Pick n Pay — eggs
On 20 July 2019, I bought a tray of '18 Eggs for Africa' brand and 6 were rotten. The outlet was Willowbridge Mall, Carl Cronje Drive. The eggs were packaged by Windmeul Eierboere(Edms) Bph (Pty) Ltd, Malmesbury Road, Noodender-Paarl.
I am requesting for a refund or replacement of the eggs. I could not carry the rotten eggs back to the store for health reasons as the stench was unbearable. I am not sure if the remaining 8 eggs are ok or not.
The barcode on the packaging is: 6 002569 000358
My details are:
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices
- Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal
- Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns
- Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square
- Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick n Pay - renovations - why and when will they be finished