Pizza Hut — overcooked pizza
Very disappointed last few orders. Medium/Large pizzas always a gamble with overcooked and cold upon delivery. I ordered two small pizzas, because they're generally cooked very well. This time, $56, two small and one medium, overcooked (like a McCain frozen pizza), the cheese was hardened/black/brown, the slices were separated (luke-warm). I ordered the pizza online, around noon (12 PM), and it was to be delivered at 1:30 PM. While the pizza boxes felt warm upon delivery, the pizza wasn't necessarily hot. It was warm, but like it was either re-cooked, or kept under some lap (not cooked to serve).
Again, extremely disappointing, because it's been getting worse, and I expect the standards to be way above what one would expect from a frozen pizza, or a Little Caesar's pizza that's been cooked well in advance.
62 Lochmoor Ave
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service!
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service
- Pizzahut - late delivery