PlayerAuctionspayment issues

J Oct 21, 2019

Hi there. On player auctions I sold an account for 120 dollars expecting a cut of 99 dollars (order ID #5274969) once someone purchased this account I received an email from skrill that money was sent to my account. At the time I had not created a skrill account and thus had to. once I had created it I had to verify it, this took roughly 15 days to do but in the payment email this message was accompanying it "Please claim your money within the next 14 days. For security reasons, the money will be returned to the sender's account after 14 days.". I assume the money was sent back to PlayerAuctions and I have no way of receiving this money. Skrill has not helped at all, I have contacted the buyer who is checking if he got his money back or not but I assume he hasnt. please help, I dont want to lose 100 dollars and my account.

RESOLVED

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 21, 2019

Thanks for the assistance, @DeAndre Washington. Much appreciated!

@Jack Rey:
    I'm sorry for the hassle you had. We tried sending the disbursement last October 6, but the transaction failed and the money bounced back to us since your Skrill account was not verified at the time. We send notifications to users if this happens. We have now queued back your disbursement and since you have contacted Skrill about this, your account should be ready to receive funds again. I also received your direct message here and rest assured that I will do what I can to have this processed to your account in full, as this is your money, Jack.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,
    Richard

• Hy
    hydecustom 4x4 Oct 23, 2019

cjallen9525 at gmail.com

• Pl
    PlayerAuctionsMarCom Oct 23, 2019

@hydecustom 4x4 We didn't find any accounts associated with that email, hydecustom. It's safe posting your order ID here. Can you do that so I can check and process it for you?

Best,
    Richard

• Hy
    hydecustom 4x4 Oct 23, 2019

Having similar issue i paid with visa card an the payment cleared my account, so i canceled the order because i havent gotten a reply in 9 hours. Ive been wth PA for along time an for my payment to go through an in the image below you'll see i cant get my gold? I paid for it an its cleared on my bank statement using my visa. Never had a problem like this an its kind irratating being treated like a non value customer after purchasing products no problem for years from you guys. Please i would like a email back soon due to the fact i feel disrespected. I love PA but i cant believe a long time user is treated like coal. I hope we can get this resolved please email at: [email protected] an ill provide thhe order # aswell. I hope to hear from you soon.

Comments