Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Logo

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Having problems with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2007. The latest review The daily scratchers freeze up. Slot tournement constantly freezing and wont play at all. was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint scratch cards? was resolved on Dec 02, 2014. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 299 reviews. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has resolved 73 complaints.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 459 4724 (General Questions)
+1 800 392 4190 (Sweepstakes Scams)
+1 800 476 4724 (Website/Tech Issues)
101 Winners Circle

Pay for an Order by Telephone
+1 800 566 4724

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service. Initial Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comnot really a complaint/ just wondering?

Hi My name is Pam Hanika [protected]@hotmail.com I am wondering all of a sudden I quit getting emails from you> so I cannot enter with the emails?
Just wondering is it something I did or what happened? Do you just quit sending emails to people ? I would really like to keep getting them? I love entering the contest and am totally looking forward to one day becoming the big winner!

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comloss of tokens

At 1:15 I checked my token total and I had earned over 374, 000. After 3 games of blackjack at 1:45 I checked again and I only had 351, 00. I lost 23, 000 tokens. How can I get those back? I play pch games everyday and this is very discouraging. The games are just for for fun I know but I keep up with my token total each day and I'm so happy when I beat my previous score but its not fun to loss my tokens. This is very time consuming and if I can't get them back I'll probably stop playing. Thanks

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — deviled egg tray (set of 2) quantity-1 $19.92 total

My name is Terri Bartley. I have been playing the PCH sweepstakes's for several months now, I was going...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comattention

To whom it may concern

Hello this is James Burney Jr. I was contacted by your companies lawyer for past due payment.. Im here to inform you that i sent those Elvis Presley dollar bills and C.D. music back to sender thru ups last month. So please forgive my debt. I beg of you to not sue me over unpaid account. So please delete my account. I beg you for mercy. Please and god bless.

Sincerely
      James Burney Jr

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comproduct that I received

I order 3 items customer id [protected] order number [protected]. One of the items I sent back, it was a shaggy bath rug. One of the items was a stick on instant lights. Well out of the pack 1 of them already quit working after 5 minutes of use. What is going on, I thought these were considered quality products, I should have known when the purse that I had purchased in the past you had sent me a replacement, when I finally switched back to that purse again, the zippers did not work, and I still had to go out and purchase another purse. I do not have the box for the instant lights, or I would have sent them back. I want a replacement for those lights. Apparently they are not the best quality, and I want to make sure when another one goes out that I have it, and do not have to go out and purchase more

• Mohammad Towhid Oct 28, 2017

Hello sir me towhid mohammad, address : south manda kadamali jheelpar, dhaka -1212, thana : mukda, post office : manda. dist: dhaka, bangladesh, age:36 (approx, birthdate:19th january 1981, mobile number:+880-[protected], occupation:service, email address:mohammad towhid mohammad [email protected], sir, it was sorry to say, I got notification from irrish claims. 2017 but in next time don't get any information about my winning price. sir here I mentioned that few days ago someone crash my all software which was installed my lucky file, sir pls help me for getting my winning price. thanks to you, your s faithfully, towhid mohammad, email: mohammad towhid mohammad [email protected], mohammadtowhid [email protected]

Comments

• Mohammad Towhid Oct 28, 2017

@Mohammad Towhid My complaints for irrish Lottery complain board.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — this company is a joke!

Saying that this company is trustable is like saying nothing. It's strange at least. And of course one should...

Jackson

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comI did not order these items and they are just charged and processed to me

Ch order number: [protected]
          Sales tax:

Total for this order: $9.99
          $0.00

$49.91

I did not order or click to order these 2 items..i filled out their form to delete, , , couldnt get a hold of them by phone..because it charged me and processed after i could get a hold of them...came to me ijn my email at 5:56pm mst to me in my email and they close at 8pm est...couldnt stop them..pls help

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — sent letters regarding tokens

I sent a letter to PCH with a New York address one month ago and the letter was sent back. On 7/24/2017 I...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comlotto

Hello there inquires or the norm. I've been playing frequently dailieiness is a life span to circulate around faith of upcoming wealth that always been in my future bugetarianess. Well I was wondering why it's only 2200 something winning 7, number in Mega 2.5 Million category? Since rely hope to hear from Publisher Clearing House Real Soon. Me Fateima Antyionette Carter [protected]

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — cant redeem tokens in at 10.5 million keep sending for password no love

My e-mail is [protected]@outlook.com Can you please send help no phone my physical address is 533 west...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — pch blackjack

I was playing Publishers Clearing House blackjack game going toward Presidential Status and had $29, 500...

Publishers Clearing House — order number [protected]

re: customer ID [protected] I have written to the billing address several times that this order was never...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — token games

Specifically the mahjong games. I don't know why I keep getting the message to install the flash player when...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — sweepstakes

After years of trying to win some money, I decided I was never going to win, so I just played the games for...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — unethical behavior —

We are writing to let you know that we feel PCH is biased when choosing states to win "large monetary prizes"...

PCH.com — all pch stuff

Be careful people. Not only is it all s scam. Who ever is running this stuff will hack your devices and...

PCH.comthey said I won $10, 000

I was on my phone on PCH.com and I seen my name flash on the screen saying "Hey everyone lets congratulate Anthony Nute of Rainsville Alabama for being our newest winner" or something very similar to that. I emailed them and they responded that it was a mistake and that I had not won but did acknowledged that they had said that. I can probably find u the actual email and date I keep them all

• Da
                  Danielm182 Jul 20, 2017

I completely agree 100% PCH is a waste of time but if you are retired or disabled I guess it can be entertaining if you keep telling yourself this is nothing more but a game and I will never win because I have been playing for about 17 years through mail answering all their sweepstakes downloading apps even before it was available to play through the Internet. Wasted millions in of my tokens and still didn't even win one of their prices through their token earning process not so much as $.50 nothing not a single dime or a penny have I received. However I do get nothing but spam and telemarketers calling shortly after my entries . I tried blogging and when I type or blog something that's negative towards PCH they block me or take down my blog I tried calling numerous times I can never get a hold of anybody one time I did get a hold of a PCH representative through a chat line but that was about it and she kept sending me the same information that I already knew ask if I was ignorant or naïve to how the odds are or how it works basically sending me their basic run around info on PCH if you have nothing but time I guess you can make it fine but just keep in mind that you will never win you have a better chance growing wings and fly then to ever win anything on PCH Specially if they're big prices. I have entered every single way imaginable and not once have I ever one and when I try to contact them to tell them about the glitches and all the problems I'm having I can never get a hold of them. I have written and sent numerous emails but never got any responses. That's just how life is people find a way to screw people out of their money and time just for personal gain that's just the world we live in corrupt in every way imaginable and I speak this because I was in employee for the government well the sheriffs office but still I know that the system is rigged. My worst complaint would be when they tell you all congratulations you have entered for sweepstakes number 8800 etc. and then you get an email a few minutes later saying that you have to enter or you will lose your eligibility/number/entry and as soon as you enter for me it's only two emails after my second email I can no longer enter it will say congratulations enjoy your tokens but I do not receive my entry nor my tokens and I have complained to PCH about this numerous times and still nothing when I spoke to the PCH lady in the chat room she told me my phone must be hacked I have an iPhone 7 Plus I responded and I also told her that it does this no matter what device are you using a matter where and then she gave me a website to send another complaint but after numerous attempts I have yet to receive A response or any type of explanation from PCH my name is Daniel M and I have been playing PCH for numerous years even through my first marriage so I can tell you with great confidence that for sure PC age is nothing but a scam/waste of time and don't bother wasting your money because it will not increase the odds or chances of you winning anything the only thing you will get from PCH is tha through my first marriage so I can tell you with great confidence that for sure PC age is nothing but a scam/waste of time and don't bother wasting your money because it will not increase the odds or chances of you winning anything the only thing you will get from PCH is Credit card bills telemarketers and junk mail. PS by the way beware of all the scams that PCH advertises because they are in advertising company and they will not scream what they advertise some of the stuff is very inappropriate and actual scammers that will try to take your personal information and or sell you stuff that is false and sell you false advertisement equipment/supplements/etc. be very wary of what you respond to the adds percent it through PCH

• Gi
                  Ginavon Jul 19, 2017

Everyone be sure to take a photo of the screen if it says you won!

• Do
                  Donna Daleo Jul 06, 2017

they used your name without your permission, go to a lawyer now and sue them!

• Ci
                  cilla#1 Jun 21, 2017

i have been a pch customer a little under a year and wow the promises that this will be the last time to enter to a win then something pop up to search again and again !!!

Anthony Nute May 21, 2017

If I new what the outcome was I would give my opinion they just said it's been resolved

Anthony Nute May 16, 2017

They sent an email saying that they have resolved the issue. But I have no clue to what the resolution was.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — unwanted magazines

I ordered a magazine, Food. They sent it plus one magazine I never ordered. Trying to get unsubbed from them...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.compublishers clearing house

I've been with Publishers clearing house since I was in my 20's...and nothing but expensive magazines...now I don't order the mags but they try to bill me anyway...I am in my 60's now...and not a single win...its a scam. I don't know why they are allowed to continue...the only thing I get is telemarketers blowing up my phone. Has anyone ever won? I guess not. And every time I choose not to play they threaten me. If you're going to win one time should do it...you're terrible.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — pch sent me items that I never ordered!

So far I have received two items that I never ordered and do not want! The second item arrived today, april...