Pharmaprix — wrong pricing at checkout
I live in Montreal and it is currently experiencing a heat wave. I have a 3 month old and had to make a trip to pharmaprix. I went in and bought 6 items, 3 of which I was charged incorrectly for. Because of the long wait in line and my agitated baby I did not check my receipt until I got home. There is no way in this heat I am taking my baby back there for such a trivial error. I am writing this complaint because this is NOT the first time this has happened-- every other time I shop there this happens. Sometimes I see it on my receipt on the way out and do not go back to fix the error because of the long waits for checkout. I am done with this store and will only use it for my medication needs and no longer for other items.
More Pharmaprix Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item