Picture Me Studios — late pics!
I had a similar experience with Picture Me Studios as I had taken my 8 week old daughter to get her first pictures taken. My mom told me to go to Sears, however I was able to get a quick appt so I thought I would take her to Picture Me Studios instead. I have heard fairly good things about the photographs in the past so i was like what the heck. I took my daughter on December 3rd and was informed the pics would be in on the 14th. I received a phone call from the studio only to inform me that her prints were messed up and that they had to be redone and that I should have her pictures by Xmas Eve. Okay now, I have no pics of the baby to send in Xmas cards (psssst). I never received a phone call until 12/27 telling me that her pictures were in and the funny thing is that I had to describe the pictures to the person on the phone then she proceeds to ask me how old was my daughter and then mentioned that she had pictures there of a colored baby wearing pink... I was like colored? What color? Complexion? This was amazing, you want to talk about unprofessional and offending. Believe me you don't have to worry about me going back. Furthermore, I went to pick up the pics again yesterday only to find out that the person that was on duty was unable to locate her pictures and was only able to find 3 20X24 pictures of my baby. Don't get me wrong the pic was absolutely gorgeous but this is ridiculous to have to go through this much drama over pictures. I understand you get what you pay for but come on...
More Picture Me Studios Complaints & Reviews
- Picture Me Photo Studio At Walmart - costs of pictures & package sizes
- Pictureme Portrait Studios Walmart - phtots online
- Picture Me Studios cpi corporation - unfair treatment of employees
- Picture Me Portrait Studio (CPI) - unprofessional, shady practices
- Picture Me Studio - price, quality
- Picture Me Portrait Studio - customer service
- Picture Me Studios Walmart In Pico. CA - customer service
- Picture Me Portrait Studio - district manager
- Picture Me Portrait Studio (in Walmart) - poor customer service
- Walmart / Pictureme Photos - bad photos