Planet Fitnessrude staff and manager!

K

On 04/23/07 I enter the gym in the location about and I didn’t have my card. this is not he first time I didn’t have my card and was shocked when the guy at the counter (sean) told me “you need your card.” oh dear he tell a paying customer they need anything. I then told sean I need nothing. he then said “I will cancel your membership then.” upset and appalled I called you’re the general manger, and left my cell number for a call back. I was surprised that while sitting at my desk at work she called my office number and left the rudest tone message I have ever heard. I called her back and she (debra) informed me that my membership was canceled as if she was doing me a favor by having me. beware of rude staff and manager!

• Updated by G.L. Kelly · Sep 28, 2018

I submitted a complaint about constant sales pitches from the staff of the Kelso, Wn. Planet Fitness. I received a answer the following day that made the complaint seen like a joke.
    my member # [protected]

• Updated by G.L. Kelly · Sep 28, 2018

I have just submitted an update to the original complaint

• Th
    Thando Jeffrey Mar 11, 2020

The Rosebank branch relocated and i go gym where they relocated to due to transportation and geographic location so i optioned to cancel last year November but i was told to pay a cancellation fee.
    why should i pay a cancellation fee where i dont even have access to gym? the gym relocated not me.

• He
    Helen Panzironi Feb 10, 2020

Morgantown WV Planet Fitness Won't play MSNBC? Why?

Janeth B Dec 29, 2019

I demand a one time refund of $25.45 for the month of October where I was charged two times of fees and late fees. I communicated my concern to Brianna the location manager, but was not able to meet my needs, and she became rude. Attached here is my planet fitness bills to showing where my complain is coming from.

• Er
    Eric679 Oct 12, 2019

This planet fitness has stopped putting out paper towels in the early morning because some one has been putting them in the toilet . Now we cant wash our hands because no towels to dry them. This is very unsanitary and this practice needs to stop as we are enetering flu season and its nasty. Please put paper towels out so we can wash our hands.

• Gy
    Gymbro00 Oct 01, 2019

Recently the staff is requesting that patrons hand over their phones when checking in by the Planet Fitness app. They used to hold the scanner close to the phone to scan the barcode. I find this a huge breach in security and cannot accept this policy.

• Bl
    Blondie59 Aug 25, 2019

I was double charged $36.99 The Attendant Ms.Breona ask me who was I calling I told her I was calling Corporate she informed me this is Planet Fitness is a franchise this is not Walmart with that statement I canceled my Membership do to this Unprofessional behavior I paid $58.00 to cancle

• St
    Stanley12567 Jul 30, 2019

I travel to 3 local PF centers wareham, Mashpee and Falmouth all staff is accomodating EXCEPT for one of your employees "Connor" in Falmouth. He feeds off being confrontational, enjoys being as [censored] and smiles about it!

Myself and my family members have personally individually have had issues with this guy. His customer service is horrible.

Travis Glenn Jun 04, 2019

Manager set me up for worker to threaten me and we had a physical fight outside and my membership was cancelled and I want it uncancelled the manager came 6 hours late then came between us during fight

• Db
    DbbA May 19, 2019

I will not give anyone access to my checking account. Other gyms will allow a credit card on file for paying membership dues. Sadly, I cannot join your gym even though it is right around the corner from my house. Would love for you to change your policies.

• El
    Elizna Swart Apr 21, 2019

My Planet Fitness account was debited 7x times on one day and 9x times in total for the month of January 2019. I have visited the branch, emailed the GM, smsed the sales consultant, submitted numerous online requests and I am being ignored by the staff of Fourways but being harassed by Saya Recoveries.

Sandy Boyd-Gienger Dec 12, 2018

Allows patrons to rinse/dump water bottles in drinking fountain.

• Je
    Jenell1208 Nov 14, 2018

I was just charged $39 for the annual fee for 10/1 for my membership. I was ALSO charged in June for this annual fee. I don't see a reason to be paying 2 annual fees for 1 account and I am hoping to have this resolved with a refund ASAP

Charmaine Ava Nov 12, 2018

Contract for 24 months start 5 January 2015 contract should end 5 January 2017, with last payment end of December as telephonically confirmed beginning December 2016 when I called and emalied saying I would like to give notice for it to end at 24 months . Now a 25 month payment has been deducted and according to them must be like that

• Gl
    G.L. Kelly Oct 15, 2018

I joined Planet Fitness two weeks ago and have grown tired of the sales pitches when I enter despite their knowledge that I do not want to hear their pitch. It has been the same employee.
    I registered a complaint on Tuesday and their reply treated it as a joke

• Ra
    Rarie Oct 03, 2018

The manager was swearing using verbalwords against me and my husband .. as I am asking for my full refund at the gym.for both of our memberships .. please call me [protected] the manager assistant Mr Vollmer had told my husband that he was only allowed to work out for two hours only today. If he stayed longer he would cancel his membership

• Er
    Ericaweems Sep 10, 2018

I can see why they was nobody at this gym I was thinking about enrolling their but the representatives were so rude I would not refer my worst enemy there the general manager eve rude as well this gym sucks they don't make you feel welcome at all it seems as if none of the representatives wanted to be there

• Cy
    Cynthia Rodriguez-Iguardia Sep 04, 2018

In the beginning when I got my planet fitness card, I was not told that I couldn't leave my stuff in my locker overnight so I left my stuff and when I came back to get it a few days later, I found the lock missing as well my stuff (Towel, lotion, deodorant, bag, small bottle shampoo, an extra lock and I think also my school's sweater)

• Na
    Nakita parrott Sep 02, 2018

Call me at [protected] or email.me nakitaparrott [email protected]

Tracy Oeser Sep 01, 2018

Signed contract in store and put bank info into the PF app. When I didn't get charged for my monthly fee, I went to the store and asked why. They didn't know. A few weeks later I was told my membership was cancelled for nonpayment but that I could come in, bring in a check from my bank account and sign up for a new contract. Won't be back.

• Ca
    Cathyfrommadison Sep 01, 2018

Employee amber told my boy friend that we would not be billed for an annual fee if he bought the black card membership.
    We were billed twice the first month, for the yearly fee and continue to get billed after we cancled.
    I called them to resolve the issue and they refused to cooperate.
    I left my email at [email protected]

• Bl
    black starts Aug 28, 2018

We cancelled our planet fitness contracts after we were lied too by a sales Agent called Zaeem and after we were told we are liable for the cancelation fee of _+R3000 and what we were told was a lie that we were going to Pay R99.00 for 24 months only to find out that the Gym subscription is R499.00 and false advertising/Marketing. Lerato and Tiro.

trishae Aug 21, 2018

I signed up for membership and have been paying till I lost my job and needed to cancel, I was told I had to cancel in person so I went in only to be told they want to charge me $58.00 to CANCEL???
    I no longer have a job so I dont have the $58.00, and am asking you do the right thing and just cancel my membership.

• Ct
    Ctowngirl Aug 20, 2018

So many compliments about this man making comments about others that come there to workout I thought it was a judgement free Zone !! Cleburne needs to fire him or they will start to loss business.

• Ca
    Carol Humphrey Aug 20, 2018

You might want to drug test the personal at the Denton TX Planet Fitness on University Dr. I have had the pleasure to smell marijuana several times on the persons behind the counter.

• Wi
    wilson76 Jul 13, 2016

Members are using 4 or 5 equipment at the same time!! and other people have to stand and wait for them to be done. The staff know this is going on. And they do nothing about it. I sat there this morning while this guy had 3 bottles of water at different locations so no one could use the equipment. So I finally had to leave because I had to go to work. So no workout for me. The staff walks around and knows they are doing this but, will never tell them to stop. It's so frustrating. This is at the Saint Joseph location.

• Ba
    Barbara56 May 24, 2016

The manager will not change the bulbs in the tanning beds & I'm not getting any color

• Ed
    Ed Benesch Apr 30, 2016

The Manager Christine F. & Marte the Asst. Mgr suggested I leave my 10 year old outside, unattended while I work out, why? Because they lack the appropriate insurance & dedicated space for children to sit at while the parents work out... not a problem with Golds Gym though. The asst mage was rude, mean spirited and not very accommodating. The president of Planet Fitness should make it easier for customers to make them aware of these short comings. Great job grooming future gym members Planet Fitness Seguin!

• Re
    Reviewer16583 Aug 27, 2015

Management of Canton, Ohio Planet Fitness allows people to sit on equipment as long as they want to and text on their phones. Wont enforce no cell phone rule. Only one or two machines that people might want to use!!

• To
    TonySays Feb 05, 2013

I just signed up at my local PF, and I'm already thinking about canceling my membership. Several things happened that really put me off. I'll just list them out chronologically..

The good:
    -The initial tour (before i signed up online)
    -knowing about the pricing and monthly dues

The next day I brought my Dominican friend to work out with me

The bad (after signing up. first time working out in the gym):
    -This fat white chick at the front dest started chatting up with my friend like i was invisible even as i was telling her that i was a member and that he was my guest
    -As she was pulling up my info, she took my photo without even telling me anything, and laughed about it
    -Told her i wanted a medium in the free tee, she hands me an XL (If this was a joke, i wasnt laughing). I couldve easily thrown it in her face and went off on her fat ###.
    -She continues to chat up with my friend while I was trying to get her attention to remind her that he was my guest
    -She then tells me to "shut up!can you see me talking to someone? (uh...you mean my friend)... with your small ### eyes.."
    -Told her I wanted to try the Total Body Enhancement, and with a stink ### face she tells me to "just sign right there!" and made a gesture like I was ###ed to my friend.
    -As I was walking away, my friend looked back at the front dest, and apparently that chick made the [censored] eyes face behind my back and smiled at my friend
    -While we were working out she kept coming over asking my friend for his number.
    -my friend finally gave her his number and again she gives me the stink eye and walks away (at that point i was THIS close to launching a 35 dumbell at her. But i didnt wanna get locked up or having that iron bounce off her ### and knock me out.lol)

Now I'm not basing my opinions about PF based on that ONE time experience. I'm just telling you guys what happened to me.

• Ba
    Ban this Aug 28, 2012

PF is a joke, a scam and complete B.S. Understand this they claim to target novice clientele that are not into weightlifting "seriously". Oh really who makes a resolution to get fit, in-shape and commit to fitness and isn't serious oxy ###e. They play on these people intelligence with lunk talk, alleged aggressive work out styles, dumb.. head gear policy - who did the research regrading baseball caps as a good head cover choose-its primary goal is to keep the sun outta ball players eyes duh. But many dumb... will continue to sign up for free tootsie rolls, discount beverages and after they collect all the $$$ some smart ### 20 year old "manager" gotta cancel the contract for sneezing. Soon even the "novice fitness person"will excel, grow and reach high goals then what - dont breath to hard wheteher ur a member for a day or years cancelled. Coporate gonna claim you got no recourse after that lifestyle change. Lets get that suit together.

• Ju
    Jurn Jun 22, 2012

Nice complaint...?

• Je
    Jenna342 Apr 18, 2012

Planet Fitness Vallejo, CA by far has the rudest staff ever. Small short asian lady with glasses needs to lighten up, start smiling & stop giving attitude. I believe her name is Sheila, the so called "night shift lead" which she always states everytime I hear her when she has a problem with a member. I believe rude people like that don't belong up at the front desk most especially if their customer service is poor. POOR POOR POOR, with an attitude like that, I believe she belongs in the back of a kitchen washing dishes & scrubbing floors.

Samantha H Jan 28, 2012

Worst experience ever. My girlfriend and I joined the gym a few weeks ago. We would go early in the morning work out and then shower together. From day one we received dirty looks from the staff and others because we are a gay couple. A few days ago we received a call from the general manager Rebecca saying that she received numerous complaints that we were showering together. I said that we had. At the time did not see any harm in it because in a lot of gyms including the YMCA everyone showers together. She pointed out that there were members a young as 12 years old. I replied that I understood her point and that we would not shower together anymore. I also explained to her that there was never any inappropriate behavior in the shower as well as never any public display of affection. Not even hand holding. We simply worked out showered and got dressed. That was not good enough. We both have been kicked out of the gym. I feel as though we have been discriminated against. Planet Fitness has a judgement free motto. I guess this only applies if you are not gay.
    If it was such an issue that we were showering together it should have been addressed after the first complaint. Not three weeks later.

• St
    S Torres Nov 03, 2011

On my way to cancel my membership !!! Just got a bill and notice they charged me 10, 00 i called them explaining that i lost my credit card and had it replaced, i was ready to give them the new card number when they informed me they would be taking the 10.oo from that card !!! They rather lose a customer then remove the 10.00 service charge( Really) It's not like i lost my credit card on purpose !!! They can have the 10.00 dollars but they wont get another dime from me !!! Monmoth mall NJ eatingtown

• Ri
    RickSOrlando Oct 25, 2011

Intial Email for PF about inappropriate attire….(Sweatband)
    Good Afternoon
    My name is Ashley Failor and I am one of the Regional Managers for Planet Fitness. I received your online survey regarding our Belle Isle location and the negative experience that you had with our staff. We value you as a member and do not want you to feel that our level of customer service would decrease over time. I am glad to hear that our weekend opener, Tami, has continued to make your experiences pleasant. She is an asset to the company and it is always good to hear positive feedback from members. I did speak to the manager, Austin, regarding your recent encounter with him and our headwear policy. He informed me that he spoke to you upon entering the club and politely asked you to remove the bandana from your head, which you did. He then noticed that you went into the locker room and came back out with it on again after you had been told it was not permitted. The next visit you were seen again on the floor with it on and a different staff member approached you for it. I understand how frustrating it must be to come ready to work out and be told that a piece of your attire is not acceptable. It is just as hard on us to have to enforce these policies on our guests especially when they do not respect them after the fact. We try our best to make all of our guests feel as happy and comfortable as possible which is why we have this rule in place. It all boils down to eliminating anything that may be potentially intimidating to anybody in the facility. Everybody is different in the way they feel towards certain things which is why we have made our headwear policy as basic and simple as we possibly can by only allowing athletic headwear in our clubs. That would be baseball caps or elastic sweatbands. Anything tied around the head as a sweatband is unfortunately not permitted. I do apologize if this policy was not properly enforced to you in the past; we will definitely make sure we are more consistent with this going forward. We do our best to inform our members at the time of enrollment about all of our policies so they are not taken by surprise one day when coming to use the gym. We have a list of club policies at the front counter that you are more than welcome to have staff go over with you and have a copy to take home. Again, I apologize for your negative experience but this is a sensitive policy that we do take seriously to ensure that all of our guests will not feel intimidated while visiting our clubs. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me back via email or on the phone number and extension provided on the bottom of the email. I hope you continue to enjoy your workouts at our facility.
    My Response back:
    Dear Ms. Failor,

Thank you for your response. However your facts are somewhat if not completely incorrect regarding this incident. First of all, this did not happen to me, it happened to my partner. My partner is a 45yo man, over weight and trying to doing something good for himself and we have both been a members of PF for quite some time, at least two years or more, and he has worn that style of “sweatband” every day, at least 5 days a week since the beginning. He is one of the friendliest people that you have coming into your Belle Isle gym. I would find it very hard to believe that anyone would find him "Threatening" at all even with a “bandana/” that has been neatly rolled up into a “Sweat band” and tied around his head, quite the contrary, he is the kind person that talks to everyone at the gym and people like him because he is extremely friendly.

As far as Austin’s statements, Austin has never spoken to my partner! And whatever he has told you is a completely fabricated story. He has never met Austin nor have I for that matter, pretty bad for a manager. So to start with He didn’t say anything to him upon entering the gym, why because at that point we had no idea who he was. The fact that he says that the headband was removed is a complete untrue it was never removed. The other staff member was directed by Austin to approach him, why Austin couldn’t do it himself if beyond me, and though this other person was very nice about the whole thing you could feel that he felt silly even asking him to remove this article of clothing and even said so. And he was only doing it because he was being directed by his manager.

I have yet to have someone explain to us how this piece of attire is “Unacceptable”. Exactly what qualifies as a “sweatband”? When just yesterday I saw guys in there with stocking caps on, baseball caps turned to the side…..people with baseball caps on and sweat shirts with hoods on pulled up over the cap. I find those all more threatening then a middle aged man with a simple bandana again rolled into a sweatband tied around his head. What about the guys that wear “dew rags” in there yes I have seen that as well. No one says a word to them about it.
    I say you should ban all head gear, maybe it’s time to revisit you policy? FYI this a pic (attachment) of what Austin is talking about

We will be posting this incident on our facebook accounts as many of our friends there are PF members who will be quite surprised when they read this whole incident.

As far as we are concerned I think it is time we find another fitness provider, one that allows us to come in, workout and not harass us because we may not have the “acceptable attire on”. And I will encourage as many of our friends to do the same.

Regards
    PF Response back
    Good Evening,
    I understand your frustration with this whole situation. I was clearly not at the club so I am going off what I can piece together from your story and our manager and staff at the Belle Isle location. We are in no way implying anything about your partner who was asked to remove his headwear. I am sure that he is friendly and in no way intimidating. Unfortunately though, we are not able to pick and choose who is allowed to wear what. The policy is in place to eliminate anything that may be potentially intimidating to anybody. We are not to say who may or may not be taken back by something so our obvious solution was to eliminate any gray area. I understand that the attached picture is like a sweatband but our policy is nothing tied around the head. It obviously upsets some people when they are not permitted to wear their usual attire in the facility but not wearing it will not intimidate you; only frustrate you. Whereas some other gym member may or may not be taken back by a bandana, du rag, skull cap, etc. I apologize that you have seen other people in the gym wearing other types of headwear that we do not allow. I will definitely follow back up with the staff there to make sure they are keeping a better eye out for that. We try our best to let everybody know but sometimes a few may get by; it is not intentional by any means. I hope that you are able to understand why we have this policy and see that it is not a personal attack upon either of you. It is simply a policy to try and make everybody feel as comfortable as possible. Hopefully we will be able to move on from this and maintain you and your partner as gym members.

MY RESPONSE BACK TO PF
    Good Morning Ms. Failor

Let me start by saying that mine is not a “Story” it is pure fact, I deal only with facts and not “stories”. I am your customer so you should turn a tentative and listen.

The issue is not your policy really, it’s the equal enforcement of this policy on all gym members which is not being done at Belle Isle. My partner has probably been a member there for three years and has always worn that style of sweatband during the entire time that he has been a member. Yet even this morning I saw things that I would deem “offensive” but I guess that does not matter to Planet Fitness. If fact really you guys should you revisit your policy and update it for the current times? I mean really baseball caps turned backwards or to the side are offensive to me but it doesn’t intimidate me nor keep me from getting my workout in.

I picked up your policy this morning while at the gym…..

1. NO banging, dropping, screaming, grunting or uncontrolled heavy lifting allowed.
    a. This I have never seen happen at PF
    2. Cell phone use is not permitted on the workout floor
    a. Happens on occasion
    3. No outside equipment permitted within the facility
    a. This happens on a regular basis and can be enforced depending who it is. The is a young man of color that comes in and was asked to put his jump rope away in the back pack that he was carrying around the gym(I believe that is a violation of rule 8, but as of this morning he still was carrying it). There is a older gentleman who works out on Saturday and Sunday mornings who brings in his “pushup” handles again a violation of this policy.
    4. Please clean your equipment after use.
    a. This happens pretty often, but I have learned to identify again the people that do not follow the PF rules about this and clean the equipment before and the after my use.
    5. Memebers must re-rack ther weights.
    a. People leave their stuff laying all over the place. This one is not enforced at all.
    6. Jeans, boots, dress shoes or sandals are not prermitted on the workout floor, only workout pants/shorts and seakers.
    a. This policy is always in compliance. Though I find offensive women dressed in “sports bras” wearing a low side but tanktop quite offensive.

7. The ONLY headwear allowed is baseball caps and sweatbands.
    a. Already discussed however your policy is p
    b. retty vague on this very subject. Again I find baseball caps turned to the back or side offensive but your policy doesn’t cover how they should be worn. What exactly is the PF definition of a “sweatband”?. Its not in writing. You said earlier “policy is nothing tied around the head” however I looking at the policy that I was given this morning by my PF staff and there is nothing in it about anything being tied.
    8. Gym bags are not permitted on the workout floor.
    a. I see backpack on the floor all the time and women with their bags. Shouldn’t that be enforced for everyone? There is a locker room for storage of items.
    9. Food is not permitted on the workout floor
    a. This one I have never seen but you may want to carry this over to your front desk. I have seen people eating there as people are coming and leaving many many times.
    10. Gallown jugs of water or other drinking substances are not permitted on the workout floor.
    a. Too [censored]ue, what is “other drinking substances”? I carry a 16 oz bottle of water with me when I workout but if I ready your policy then I am in violation.
    11. Memebers are responsible for securing their belongs, Planet fitness is not responsible for member lost, misplaced or stolen items.
    a. Never had a problem
    12. Lockers are for daily use only. All lock left on after hours will be clipped. Planet fitness is not responsible for locket contents.
    a. Though I have not seen this one in a while I have seen it, and no they are not clipped, I have seen people occupy lockers day and night for months on end.
    13. Planet fitness is The Judgment Free Zone: Members shall respect each others space and privacy.
    a. I have not seen any problems here at all.
    14. Members shall treat Planet Fitness staff and members with courtesy and respect.
    a. Well yes of course as long as they are respectful to me which the members always are however your staff very much lacking in “Customer Service” skills. Things like “Good Morning/Afternoon/Hello” when a member enters the gym probably a good idea instead of them ignoring people and just taking their membership number, as is the usual in the morning when Im there.
    15. Intimidating, threatening and lew behavior is not permitted
    a. I have never seen that at PF.
    16. Non-Members are not allowed to liter in the lobby area.
    a. I have never seen this at PF
    17. Planet Fitness Gyms reserve the right to add or amend these policies without notice.
    a. Amen to that one yes you need to review it and change it to fit todays needs not that of 1992 when you first started.

You see Ms. Failor its not the policy that we have a problem with, it’s the equitable enforcement of this policy and the treatment of your customers. Your policy lacks definition in many areas that leaves many things in question and open ended which apparently you can enforce depending the direction of the wind. We first started coming to Planet Fitness because of the comfortable environment that was provided, note “WAS”. Now we feel picked on and harassed by staff members(Austin) so the “Non-Judgment Zone” has for us become the “Judgment Zone” created by your Staff.

You stated above “We are not to say who may or may not be taken back by something so our obvious solution was to eliminate any gray area” Actually you have created more gray area, it doesn’t eliminate anything, it leaves it wide open for “interpretation” which is why we are even having this discussion. Again what is your published definition of a “Sweatband”?

• Vi
    Vincent Sanfilippo Oct 17, 2011

On October 31 2007 my membership was revoked the staff was unruly to me I was made fun of and arrasted awful thing to do

• Was a member for over a year with planet Fitness and 1/2 way through the 2nd year they said I wasn't paying my monthly fee and was never notified that the card wasn't going through and I use the card for other recent transactions as well, my wife recently went to our home club in June and she advised our membership was cancelled on June 10th, so she paid $120 to bring our acct current and they adv we owed an additional $45 for a maintenance fee that was never stated in the contract apon initial sign up, they tell you about the $20 a month fee for the black membership, but nothing of the maintainance fee. When asking for a waiving of maintenance fee since we was cancelled effective June 10th, Laurie in the Deland Fl office was very rude and yelling at my wife. Dont even try to call the corporate office with this matter, they have no record of you, only your home club does. We are truly notifying all our friends at Frontier Communications(largest business in Deland) that they should take their business to some other gym. We'll see if local manager Laurie likes them apples when she loses much more than $45 for a maintenance fee? We will NEVER use planet fitness gym facility any more, other gyms are much more equipped and have exercise programs as well, yes you pay more at other gyms, but they have friendly customer service staff due to being paid more, Planet Fitness don't pay their employees enough, so therefore they are very rude.

• Pa
    Paul Hernandez Jun 24, 2011

Planet Fitness Administration
    Who may to concern:

I want to complain from Planet Fitness on 500 Neponset St, Dorchester MA. I had so bad experience as a customer with the service, especially with the manager on this location. This guy disrespect customers with imposing rules, Making customers do not feel this place comfortable. The manager has to be more friendly and flexible with the customers where the members understand the rules of a better way. Most people do not feel happy about the behavior of this manager because he likes to be imposed taking the members outside of gym what he’s recidivist doing it. Please try to do something to the change it. I can't recommend more people if customers are treated on this way. This manager feels that he is making a favor or charity works having us in this gym. I do not want to get upset anymore about the service of this manager because this is not the first time going to be treated on this way. Otherwise I will be in the position of looking other place where I feel welcome.

Sincerely:
    Planet Fitness’s Members:

Paul Hernandez Eric Burgos Jovan Saldana

• Li
    Lisamarie D Jun 03, 2011

they lie about fees when first signing up and do not follow through with things on there part

• La
    LamiaGhaibeh Nov 09, 2010

I was injured very recently when the treadmill I was on went berserk due to a definite malfunction. The manager by the name of Chris was extremely rude over the phone when I called after a week from the incident trying to dispute the annual maintenance charges they had the guts to apply to my account, after I stopped going to the Planet Fitness branch of Dr. Phillips on Turkey Lake in Orlando. He personally witnessed my falling on the machine and did not even bother to ask how I was doing. I still receive medical bills following the emergency treatment I had to go through for several cuts and bruises as well as a very stiff neck pain (radiology, medicines, etc.). I urge everybody to BOYCOTT any Planet Fitness facility, and especially the one at Dr. Phillips branch in Orlando, since it seems from the different complaints I read over and over again, that all the managerial stall in all their branches are awfully rude. They need to learn more about Customer Service, and lack a lot in their professionalism.