Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Logo

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Having problems with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2007. The latest review The daily scratchers freeze up. Slot tournement constantly freezing and wont play at all. was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint scratch cards? was resolved on Dec 02, 2014. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 299 reviews. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has resolved 73 complaints.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 459 4724 (General Questions)
+1 800 392 4190 (Sweepstakes Scams)
+1 800 476 4724 (Website/Tech Issues)
101 Winners Circle

Pay for an Order by Telephone
+1 800 566 4724

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service. Initial Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Publishers Clearing House — deceptive marketing practices!

In 1994 Publishers Clearing House sent mailings telling recipients they were all "finalists", which led...

Publisher's Clearing Housetoo many games, too much daily responsibility

I am complaining about how, ever since I have went into the website, PCH.com, I have been receiving emails, saying that in order for participation into a contest on this site, such as some of the emails telling me to open immediately in order to still be in the contest. The problem is when I go into the site to get access into the authorization of being in the contest, they would send me to the search page, or would send more messages that are not so seriously urgent. As for the responsibility, having to go to this site everyday, and still get the same type of emails before you even get access to the site, is a definite no if you do not want these emails everyday. Even after I tried to sigh out of www.pch.com, they had me signed in, even after I had cancelled an account with them over the computer. As my suggestion, if you believe that anyone can still have your information even after you have also told them that the page does not load or you need to reload the page in order to get access into the site, do not try this on a smaller PC! this would cause the computer to run slower, even on cold, winter days, or when there are already viruses affecting the PC. Trust me, but do not quote me on this. This is my complaint.

Publishers Clearing Houseserver issue preventing contest entries

I'm getting an error message every time I try to respond to the e-mails I get from PCH telling me to confirm my entry or search to claim an entry. Basically any time I click a button to Continue, Confirm, etc. in any of the contest e-mails I get from PCH. The error message I continue to receive is:

Service Unavailable - Zero size object

Reference #15.a0b31bb8.[protected].[protected]

This has been happening for a few months, and I don't know what happened that caused the error to generate one day. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to be an issue if I'm accessing my e-mail on someone else's laptop. At this point, I don't feel it's worth the time or energy to try and get the issue resolved, especially after seeing the complaints of others on this board relating to customer service (or lack thereof).

3 Responses
      • De
        denise.lane.92 Jun 20, 2016

Dear PCH, I PRAY YOU ARE REALLY HERE TO HELP US!!! I have been a PCH member for years. And now, I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM now for over three weeks (SERVER ISSUES). The exact same thing (doesn't show a name at very top of this page) that EVERY SINGLE TIME I click on CONFIRM, or CONTINUE (either from my e-mail or from the PCH SEARCH & WIN, Which is one of the ways to get to the "BIG SWEEPSTAKES"), but it DOESN'T MATTER, because from e-mail or when I do get into PCH Search & Win, or PCH lotto (On the side it say to enter here for the "BIG SWEEPSTAKES" I GET THE SAME RESULTS: Server Unavailable - Zero size object!! WHAT THE HECK???? I have been playing all the games, I ALWAYS ENTER the " BIG SWEEPSTAKES" ( you know, the one where it's either; WIN $10, 000 a month for life or ; WIN $5, 000 a week for the rest of your life plus $10, 000, 000.00 & a LINCOLN MKz; ALL OF THEM!!! There's a deadline, There's a deadline, There's a deadline..."HURRY & CONFIRM OR CONTINUE!!! Please, GET THIS FIXED NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!!! How can I enter when you've got it ALL screwed up now (it seems) for everyone who has been LOYAL to your COMPANY. NOT VERY NICE, TO GOOD, HONEST CUSTOMERS, wouldn't you agree??? If you truly are such a great "Sweepstakes" & "Mail Order" company!! THEN TAKE CARE OF US!!! Sincerely, D. Lane of Michigan

• Gr
        G.ruscitti Feb 28, 2016

I'm sick of the errors and server disconnections i complain every time it happens and nothing is done and the times when i compleat the games and it blanks out and sends you back to the begining or the games just wont work i'm so sick of this bull this is all fake and i hate pch .com this worse than the european lotto scams or thge BMW lotto scam or the bill gates scam going on the internet I wish these people would disapear and go jump in the ocean with the rest of the ### i'm blocking pch lotto in my email inbox so i dont have to play these fake lotto games ...

• Ba
        Barbara A. Johnson Feb 14, 2016

I am tired of getting e-mails that say I have one more step, then I will qualified, I don't want to order anything. I don't want tp play any games. I do not want any tokens. I am going to block you from my e-mail. It appears that I can't complete the entry. This is a complete waste of my time.

Publishers Clearing House — their entry scams

You enter the contest, then you get bomb-barred with emails telling you will forfeit your entry if you don't...

Publishers Clearing HouseI don't owe them anything

I was sent a bill back in November of this year for 27.45 which had been paid. However I called your company and had a discussion with one of your people and decided to pay it and get you off my back. On NOvember 17 the amt was taken out of my First Niagara bank acct and the acct was satisfied. The gentlemen told me that I wouldnt get anymore nasty letters. I checked my acct after I got his letter and low and behold it shows where your company took the money out of my accy on november 17th, the same day I spoke with your representative. Im done, this is paid and I aint paying anymore!

Publishers Clearing Housepchlotto, pch scratch cards, pch games

I've grown tired of the same error message(s) when attempting to play PCHLotto / PCH Scratch Cards Service Unavailable - Zero size object The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #15.6234d417.[protected].bad395a9 To be followed by the following Warning! Your entry will be forfeited if you leave this page. When PCH Server is operating, sadly PCHLotto and Scratch Cards do not work. Enter Lotto numbers, PCHLotto acknowledges but card never submits, #2 Card of 19 Cards total in this never ending game. Scratch cards have same issue, able to submit up to 3 scratch cards with no additional cards (and there are many) appearing to play or to 'qualify' to win. PCH will provide a 'technical service phone number aka: customer service, alas I've already completed the clean cookies/cache as recommended by the customer service screen PCH reads from, then to be placed on death hold to then be disconnected. Servers fail, contests do not operate correctly, and poor customer representation is what winning is all about at PCH?

5 Responses
          • Ti
            timg512011 Dec 17, 2016

No, get this!!! When asking about the multitude of problems such as loss of token, no recognition for winning the power prize lotto, continuous site and app lock up and fail, telling the consumer to wipe all valuable data connected to winning by deleting cache and cookies. I also have witnessed their ip address being connected with direct corruption, installation and loss of data by root kit and prompted assertion of malware connected to their entire web site, exposure to private information as a tip off, liable slander saying your being a winner but check your numbers, Fake emails and fraud, poor worthless products, scheme directed to manipulate false propaganda ect. ect. Im ready to sue and have a lot of evidence!!!

• Na
            Nathan Swift Sep 05, 2016

Regarding your complaint, I have found that you need to clean your cache and plug-in data that this site works well. I do mine daily, after I'd advised them of my changes of computer. This does NOT only have to do with PCH.com site it pertains to all sites also. You must also defragment on a regular basis.
            Mine is done on a daily basis by my settings on computer [in windows 10 newest version, microsoft gave me the upgrade for free.

• Gs
            gstevens7786 Sep 05, 2016

If it his happening in Chrome browser, click the lock next to the URL. It will show you how many cookies for this site. Click that link and remove all cookies, then reload the page.

• Ro
            Rose Walsh Mar 14, 2016

Try using the back button, not the reload, and try again. It has always worked for me.

• So
            Sophie Severson Jan 30, 2016

I'm getting a similar error message every time I try to respond to the e-mails I get from PCH telling me to confirm my entry or search to claim an entry. Basically any time I click a button to Continue, Confirm, etc. in any of the contest e-mails I get from PCH. The error message I continue to receive is Service Unavailable - Zero size object

Reference #15.a0b31bb8.[protected].[protected]

This has been happening for a few months, and I don't know what happened that caused the error to generate one random day. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to be an issue if I'm accessing my e-mail on someone else's laptop. At this point, I don't feel it's worth the time or energy to try and get the issue resolved, especially after seeing the complaints of others on this board relating to customer service (or lack thereof).

Publishers Clearing Housegold mercury pendant

I received a package on 11/21/15 that held a Gold Mercury Pendant that I did not order. In addition to the item, I received a $31.95 bill. Since I did not order the item, it is now my responsibility to return the item. according to the return instructions, I am forced to send it "return receipt requested" or UPS for a signature. I am extremely upset that I am having to pay to return an item that I did not order nor do I want. I am sick and tired of getting these envelopes 2 - 3 times each and every week and after years of ordering, I stopped ordering and now am getting packages that I did not order or want. If I get any other packages with items that I do not order, I am going to throw them away along with all envelopes coming from PCH. This is extremely unfair mailing practices and you are costing me money that I should never have to pay. I do not order jewelry through the mail. You can go back to any of my previous orders and you will not see anything that resembles jewelry. Remove me from your mailing list. I will no order, enter or accept another package from PCH due to this. Brenda Sandifer Tampa, FL

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) — sweepstakes is rigged by their own admissions

I as well as all the customers on the PCH emailing list have gotten emails stating that a number in the...

Publishers Clearing Housesweepstakes

I've been doing this forever and I'm sick of sweepstakes entries. I don't believe PCH is a legit sweepstakes, however, they use fake sweepstakes scams just to get people to by their cheap ### products. I have never actually heard of anyone ever winning, wouldn't you think it would make the news? Kimmie

Respond

Pch (Publisher's Clearing House) — received tupperware I did not order and costs 17 dollars to ship it back than the cost of the item

I had ordered one item x 2. It was a microwave plastic cover that I thought was a good invention, so I had...

PCHcredit for searches

I have noticed credits are given only on particular searches. Thou I am an 85 woman I do search for more than pin cushions, recipes or stereotypical items. I do have genuine interests on PCH searches, but not getting the credit for doing what they ask me to do seems a waist. This is not a fluke, I literally looked up snow tires without the credit promised. Then I literally looked up pin cushions and there was the credit of tokens and an entry. This has reoccurred and is ongoing. Very often PCH asks for searches for sweepstakes and reading articles etc. AND etc. I have been and still am loyal to PCH and intend to continue. It is just irritating trying to think of new things without repeating them. I use to be considered a super searcher, but now I find myself doing my inquires elsewhere, as I spend so much time online looking up things for others medically, or whatever. I must apologize, I certainly don't want to bash PCH. I enjoy there games and would be lost without the fun I have doing them. Perhaps they could look into this matter. Respectfully, Betty

Respond

Publishers Clearing Housepch is reneging to pay on a win.

I had a win of $500 in one of the PCH games. Luckily I took a picture of the winning announcement and sent it to PCH. This is not a large win by any means, so I do not understand why they are reneging to pay out???? Below is copy/paste of their response to my inquiry about the winning notification that I got: "Thank you for your patience while we escalated your case to be further reviewed. Unfortunately, our records do not indicate that you were a winner. In order to verify whether you had won a prize, we fully checked our records and the automated electronic verification system that selects the potential winning times. There was no such match to your email address, or time of visit to our site. For future reference, if you had won, you would have received a notification immediately with instructions on how to claim your prize. The screen shot you sent is not a winning notification. We regret any concern this matter may have caused you. " It has been a week since that email, still no response, so I decided to put in a complaint, so that people can think about the time they spend playing the games thinking that they may win something and if they do, what are the odd of getting paid...

Pch (Publisher's Clearing House) — no one wins their so called sweepstakes

I have been playing their sweepstakes for over twenty years, my Mother played no one ever wins. The actors on...

Publishers Clearing Houselied and an said I won 10000 a week for life

I played what they call in their terms a game i recieved mail and texts that i won 10000 a week for life then when it came time to do the info the white came over the speaket and said ill do the claim for you now i am being harrassed by the government and citizen on the on going basis i have family most abusful and othe sinde and persincede and other draining my money and pytting it in accounts i people putting my social security number in all day long and other turnung off power sources and other trying to probate me to a medical facility all on electronic record this is the same thing that happened ninty years ago i think it my families doing

Respond

PCHlilics received damaged, didn't receive lavender bushes

I ordered the PCH lilac bushes and a lavender bush, they finally came with the box destroyed, have of the box open on top. the leaves of the lilac had holes, rips in the leaves. Didn't receive the lavender bush. the box can not be used again, would have to find another box to return. Please let me know what to do about this problem, thank you. Lynda Carter
                    [protected]@yahoo.com

International Publishers Clearing House — random winner

I was contacted by a John White saying I won $95, 950, 000 and an E-Class Benz. The catch was wire $175 to...

PCHnot awarding prize

This is on PCH website. How can this happen when the only numbers that should be in the drawing belong to participants?

Even though the Prize Patrol won’t be awarding the $7, 000 A Week For Life prize on April 30th, I am still SO excited because PCH will still be awarding a LIFE-CHANGING amount of money. That’s right, the Prize Patrol still gets to make dreams come true by awarding a Second Chance Prize of One Million Dollars on Thursday! YES, ONE MILLION DOLLARS! I just know that will change someone’s life forever!
                      So fans, tell me…who out there wants to win $1, 000, 000 on April 30th? If you won, would you SPEND IT or SAVE IT? Would you QUIT YOUR JOB or CONTINUE WORKING? Would you CRY OUT FOR JOY or BE SPEECHLESS? I have so many questions, so please comment below and let me know what YOU would do if you won One Million Dollars on Thursday!
                      Good luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on my lucky stars for all of you!
                      Danielle Lam

1 Response
                        • Ob
                          obione Oct 01, 2015

I have done all searches from pch for 7000 a week prize but on 9/30/2015 they send email your prize number will be disqualified you must search now. It does not go to search they have ads to get you to order something. Hey, pch you said people do not have to order to win. Is this a scam? HOW CAN PCH DISQUALIFY YOU IF YOU DO EVERYTHING AND YET DROP YOUR PRIZE NUMBER? I got this message from Holland at pch. Something needs to be corrected at pch to correct this. Pch daniell lam needs to address this as it appears they are not doing something legal. It seems they are deleting people who do answer to their emails but as sweepstakes close in towards the end they want to drop those who do answer all their emails and with all the entrys i have followed eliminate early look participants.

Publishers Clearing House — merchandise not ordered

Customer ID: [protected] RE: Non-order [protected] I received an order, item # 549V05, snap caps set of 4...

Pch (Publisher's Clearing House) — false delinquency reports

PCH reported me as delinquent on several order accounts even though all accounts were settled within 2 month...

Publishers Clearing Housescratch cards?

I faithfully check my email and try to keep up with all of PCHs game offers and sweepstakes events. That have this section called scratch cards. I've yet to seen this scratch card or use it because every time I'm done completing the lottery number cards and it goes to the scratch card page the page never loads. I feel at a disadvantage to winning if that's even possible...

scratch cards?

9 Responses
                          • Sh
                            Sheila Hurt Sep 05, 2015

It's all a piece of CRAP and they don't care about you or anyone else!
                            The games don't load right and will freeze up on you when you're playing them. So my best advise is to just not play them at all!!!
                            Take it from someone that's been there and been playing for years, and not won a thing, not even a $1.00... How pitiful is that?

• Ba
                            Baby momma May 20, 2015

My lotto page keeps freezing and not loading and I can't claim any winnings on my lotto cards I only ever won tokens and no cash this site is beginning to look like total crap, I check my email every 10minutes if that I play all the games and cards and click on every link in the emails and it's starting to get stupid, I'd like to get outta debt and get my brothers out of debt and buy my family a new house and my brother and his family their own home and my other brother and his family their own home instead of living in a tiny cramped apartment with three kids this place is old holes in the walls and needs torn down, so sad this was my last hope :( thanks for the let down PCH you keep sending hopeful emails just to disappointment I have a husband a 1year old daughter and a 3 month old son we are barely making it

Anita Dovel Aug 27, 2014

Every time I hit the redeem tokens button it lights up but thats all it will do. I have a lot of tokens, and they say keep playing and win more tokens, but if you cant redeem the ones you have why try to get more??????

• Ro
                            rorymccafferty Mar 17, 2011

I personally how to figure out to search and win anything from pch. they just keep sending you to different sites. where is the game? its just a bunch of crap.

• He
                            herb mincer broken Oct 18, 2010

help to get replacement of broken item ordered

Christy Lutes Jun 24, 2010

I really get lost trying to fomd the path that Publishers clearing house has me take. I have been playing an end up so frustrated that I stop p;aying for a while. Then I will go back later to see if I can complete the task this is the first time,

• Al
                            Alma Everett Nov 10, 2008

I see no mistakes in my spelling, on my complaint.
                            Alma Everett

• Al
                            Alma Everett Nov 10, 2008

Please remove my name and address from your list. I've asked this before, but still getting packets.
                            AE

• Ta
                            Tara Davis Oct 07, 2007

I have canceled this "subscription" that I never authorized to begin with 3 times, and now they are handing me over to a collection agency with out even trying to return my emails. I have received no phone calls from them either...

Poor service!