Pizza Hutcustomer service was at an all time low.

J Nov 24, 2017 Review updated:

I Jeams Potts visited one of your restaurants which was located at 1601 N. Western Ave. Chicago IL. As I waited for couple of my clients I wanted to use the washroom to wash my hands but I was comfronted by Vivian the manager who had a very rude demeanor. She told me that I would have to order my food first before I could use the washroom. For some reason I felt discriminated against because shortly later I had one of my employees go inside and ask to use the washroom as well and she was granted entry without ordering first. I Jeams Potts made a complaint through your corporate office and I was told that someone would get in contact with me within three days if I'm not mistaken. I take this type of discrimination seriously and I'm not sure if you Pizza Hut does. I'm going give your company a chance to get in touch with me as soon as possible before I take further action.

• P
      Nov 24, 2017

Unfortunately you do not have any physical proof or evidence of discrimination. In regards to contact, this website is not directly affiliated with Pizza Hut so they will likely not see your complaint here.