Having problems with Tiffany & Co.?

Tiffany & Co. Customer Service Contacts

1800 946 137 (Ireland)
1800 829 152 (Australia)
+1 800 843 3269 (USA & Canada)
+44 800 160 1837 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 909 501 (Austria)
+32 80 089 147 (Belgium)
+31 800 020 2542 (Netherlands)
75-20 Astoria Blvd
East Elmhurst, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tiffany & Co. Customer Service. Initial Tiffany & Co. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tiffany & Co. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tiffany & Co.. Discuss the issues you have had with Tiffany & Co. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 19, 2020

Tiffany & Co. — Product & service

I purchased the tiffany 1837 narrow ring for my son's girlfriend. She has wanted one for years. She was so...

Tiffany & Co.customer service

purchased a gift for my wedding anniversary. Paid for overnight shipping. Received a phone call that item is unavailable but they can ship it form the store (which will cause it to arrive 1 day later). I was OK with it as that would make it exactly 1 day prior to my anniversary. However it did not get delivered in Tim (its 24 hrs past that - my anniversary date and my gift is scheduled for arrival post anniversary. Totally unacceptable. Customer service is useless. I am done with shopping from them. Very nonchalant customer service agent explained that only thing I can do is send the shipment back and should get my money back within 3 weeks.
Embarrassing.

Dec 29, 2019

Tiffany & Co. — fake products

i brought a Tiffany & co glasses from Optometrists Today in Trinidad and Tobago and it has only been 7...

Nov 15, 2019

Tiffany & Co. — cleaning/customer service

Today, on a whim my daughter asked me to stop by to pick up a necklace she was having cleaned. I waited in...

Oct 31, 2019

Tiffany & Co. — customer service

I have visited and made purchases from Tiffany's in New York and LA. I have always had excellent...

Sep 19, 2019

Tiffany & Co. — ring

Purchase a ring for my girlfriend, it wasn't her exact taste. So we went online and looked at other...

Tiffany & Co.shipping and payment

Deal All
    Hope you are going well.
    I just would like to check with you
    If you can connect me with the right people since I have sent Multiple emails to the customer service but until now,
    I have got no response.
    My main concern is to check if my order #503632 is under process since it is important to me to receive the gift that I have bought for my wife on time before her birthday.
    I have an account under my name - Oussama el ghazali - and it shown that the order is under process but till now I have not received any notification about the shipment.
    In another note, I have just checked with my bank that the amount deducted of 506.8$
    was reverse to my account after I have made a payment of Last Sunday and was successfully deducted. It is mentioned that Tiffany has declined the purchase and I want to understand the reason.
    If you want more secure payment, you can send me a secure payment link and I will be able to finalize the transaction but I just don't understand this delay and why the amount was reversed suddenly to my account.
    I live in Dubai and I have done many shopping online abroad using my Dubai international card and this is the first time that I encounter this issue.
    Please this is my second follow up email since it is important for me to get the gift for my wife and for our anniversary on time and I even paid an extra 30$ in order to get the shipment send to my aramex account in US on time.

Waiting for your soonest reply and how to resolve this matter.
    You can contact me on my email : [protected]@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Oz

Sent from my iPhone

Tiffany & Co.awful service

My son purchased an necklace on 30/11/18, paid extra for engravement, item was engraved wrong, sent back on 10/12/18 they received 11/12/18 still not received purchased item back, customer service response it a busy time of year, not his mistake it's the engravers mistake, quick enough taking his £££s but not so quick fixing their mistake and returning his purchased item, awful company hopefully my son will learn from his mistakes and never purchase from them again, just a shame it was his and his girlfriends first christmas together and he wanted to give her something special as it was also their first year together, shame on you tiffany&co coz ur gifts don't come in little blue boxes on time and #believeindreams as you state in ur adverts is false advertising as i've read the reviews it looks like my son isn't the only person let down with the service you provide I only wish he had read the reviews before making a purchase

Tiffany & Co. — sterling rtt round tag bracelet

I purchased a bracelet back in 2011 and stopped wearing the bracelet back in 2014 because it was changing...

Tiffany & Co. — schlumberger 16 stone ring

I purchased a platinum Schlumberger 16 stone from Tiffany & Co. two years ago for our wedding anniversary. My...

Tiffany — poor quality, price increase

BEWARE...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I have never felt like I was ripped off until now and I have order from other...

Tiffany & Co. Jewelry — fake tiffany jewelry

This website calimed their Tiffany items were genuine and purchased from Tiffany Hong Kong distributor with...

Tiffany Jeweleryfake

wow do i feel ripped off, i brought a necklace&bracelete set for £87.99 for my 40th Brithday in may, & was chuffed that i then treated myself to a choker type on august £42.59, i new they was not real tiffany but just love the style & only wear silver...on the site claimed 100% genuine silver...Well i took my necklace & bracelet set to be proffessionaly cleaned for them to go brassy & so embarressed when they told me they was definately not silver& rung me & to pick them up ...I got in touch with the site & they then told me they are only 70% silver!!!I told them i would get legal advise, & they then offered my minimal refund on several occasions & kept all my e.mails& saying i could keep them all.
        No way i kept asking for a whole refund & would report there site if they don't ammend there site by being honest & saying 70% silver& sent my good back on the 24th Nov, 2009 & by signed only to the address they gave.& the royal mail have a attempted to deliver them on the 4th Dec 2009.no luck & got in touch with them!!!
        I have spent alot of money & am so angry now, as they were gift for my birthday, & altho i insured them not sure iff i will get my money back & yes you guessed it the site has gone& e.mail i just sent failed & i thknk its changed it's name so "please be carefull"!!!
        Sadly i am not alone on here, it so unfair, we new they were copies but just wanted silver necklaces...& i am now going to save hard yet again to replace the 3 items i have lost my presents from my family & go straight to london tiffany!!

Gill.

• Au
            AussieJohnAct Dec 26, 2009

crooked NSW cop Gary Worboys protected criminal NSW cop Leslie Gilroy.Gary Worboys crooked liar NSW cop, would have to be the BIGGEST LIAR and crook ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. One of liar & outlaw Gary Worboys terrorist crooked criminal cops
            Leslie Charles Gilroy, while armed with a pistol, terrorised my wife and I as he invaded our home and robbed us and trashed and destroyed and looted our property. Crooked NSW cop
            Gary Worboys had a "pretend" police investigation, to try and "cover-up" his crooked criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, s terrorist armed robbery, because crooked liar Gary Worboys NSW cop,
            refused to do anything about the robbery because criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy was "one-of-the-boys.
            In NSW if a cop commits a crime, the NSW Police investigate NSW Police, so crooked and criminal NSW Police can do anything that they want without having to worry about being charged
            or prosicuted, thats wny crooked cops like Gary Worboys and Leslie Charles Gilroy get away with nasty and viiscious crimes.
            "[url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49]Superintendent Gary Worboys[/url]

Tiffany & Co Jewelrynot recieving order

Do not order anything from this website as it is bogus. I ordered my wife an "its a boy charm braclett" cost $130 from this site and two weeks later it still had not turned up. This was my second suspition of fraud, my first was the lack of a tracking number on the confirmation e mail id recieved. I then e mailed the company to ask when my product would arrive and had no response. A few days later I sent another e mail to the same address, my hotmail account said that the address was spelt incorrectly (although it wasn't) but I sent the message anyway. moments later I got a postmaster reply saying that the message had failed to deliver as this was not an address anymore.

Tiffany & Cohorrible service

I have been going from review site to review site to notify everyone of my experience at this place. I had just moved to Dallas from New York and decided to get my wife a gift. She was pregnant and it had been a rough pregnancy so I thought a charm or something would cheer her up. She has lots of Tiffany's I have gotten for her over the years direct from Fifth Avenue in New York so I decided to try Northpark's Tiffany's. What a joke. The staff was rude and unprofessional. They made snide comments the entire time at my refusal to purchase anything over $3000. When I picked the charm I liked for one of my wife's MANY Tiffany chains, I was told "Ooh...the SMALL one?!" by the staff member. I was disgusted. They wrapped the charm and I decided, "You know what? No." I refused to buy it and told the sales lady never mind. No way would I spend my money there. I left and called the manager and got their voicemail. Then I called the assistant manager and got their voicemail. What a joke. I went to the Galleria instead. DON'T bother with the Tiffany's at Northpark! The mall itself seemed great, no complaints there. But Tiffany's was awful. I guess I am used to REAL service.

British Tiffanyfraudsters now vanished

After purchasing a bracelet from these people I then ended up not receiving it. I contacted them via email but all emails were bounced back so I contacted them through the secure credit card company they use and eventually someone did come back to me with a tracking number. I managed to track the parcel which had no label on it just york!! I managed to retrieve the parcel far too late for me to give as a gift (i'd already bought something else) to find horrendous cheap fake bracelet. I want to return the item but alas now the website has disappeared too!!! Very dodgy!!!

Tiffany &Co — necklace

I orded a Tiffany & co. necklace from exactreplica.com almost a month ago. On their site it states that I...