PoliceAuctions.com Logo

PoliceAuctions.com

Having problems with PoliceAuctions.com?

PoliceAuctions.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 3, 2009. The latest review A Ring I paid. $197.62 it's Junk, it started to fade a week after wearing it. was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint misleading bidding practice was resolved on Nov 03, 2014. PoliceAuctions.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 34 reviews. PoliceAuctions.com has resolved 8 complaints.

PoliceAuctions.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 714 556 4900 (Customer Service)
3182 Pullman St
Costa Mesa, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PoliceAuctions.com Customer Service. Initial PoliceAuctions.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PoliceAuctions.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PoliceAuctions.com. Discuss the issues you have had with PoliceAuctions.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PoliceAuctions.com Complaints & Reviews

PoliceAuctions.comA Ring I paid. $197.62 it's Junk, it started to fade a week after wearing it.

My name is Christine De Leon, I'm demanding a full refund asap, item number #3231529
My name on your site is christinac36164
My address is 861 Laurel Ave Pomona Ca 91768
I bought it 2 weeks ago maybe 3.
The Ring started to fade after wearing it a week. It is junk.
I've left several messages, I need a refund ASAP
My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
My cell is [protected]

Mar 22, 2021

PoliceAuctions.com — Paid for items that were stolen while waiting to be shipped, I was told I would get a refund... I want my merchandise.

Receipt#3248010- 2.0 ctw black diamond $234.04 paid for on 2021-03-21. Receipt#3247386 diamond rubies'...

PoliceAuctions.comJunk for sale

Bought 3 items, 2 were dollar store worthy junk, the other is a no show

I droppped down the menu to cad and so they charged me in cad prior to giving them my card. All items were charged in usd funds.

Filled out return orders in triplicate and was told that my forms were invalid because it was past 15 days for a refund. I have a mailed envelope from them stating that I got my 1st piece of junk on 11sept... Still have one more day on the 1st item and the 2nd was sent after... So still within their policy of refunds.

Just rigging the online forms so that they can say that the claim wasn't made on time. Took pix as a form of proof that I applied right on time.

Scamming desperate people in this crsis so that they can make ends meet is so filthy.

"we're all in this together" — fave mantra of the rich and more rich... What about the disabled and poor???

PoliceAuctions.comFalse and Misrepresented auction item

"Stunning Womens Solid 14K White Gold .70 CTW SI2 Diamond Size 6.5 Designer Ring"
      14K Gold SI2 Dia ring claimed to be worth $16, 000
      I won the auction with a bid of $656
      I received the ring and there is no way that this ring is worth more than a couple hundred dollars at the most and that is IF it is real at all. The stones are cloudy, the metal has no weight to it and the workmanship is chaudy. I am returning the item and am praying I get my money back.
      This is costume jewelry at best
      BEWARE

Mar 01, 2020

PoliceAuctions.com / Serrf Corporation — Auction ID: 2861300

PoliceAuctions.com / Serrf Corporation — beautiful womens 14k white gold over solid sterling silver 1/4 ctw 26 diamonds 8 inch designer bracelet (id: 2411774)

Hello to whom it may concern, This is Pauline a new customer with a very sad and bitter complain, this is my...

PoliceAuctions.com / Serrf Corporation — false advertising

I won auction which states it's was a 1.53 c.f. emerald ring. The picture clearly shows emerald stones. And...

PoliceAuctions.com / Serrf Corporation — daliglio diamond ring auction # 2239662

I bid $33.00 On this ring. The next thing I knew a notification came up on the screen saying I won this item...

PoliceAuctions.com / Serrf Corporation — purchases not as depicted in photographs, descriptions & valuation

14K white gold, diamond, topaz ring (size 7 as advertised), but so weightless it can't be felt on my...

PoliceAuctions.com — item misrepresented

On february 10th, I decided to buy a fossil to add to my collection. The name of the fossil is a Trilobite. I...

PoliceAuctions.com — website promotes double payment and has no real products of values

This is not an actual auction site... Its a ripoff site. I made some bids on 6 items and paid for one when...

PoliceAuctions.com — fraudulent business

I'm not sure of the value on posting on here TBH as the business only responds with cut and paste replie...

PoliceAuctions.com — all the items that have slached prices ars right out lies

their stealing from the public 440 BC my a . gold that ant worth the shipping rings that are fake no wounder...

PoliceAuctions.com — committing wire fraud

I bought a lot of gold nuggets from them the last 4 days.received my first order today what I bid on was 0.17...

Police Auctionsthis place should be out of business!!

I made a bid on Police Auctions and won a pendant. After that I paid for my item and received a payment confirmation from Police Auctions.
        Three days later I got another message stating that I need to pay for my pendant. I contacted customer service and they said that they did not receive the money and asked me to pay if I want to get my item. I told them that I had a confirmation message from them and their rep replied that it was sent to me by a mistake. I even contacted my bank and they confirmed that Police Auctions did receive the money! They are nothing but scammers and they stole from me. This place should be out of business!!

Police Auctionspolice auctions us

My purchases from police auctions us have done nothing but disappoint. Not one of my purchases resembles the jewellery displayed. One item quoted 14crt white gold with 7 diamonds valued at $3300.00, I needed a microscope to even see the chain let alone the pendant and the diamonds are a joke. Took it to a jeweller he just looked at me like I was a fool when I told him what I paid. When I went to send a review it would reject my written word this site only take positive reviews. I believe their office has people bidding on items if the price is too low so they can inflate the price. Yes, I was the perfect sucker (Victim) making 10 purchases for christmas presents, I was too embarrassed to give most of them and had to purchase other gifts so I didn't offend my nearest and dearest. Read the truth which is not allowed to be displayed on the police auction site.
          Ps the perfumes are cheaper if you buy them directly from the company. I almost made a purchase for alpha by raphael and saved $100 by buying from the company.
          Save you hard earned $$$$ avoid the police auction site

Police Auctionsfraudulent business practice! stay away!

People beware and do not waste your money on PoliceAuctions!
            This was the biggest mistake I've ever made and I regret I did not listen to other users. I saw all the negative reviews but I was sure that everything can't be that bad and decided to give it a try. I made a bid and tried to win earrings for my wife. I wasted over $500 and when I received them I was shocked to find out they were not even real gold! They sold me a junk replica!! There was no way to get my money back because they refused to accept anything back. What a scam site! Please, don't waste your money! I'm sure everything else they sell is nothing but garbage.

• Ri
                Richard E. Horne Jun 17, 2017

I disagree with your situation on Police Auctions! I have won numerous Bids on there for very nice jewelry! If you spent over $500 for ear rings, shame on you for not knowing how to Bid! They also tell you that the item are either Gold Plated or Silver Plated and everything is returnable. We have only had one issue with a stone coming out of the set, sent it back and got a refund and turned around and Bid on a nicer replacement! Everything has a degree of risk so read all the information before you buy anything anywhere!

• RainingStars Jul 18, 2018

@Richard E. Horne I've, also, won several Bids (8) so far, and everyone of them has been worth 14 to 42 times more than what my highest Bid was...Example; the Tanzanite Ring I won, for $39.00, and took to my 2 Jewellers (both with whom I've been doing Business for many years and trust) they both told me that, "Yes, the Tanzanite is definitely real." They quoted the price between $1500.00 to $1625.00. Makes me wonder, if it was "Fake", then why would they quote that high of a price? Thing is...They wouldn't! I think a lot of people think that the Red Strike-Through price (at the top, to the right) is what the item they're bidding on, is worth...That's NOT what that is. PoliceAuctions.com NEVER posts, on their Site, what an Item might be worth. It even says so, right in the TOS. The Red Strike-Through price is what you can pay, for the item, if you want to buy it outright, and not wait for an auction to end. I read ALL the things, on the Site, before I placed my first Bid! That way, I wouldn't be in for any surprises!

Only thing I don't really like, about the Site is the $12.95 Shipping/Handling/Insurance charge on every item! That can get pretty spendy! Otherwise, I love PoliceAuctions.com! 😊

PoliceAuctions.com — bad site

Made a bid on this auction website and won. I won really beautiful earrings and wanted to surprise my wife...

Police Auctionsfraudulent website

This site here has nothing to do with the real police so don't fell for this scam!
              I thought PoliceAuctions was a trustworthy site because there's a word "Police" there and I'm so angry at myself for falling for such a ridiculous scam!
              I wasted my money and made several bids here and never won anything! And every time when I almost won they raised the price! Just a money waste and nothing more!
              I also found many negative reviews about rubbish items, fake diamonds and stuff, so I'm actually glad that I quit PoliceAuctions.

PoliceAuctions.comone item never arrived

I have purchased some jewelry from this website and received everything but one item was missing and it was the most expensive one. I did not receive the ring which cost me over $800! Items that I did get were nice and I really liked them, but still I'm super disappointed and frustrated. $800 is big money and it's no wonder they did not deliver the most expensive item. According to all the reviews PoliceAuctions is a scam business. Well, I still hope that someday I will get my ring.