PlayerAuctions — steam account
Hello, i feel really disapointed about player auction.
I buy a account on March 26th all was fine i get the acc etc.
But for a 100$ acc i take a insurance.
Few month later like 2-3 i see i can't acess to the account.
I'm like "Damn he scam me anyway it's over"
But ! in november i remember i have a insurance.
So i create a dispute provide screenshot of steam i can't connect and the account have a mobile authentificator.
The next day i see on a forum, the guys who sell me the account on March sell it again it was so [censored]ing lucky like win lottery he have the old account on this forum since 2012.
And by chance he post only one time on this forum for selling his account few day ago.
I understand the mistrust of playerauction cause it's impossible he post few day before i post a dispute.
it's the biggest coincidence, and next day they said to me dispute closed we don't refund you.
It's disgusting the seller on playerauction dispute never respond
100$ wasted i would like to retake for chrismas.
Don't buy on player auction, go on playerup and don't take insurance it's useless !
PS : Sorry for my english
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam!
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay
- PlayerAuctions - unauthorized debit card charges
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- PlayerAuctions - sold an account
- PlayerAuctions - disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed