PCHNot winning

C Mar 02, 2021 Review updated:

I'm Carolyn Dukes and I've been ordering since I was very young, back when you had the coupon books to pay with then I a Gilbert, then Steward and now I'm back to Dukes and getting older by the day. Seriously I've always wanted to win. I've always had it hard and just wanted to win so I could do finely do anything I want! Just saying do people ever win? At least give me a break please consider me to win I really need it!

Carolyn Dukes
[protected]@yahoo.com

Not winning
Not winning

Marie Coyle Jun 21, 2021

I have been working very hard to win. I have noticed since they give bigger prizes they do not give as many smaller.
    many more oops we are having technical difficulties
    I haze watched the car page say guaranteed to win 5 in a roe and not won till the7 time .
    I have several times when the game said i won 10, 000.00 or 5000.00 then screen said tecnoikle dificulites
    Items all very over priced! But I kept going, I figured well the are giving away prizes ill help. Not any more
    i am going to stop

[email protected]
    Marie K Coyle

Marymc Nevada May 18, 2021

So many people want this and it really sounds like a scam!