12 Finsbury Close Dinnington Sheffield. s25 3rz. email [protected]@outlook.com phone [protected]. This is the second time I have made this complaint and you have still not done anything about it. I ordered a picture watch and the box it came in is completely damaged, this is a gift and I need this sorting ASAP. I can’t find my order number but you have got all my personal information above. If this is not sorted in the next 72 hours I’m returning all the 5 items I bought from you plus I’m informing my credit card company. Please phone or email or just send me a new picture watch box along with a voucher for the inconvenience you’ve caused me. Thank you.

Desired outcome: New photo box and voucher.

Read full review of Soufeel Jewellery

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

L
11:47 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery My 3d crystal gifts

I had question about the picture's I uploaded wanting to know why I was not seeing them on my order. I have sent an email Dec 18th as of today no response. I have called multiple times and get a recording left message's with no response. Have also reached out to customer service chat on line with no response.. My account has already been charged but yet product has not even been shipped. I would appreciate someone to contact me. Order number KH3989

Read full review of Soufeel Jewellery

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

Hide full review

Is Soufeel Jewellery legit?

Our verdict: Soufeel Jewellery emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Soufeel Jewellery.

Soufeel Jewellery earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Soufeel Jewellery with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Soufeel Jewellery protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Customers should be cautious when purchasing products from this company, as scammers often use similar items to defraud unsuspecting individuals.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Soufeel Jewellery. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Soufeel Jewellery. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • A long registered date for soufeel.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Soufeel Jewellery as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
  • The age of Soufeel Jewellery's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Soufeel.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • A trust mark has been identified for a soufeel.com typically indicates that the site has undergone a verification process by a third-party organization, suggesting that it meets specific security, privacy, or business standards.
  • We looked up Soufeel Jewellery and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
  • Adult content may be available on soufeel.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.
C
8:15 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Eternal flower

I ordered a customized Eternal Flower with photo on 11/10 and I was told 8-12 business days but it will be a month by this weekend. I have talked to someone by email and it’s nothing but excuses. I purchased this item as a sympathy gift for someone who lost a child and even paid $4 extra for protection and shipping. Horrible company. I’m so mad.

Desired outcome: Send me my item or refund me!!!

J
9:47 am EDT

Soufeel Jewellery Express delivery service

It is absolutely unfathomable to me that this sort of capitalistic loophole is even possible. I paid more for this shipping than I paid for the product itself. I thought, never mind, at least I will get the product in due time.

I bought VIP Service, Shipping Insurance and Express delivery.

You advertise 3-5 days, and then when I contact the support you tell me that it is beyond your control and that it is my country's problem? As if I live in a rainforest and not in the capital of my country with great infrastructure? Then how can you at all even sell express delivery as a service? It has been way over 3-5 days.

In other words, you used loopholes to scam me off my 35.93 dollars that I have paid for these 3 services, only for it to STILL not arrive and probably will arrive in standard delivery timeframe.

What a shame it was to do business with you guys. I had some hopes up about this.

My mail is [protected]@gmail.com if you have any plans at all to fix this up, which I highly doubt.

Desired outcome: Full refund of my Express Delivery that I have paid for.

Update by Jovan Spasovic
Oct 18, 2022 3:33 pm EDT

Today came the item that I had bought from this company.

It came in a completely damaged box that I paid 10 dollars for.

The company offered me a refund which I accepted.

Thereafter I also find out that the plaque (the main item that I have bought) has very visible scratches. Instead of offering me a replacement or something similar, company started bargaining with me on 5% refund from the original price. I had to settle for 12% refund as they would not give me any other form of compensation.

By far the worst experience I've had with a business. Really shameful to bargain with customers like this.

So sad that such a nice product had to be ruined and thereafter be so poorly managed by the company.

P
12:39 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery I have paid $142.16 with these people and they have not sent out my item out

I have order items from these people on january 03, 2022 and they said they didn't have the items in stock and they needed to talk to me. I tried calling them back because I obviously missed the called and I have called them twice now, once on 01/07/2022 and another time on 01/10/2022 and all I get is a recorded message saying please leave you info and they'll call you back, but they have not and I don't think that they are going to. If you run a business, don't be shady and call the customers back! I will be more careful shopping online from now on and google companies and check all reviews and what people have to say, but after this experience, I am very leary about shopping online and that sucks for honest retailers because of people like this. I am going to check my bank account tonight and talk to my bank and if necessary, I will go to the police to file fraud and money theft charges agaist these people!

Desired outcome: REFUND ME MY MONEY BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH YOU PEOPLE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!

M
12:49 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Have not received my order

I ordered on the 3rd of December and have still not received an email to say my order has been shipped nor have I received my order even with standard shipping only suppose to 9-14 days. What I ordered is important and I hoped to have it for Christmas and if not then at least have it by the 2nd of January for a gift for my mother and sister but by the looks of things this will not happen. If this isn't resolved soon or I don't hear back I want a refund and I won't be shopping here again I'm so disappointed atm.

Desired outcome: To receive my order

L
1:31 pm EST

Soufeel Jewellery Personalised charm

I received my charm today it looks absolutely nothing like the one i designed it looks like a 3year old have drawed the picture! I have tried getting in contact with someone and i have had no joy! Its a birthday present for someone whos lost their mother thats before Christmas and it's absolutely disgusting. If i order now it will still be late to receive another one! Im absolutely gutted after order a few times before and loving the charms. Received

Update by Lauren09
Dec 14, 2021 1:37 pm EST

Look at the picture of what i personalised and the other one is what I received!

P
9:51 am EDT

Soufeel Jewellery Photos on a heart pendant

I ordered this as a keepsake for my niece who's brother age 26 died suddenly from heart problems. I am so disappointed with the result I feel I could not give it to her and it would be an insult to Mitchell's memory. I really cannot emphasis how upset I am at the finish result it just looks like two smudges on a heart pendant. I would really like to send it back to you to see if possible you can make this the same as you are advertising it.

Desired outcome: A picture that does not look like 2 smudges

K
5:19 pm EST

Soufeel Jewellery Personalized backpack

This company literally is horrible
Never recieved the item I paid for
And then when I contacted customer service they didnt respond for 5 days and when they did they literally called me a liar! Im 75 years old!

Desired outcome: Money refunded for items never recieved

R
10:12 am EDT

Soufeel Jewellery Item not as described

I ordered a moon lamp with a picture on it which I sent to you.. the picture which was sent to you to be printed onto the lamp was clear, when we have received the lamp the picture is unrecognisable, I have raised this with your customer service team who have said it's to do with the quality of the picture and have offered 10% refund which is a few pounds which is useless to me, and I cannot gift this lamp as it's not what I was expecting. When printed surely you would have seen the product is not what we asked for as you cannot make out the picture at all! Customer services haven't been helpful with this at all or taken any responsibility when they can also see the item is not as described. Looking into how we can take this further.

Desired outcome: A full refund or replacement product

E
3:36 pm EST

Soufeel Jewellery Refund

I placed in order in January for several items. It is now March and I still have not received the items I paid for. I've contact the seller several times and each time I was told the item was shipped and to wait an additional 3 days. Now that I requested a refund the seller is telling me the items were delivered. Customer service is horrible, it's like I'm communicating with a robot.

Desired outcome: Refund

C
10:23 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Never recieved package

I was suppose to finally receivedmy package on February 24th. After being delayed a week due to the weather. The tracking stated that it was delivered in my mailbox. I go check my mail and my package is not there. I call my apartment complex, they do not have my package. I email Soufeel same day, letting them know the issue. Next day, I speak with the postal delivery person who states they couldn't help me. They have been backlogged and so it could be lost. I continue to email Soufeel and all they do is send the tracking information back to me and tell me it was delivered. It has not been delivered and they will not issue a refund or replacement for this item. There customer service has been horrible and I never want to do business with this company again!

Desired outcome: I just want my money back

5:06 pm EST
Soufeel Jewellery has left an official reply on this complaint.

Soufeel Jewellery Not receiving my order and no response to emails.

I placed an order on the 4th January a personalised surprise box for a special occasion at the end of January. On the 22nd of January I emailed to ask where abouts my order was. I received an email back on the 23rd of January saying that my order had been shipped on the 16th of January. As explained by a colleague it took 5-7 days to handcraft and 8-10 business days to ship. So I thought I would receive my order before the special occasion at the end of January.

On the 10th of February I had emailed again to ask where my order was. I received an email back to say that royal mail had received my order and that I should contact them. I contacted them that day and discovered that royal mail had only received a label from yourselves and no actual order. The person from royal mail recommended I got back in touch with yourselves and asked where my order was or ask for a refund. I sent a reply email that day to sort this out. I have sent multiple emails since then and not received any replies back. I'm extremely cross about this that your team can't even reply back to me or find out where my order is. I am very disappointed in your company as I have used you multiple times and recommended your company to other people saying it was good quality. I am very disappointed.

Desired outcome: Refund and to send a new order.

Read full review of Soufeel Jewellery and 1 comment

Many thanks Sophie

B
9:14 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Canvas

I ordered on the 31st Jan, its now the 15th Feb and my order is no where to be seen.
I t states over seas! IT DIDNT STATE IT WAS OVER SEAS when ordered just states between 8-10 workings days. its now been 13.
You need to make people aware of things on the site. I had no idea mine was coming from Australia.
Id like my order within the week or a full refund.

Desired outcome: Id like a refund or my order.

B
11:07 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Delivery

They said the estimated delivery was Feb. 4th and it is now February 14th... on the tracking of the package it says processing: suspended order and i have tried contacting them via email, and have not had a response despite them saying I would receive one in 24-48 hours. I was hoping that it would arrive for valentines as it was a gift but it has not yet arrived and it is too late

Desired outcome: Actually receive the item!

H
8:03 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery A keyring

The product I received was nothing like the picture on the website, the stickers are peeling off the back, the photo is blurred, there were multiple scratches all over it when I received the item so it was heavily damaged. I have attempted to contact customer services six times now on the official website and no one has bothered to even reply. Very unhappy with the outcome I would like a full refund for the product and delivery.

Desired outcome: A full refund.

Update by Harps002
Feb 16, 2021 1:29 pm EST

May you please respond before I take further action? It’s been 12 days and I have had no update on my refund.

Update by Harps002
Feb 04, 2021 6:48 am EST

My order number is: [protected]

I
10:07 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Never received order and they refuse to refund

I ordered my families Christmas gifts from them in November only after being guaranteed they would arrive in plenty of time! I couldn't afford much this year considering the circumstances...so these gifts were all I was able to get them! They wouldn't answer any questions with a legitimate reason, blamed "our country" and their shipping for the delay. Asked and begged for a refund so I could have got my family at least something but they wouldn't give me one! I had NOTHING TO GIVE MY FAMILY! And here we are, Jan 14 2021 and I've been told countless times" just wait 3-5 more business days" Something needs done and these criminals need stopped! They've don't this to so many others and it's alarming! They offered to share other people's order info to compare my issue and when asked why they couldn't provide my order info they dodged the questions! I was charged for stuff without consent and I want my money back! I have no use for the order at this point and I am livid and want them to be held accountable! They are scamming so many people and speaking with so many others they've done this to, we are all prepared to get the word out, and do what it takes to make them stop this! There are countless others who are dealing with this same thing and we are all ready to do what it takes to get them to stop!

Desired outcome: Expose scammers and Make them stop stealing from people and refund those they stole from

A
12:08 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Incorrect photo placement on towel

Having seen the photo-upload towels on your website, I decided to purchase one for my father. EVERY SINGLE image on your website, depicting what the towel's final-outcome would look like, has the image filling the ENTIRE TOWEL (see attached screen shots). My father's towel arrived with a shrunken, partial photo in the centre of a plain white towel.
I have been in a ‘back-and-forth' email conversation with your customer service department, where the reason for the error keeps changing.
Excuse 1: the photo resolution wasn't good.
My response: the image is an extremely expensive, high-resolution photograph, purchased from a professional photographer (attached as evidence).
Excuse 2: it looks good, other towels on our website show partial images.
My second response: EVERY SINGLE towel on your website shows the image filling the ENTIRE towel.
I'm fed up being fobbed-off on this matter. It was a poorly executed photo-towel.

Desired outcome: Replacement or Refund

A
11:24 am EST

Soufeel Jewellery Still haven't received refund/ Items Ordered

Order No.[protected]

Hello my name is Ariana Manning. I was suppose to receive my items at the beginning of the month but I was told you had to remake it and ship it out on Dec. 20th but I just checked it hasn't been shipped and its still saying processing re-making. What is going on with my package? Also, I never received my $10 refund to my account

Soufeel Jewellery Customer Reviews Overview

Soufeel (soufeel.com) is a renowned online retailer that specializes in personalized jewelry and accessories. With a wide range of customizable options, Soufeel has gained a reputation for providing high-quality products that cater to individual tastes and preferences. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews to provide you with an overview of Soufeel's offerings.

One of the most prominent positive points highlighted by customers is the exceptional quality of Soufeel's products. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the durability and craftsmanship of the jewelry, stating that it exceeds their expectations. The materials used, such as sterling silver and Swarovski crystals, contribute to the overall appeal and longevity of the products.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the extensive selection of designs available on Soufeel's website. From personalized name necklaces to birthstone rings, customers have found a wide variety of options to suit their personal style. The ability to customize these pieces further adds to the appeal, allowing customers to create unique and meaningful jewelry.

Soufeel's customer service has also received positive feedback from shoppers. Customers have praised the company's responsiveness and willingness to address any concerns or issues promptly. The efficient handling of inquiries and the overall helpfulness of the customer service team have left a positive impression on many customers.

Furthermore, Soufeel's competitive pricing has been commended by customers. Despite offering high-quality products, the company manages to keep its prices affordable, making personalized jewelry accessible to a wider audience. Frequent promotions and discounts also contribute to the affordability factor, allowing customers to enjoy even greater value for their money.

In conclusion, Soufeel (soufeel.com) has garnered positive reviews for its exceptional product quality, extensive design options, excellent customer service, and competitive pricing. With a focus on personalized jewelry and accessories, Soufeel continues to impress customers with its commitment to delivering unique and meaningful pieces. Whether you're looking for a special gift or a personal treat, Soufeel is a reliable online retailer that offers a delightful shopping experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Soufeel Jewellery contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Soufeel Jewellery?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Soufeel Jewellery Customer Service. Initial Soufeel Jewellery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Soufeel Jewellery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Soufeel Jewellery. Discuss the issues you have had with Soufeel Jewellery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.