PowerHouse Gym International Logo

PowerHouse Gym International

Having problems with PowerHouse Gym International?

PowerHouse Gym International Customer Service Contacts

355 S. Old Woodward Ave., Suite 150
Birmingham, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PowerHouse Gym International Customer Service. Initial PowerHouse Gym International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PowerHouse Gym International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PowerHouse Gym International. Discuss the issues you have had with PowerHouse Gym International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PowerHouse Gym International Complaints & Reviews

PowerHouse Gym joplin — Shady contract shady people

Worst gym in the area. And I'm saying this with some authority because I have had memberships with the YMCA...

Powerhouse Gym StaffStaff tried to fight me

African American Male worker accuse me of using this Company Business and explained I had worked out all day in the Gym under a Trial Member status I had to fight another guy almost over who was prejudice and made the Manager explain whatever issues from the Black guy who came up near me around the gym workout area with a white buddy he was with and almost in a gaye or angry physical attempt to hurt me. April 2012.

• Gr
      Grandma Cat Jul 13, 2018

Yesterday a male swimmer was belittled and ridculed in front of an aerobic class conducted by a Powerhouse instructor.

The lone swimmer became noticibly embarrased when admonished by the strong-willed Hispanic aerobic instructor. He was called "a disrespectful man" in front of the class when he reminded the female Hispanic aerobic instructor to keep the pool door closed as per Powerhouse rules.

Doesn't the aerobic instructor have an obligation to Powerhouse and its members to uphold the rules instead of dressing down members who are trying to maintain the rules?

PowerHouse Gym InternationalMaintenance of Facility

The Powerhouse Gym in San Jacinto has a number of things going for it, and a few things against it.
    We are current members, having joined a couple months ago. So far, our experiences:

Pros:
    1. Not overcrowded.
    2. Has a lap pool and jacuzzi.
    3. Has outdoor basketball courts.
    4. Has a steam room.

Cons:
    1. Staff, when owner is not around, act like they just don't give a damn if you have a complaint issue.
    2. Basketball courts very poorly maintained. I approached the owner of the facility, 3 days ago, to complain that the basketball nets never are repaired. Weeks go by and nothing is done to fix the broken netting. He told me he likes to know about these things, but as of today, still, nothing has been done to repair the nets... Walk around the basketball court perimeter and it looks like the county landfill...the place hasn't been cleaned up in months. It is like they are happy to market a basketball court facility, to get your money, but then do nothing to keep it up. I also approached one of the staff, a guy with a Brewers baseball cap on, to complain about the nets. I asked, "Who runs the maintenance?" He said, " I can't tell you that". I said that the basketball netting is not being maintained. He just looked at me like he could give a crap, and then went on to continue flirting with some girl he was talking to...You would think this place would hire someone up front that would actually give a damn and act like he cared that he represents the place, and has a job.
    Another staff member looked at my wife one day and said, " Are you expecting?". My wife is not, and that was such an insensitive comment it made my wife cry. Another example of putting the wrong personnel in place to represent the company. We did speak to the owner, who in turn, had the employee apologize. Thank you for that.

Generally, I am not a complainer about places..I adapt. But, I don't like being lied to. I don't like being told it will be taken care of, and then nothing happens...I mean, how much does a freaking basketball net cost?...How much does a decent maintenance man cost? How much does it cost to put personnel in the front desk that are actually happy they have a job, and are happy to try to make a place the best it can be? Apparently here, the cost is too high...

PowerHouse Gym — SNEAKY PEOPLE

I thought signing up for this gym would be fantastic. The facilities looked great and the offer that was made...

PowerHouse Gym — Cancelling Gym Contract

On December 3rd 2007 i signed with Powerhouse Gym at 50E 42nd St in Manhattan New York, i decided not to...

PowerHouse Gym — Cancellation

I joined this gym during their pre-opening sale. I was told the gym would open in Early December and I would...

PowerHouse Gym — Dues

In early 2006 My husband and I decided to buy lifetime memberships to a then "Family Sports and Fitne...

Powerhouse Gyms — Canceling Contract

I have been trying to cancel a gym membership, since we signed shortly after signing. We have received the...

PowerHouse Gym — Financial

I signed up for a training contract in August. I cancelled in September, paying the $250 early cancellation...

PowerHouse Gym — closed down without telling anyone

I had 2 years of membership left, fully paid, and they packed up and left without any warning or...