Planet Fitness

Fri:12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Planet FitnessTelevision monitor

I returned to Florida in October of 2020. I have been using Planet Fitness since I moved to Florida in November of 2012. I spend my summers in Minnesota. I use my headphones to listen to the telecasts that are available. I like to listen to CNN on monitor number 5. I noticed that the audio on monitor number 5 was not working. I mentioned it to the workers behind the counter and was told that the repair technician had been called to repair it. I have been asking since October and they keep telling me that the technician has been called? Here it is in February of 2021 and the monitor still does not have audio. it's obvious that they are giving me the run around. Do they not want people to listen to CNN? Maybe you can help. Thanks

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Oct 04, 2020

Planet Fitness — Membership

I called and emailed planet fitness since March or April of this year to cancel membership and did not get a...

Planet Fitnessbilling / cancellation

I had wanted to cancel my membership for a few weeks but didn't know when I had to cancel before I would be charged again so I asked one of the employees. She told me that I had until the 10th to cancel or I would be charged for an additional month. So I decide to hold off for another week. A few days later it is June 1st and I am charged the annual fee. I come into the gym on the 2nd and I ask why I was charged and she said it was the annual fee. I ask if it can be waived because I want to cancel my membership. I had only been with this gym for a little over a year and I didn't remember the annual fee date that was in my membership agreement that I read OVER a year ago. She said it couldn't be waived. I promptly canceled my membership immediately. If the employee I asked about canceling several days earlier had mentioned anything about an annual fee coming up I would have canceled sooner. Because Planet Fitness is franchised they don't care if you are unhappy when you cancel because even if you join another Planet Fitness, they don't see any of your money. I am so unhappy and I feel like I was lied to by omission. The first employee I asked about canceling should have told me to cancel before June 1st or I'd be charged the annual fee. This place is horrible.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • So
        SOY BORICUA Oct 03, 2014

YOUR CORPORATION IS A LEGAL AND SMART THIEF. BECAUSE YOU ASK FOR E-MAIL, DON'T USE FOR NOTIFY ABOUT ANNUAL FEE AFTER ONE YEAR ( IN MY CASE IF USE MORE10 IN MONTH IS TOO MUCH. I PAID $10 AS SOUVENIR FOR MONTH). YOU GIVE GOOD ADVERTISEMENT FOR $10 ( THIS IS YOUR FISH-HOOK), AFTER PAST ONE YEAR, TAKE THE MONEY OF ANNUAL FEE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION( SAID FOR YOUR EMPLOYES). YOU ARE VERY GOOD. THIS IS FORM MAKE MONEY AND NEW GYMS; THIS WAY THE CORP. TAKE ADVANCE LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME. I SEE THIS PF CORP. ISN'T LOYAL, DISHONOUR AND VIOLATE THE INTILLEGENCE OF THE PEOPLE, WHEN PF CORP. STEAL THE MONEY OF ANNUAL FEE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION. BECAUSE PF CORP. STOLE MY MONEY FOR ME. THE POSITION OF PF CORP. IS INMORAL AND ISN'T ETHICAL. SOON NICKNAME OF PF CORP. WILL BE THIEF FITNESS. SOON I CANN'T MORE BUSINESS WITH THE PF CORP. I HOPE YOU TAKE CARE ABOUT YOURS EMPLOYEES, BECAUSE THEY'RE THE FRONT OF PF CORP. I TRUST YOUR PF AND YOUR PF PAID ME THIEVED MY MONEY. IF I SEE ALL COMPLAINTS IN PF WEB SLICE I NEVER GO TO PF. MY# IS 1505 (I PAID TOO #1508) IN ABINGDON, MD. 21009

Planet Fitness — billing practices

I originally signed up for the $10 per mont no contract membership for myself and my granddaugter in...