PlayerAuctions — complete scam
This company will not return any emails and avoids providing the service they promise.
They work with the seller and provide zero support for the buyer. I spent over $500 on a virtual good and Playerauction insurance that was later ripped off on. They have yet to acknowledge the failed delivery and I am working my financial institution. Avoid at all cost.
PlayerAuctions Team's Response · Aug 06, 2018
Thank you for letting us know about this. Could you please revise your review or reply back and include the order ID? I would like to offer assistance for this and I'll coordinate with the department working on your case so we could expedite this and in turn, I would be able to provide you feedback.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this; I'll be looking forward to your reply or revision.
The PlayerAuctions Team
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! 
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - unauthorized debit card charges
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - sold an account
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed