Pick n Payrude supervisor!!!

Z May 20, 2019

I'm so disgusted with the attitude I received from a supervisor at pnp in vangate mall today (19/05/2019).

I did my shopping and went to the checkout point. The cashier noticed that I was charged full price for markdown items that I purchased. She called a supervisor (Abdulrazak) to override. I stood there for almost 15 minutes waiting for him to come and assist me. His standing at the customer service desk (by the switchboard) and I waved at him to come over. He looked at me and just continued with whatever his doing.

He eventually came over with his crap attitude, doesn't greet or apologize for the long wait. Then I asked him if he know how long I've been waiting for a supervisor. Also told him that he doesn't even greet or apologize.

So instead of apologizing, his reaction was to shout at me! Can't I see his busy with a customer! Then he shouts at the cashier asking her if he's the only supervisor, couldn't she get someone else! (Bare in mind that he was standing by the switchboard and couldn't think of making an announcement to call another supervisor).

He did what he had to, still shouting at me that he won't apologize and all and left. How on earth did he even get this position???! Is this what pnp allow their employees to do to loyal customers? I am still so angry and disgusted for the way I was treated!

I will NEVER set foot at pnp vangate mall ever again!

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

Stop replying you idiots and learn how to spell. You idiots misspelled mummy and patients. You were not there. I was . I was asked to leave because this woman was looking at me funny. I told her that if she did not stop that I would beat her and her baby. Then the rude manager asked me to leave. He said he was with another customer and that I had to wait.

mark henderson May 20, 2019

If he is with another customer and you cannot figure out that you should wait until he is done then you had it coming to you. You are an adult and learning to wait for him to be done with someone else is something you should have learned years ago. How would you feel if he were helping you and he left you to help someone else. You sound like a self entitled brat.

basefistrotten May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson If she were being helped and he stopped to help someone else she would complain about that. She thinks that the world revolves around her. That everyone should drop what they are doing to help her. Whether she is a child or an adult her attitude comes from her upbringing.

basefistrotten May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson He is a self entitled brat. Mommy probably never taught him manners or patiences. Now if the supervisor was not busy and took 15 minutes to get to him, I can see his issue. BUT the supervisor was busy with another customer. He thinks he is some sort of king that they must stop what they are doing and help him. I am surprised he is not demanding that the other customer or the supervisor to have their heads chopped off, or have them boiled in hot oil for making him wait.

Zulpha.A May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson Evening Mark

I am not a self entitled brat. The cashier asked the packer to go and call the supervisor, which she did. I've waited for about 15 minutes when I asked what's the hold up and where the supervisor is. She pointed in his direction and I just signalled him. I waited for another 10 minutes after that patiently. If only he had to greet and a simple apology by saying "sorry for the long wait, " everything would've been fine. Instead he came with and attitude. Wheres the work ethics in that? I never asked him to leave that customer and come and assist me immediately. I wasn't rude to him nor did I shout. I mean, this is pnp, how can there only be 1 supervisor available over a weekend?

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson I don't have to wait my turn. That other idiot was taking a long time with the manager. You were not there and you also misspelled some words. That other idiot has no right taking such a long time. You are another idiot that cannot spell.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten I m not a she. I am a he you idiot. Also stop bringing my parents into this. I was raised right. Also you misspelled upbringging. There are two g's in upbringing you fool. You are immature.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten There you go again spelling "mummy" wrong.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten If that idiot did not take 15 minutes then i would not have an issue. Shut up.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten You need to learn how to spell. It is obvious that your brain is still developing. It is spelled patients, not patience. It is spelled mummy, not mommy.

basefistrotten May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A Actually what I meant to say is both spelling are considered correct. One the British spelling one the US spelling. But both spelling are correct. Also you need to learn the to spell yourself before bashing others.

patience -the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
    patients -a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

their -belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
    there
    in, at, or to that place or position.
    "we went on to Paris and stayed there eleven days"
    used when pointing or gesturing to indicate the place in mind.
    "there on the right"
    at that point (in speech, performance, writing, etc.).
    "“I'm quite—” There she stopped"
    in that respect; on that issue.
    "I don't agree with you there"
    used to indicate one's role in a particular situation.
    "at the end of the day, we are there to make money"
    used in attracting someone's attention or calling attention to someone or something.
    "hello there!"
    used to indicate the fact or existence of something.
    "there's a restaurant around the corner"

basefistrotten May 20, 2019

You see the reason he had to yell at you was because mommy or daddy was not there to correct your rude behavior. I know that you are a child because must adults know that when someone is busy with another person, or doing something they should wait their turn. Mommy or daddy were not there to correct your rude behavior and call you out for it, so he had to. This has nothing to do with his lack of management skills, but with your lack of respect and patience. If he is doing something else and helping another customer wait your turn. The world does not revolve around you. I ask were were your parents? Surely you are too young and immature to shop alone. You are angry and disgusted and all of this could have been prevented if you had the patience to wait your turn. Sounds to me like you needed to be scolded because mommy and daddy were not there to correct you.

Zulpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten Do not bring my parents into this. I was raised pretty well. I was taught that you greet before you speak. And I suggest that you go back to school and focus on your spelling before you want to write crap that doesn't make any sense. You want to talk about immaturity, the crap you writing says it all that your brain is still in developing process...

basefistrotten May 20, 2019

@Zulpha.A The fact that you claim that there is something wrong with my spelling when there is not shows that you are the immature one. Grow up. You are the one that has a brain that is not fully processed.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten The word you spelled wrong is "mummy" it is spelled with an "u" not an "o". That is why your brain is not fully developed. You are immature. Why should I wait my turn. The other customer was taking 15 minutes. THis one woman was looking at me funny. I got angry at her and told her that if she did not stop that I would slap her and beat her baby. She got scared and left.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten You are a brainless fool. It is spelled patients, not patiences. You are clearly an idiot that does not know how to spell.

ZuIpha.A May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten I am not a child, I m 20 years old. I bet you are a child and you and your little friends all live in your mother's basement. I bet you are a 40 year old man living in mommy's basement.

• 4t
    4terare May 20, 2019

Oh grow up child. If he was doing something else learn to wait your turn. Sounds to me like you were rude and sarcastic first and had it coming to you. The reason that he had to shout at you was mommy was not there to do so. Where was she anyway? IF your parents had taught you to wait until someone is done talking with someone else he would not have to do so. You were rude to expect him to drop helping the other customer and help you. What are you in kindergarten that you do not know how to wait your turn? How on earth is your mother allowing you to shop without an adult with you. Clearly you are not old or mature enough to do so. Wait your turn, stop acting like the world revolves around you and you won't be an issue. He was with another customer and you need to wait your turn. Grow up.