Pizza Hut — terrible experience
My Partner and I decided to get Pizza Hut for a late lunch/early dinner as we had not had it for a while. We ordered the 'big night in' which was 1 Hawaiian Pizza, 1 Meatlovers Pizza, 1 Supreme Pizza, Chips, Garlic Bread and a Drink. We were told 10 or 15mins which was fine, 40 minz later we were finally walking out with our food. 1stly, the Chips were cold and uncooked, the Hawaiian Pizza was not cooked properly and the ham was hard and stringy. The Crust was not what we had asked for and the Meatlovers Pizza had no BBQ Sauce which we specifically asked for (even though i think this should come with the sauce anyway). To top it off, i am supposed to be at work today but instead i am forced to stay in bed with Food Poisoning! we are a young couple with a mortgage - i cannot afford to be having a day off. It might be a while before i can go back to Pizza Hut again - if i ever will which is quite disappointing because we don't like any other pizza. so maybe we will just have to find a completely different type of food. Burger Wisconsin maybe?
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service!
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service
- Pizzahut - late delivery