Menu
JV Salon Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

JV Salon
reviews & complaints

www.jvsalonhnl.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

JV Salon Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with JV Salon at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JV Salon. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

JV Salon reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest JV Salon reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JV Salon I asked for a service they said they could do, but they ended up charging me for a different service without letting me know

I asked for a service they said they could do, but they ended up charging me for a different service without letting me know. I lost a bunch of money because I paid for a service I didn't even want or ask for. I wanted to get balayage done, but instead, I got stuck paying for full highlights. They told me it would cost $385, but I ended up paying even more than that.

Read full review of JV Salon
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JV Salon I went to JV Salon, LLC on March 28 for a balayage

I went to JV Salon, LLC on March 28 for a balayage. I had an appointment with the stylist at 10:00, but when I got there, nobody was at the front desk. It took like 5 minutes for someone to help me, even though a few other stylists saw me waiting. They told me to wait for my stylist, but she didn't show up until around 10:20 or 10:30, and she didn't even say sorry. I showed her some pictures of what I wanted. I asked for a cut and 3/4 foliage, which was supposed to cost around $200. But while we were talking about it, she said she was only going to do half the foliage and it would be $360 in total. I was confused, but I went along with it. When she finished, she didn't show me the back and she seemed really rushed the whole time, which made me feel uncomfortable and like I was wasting her time. What she did to my hair wasn't even a balayage. I asked her to fix it, but it seemed like she wanted to charge me more, so I talked to the manager. I went back to get it "fixed," but now it's just back to my natural color.

Read full review of JV Salon
Hide full review

Is JV Salon legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals JV Salon as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, JV Salon stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering JV Salon should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

JV Salon earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: JV Salon achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of JV Salon's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Jvsalonhnl.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Jvsalonhnl.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a jvsalonhnl.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Jvsalonhnl.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for jvsalonhnl.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the JV Salon and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Jvsalonhnl.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The jvsalonhnl.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

JV Salon Customer Reviews Overview

JV Salon is a highly reputable and sought-after salon located in Honolulu, Hawaii. With a strong focus on providing exceptional hair and beauty services, this salon has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of JV Salon is their team of highly skilled and experienced stylists. Clients consistently praise the expertise and creativity of the salon's staff, who are known for their ability to transform hair into stunning works of art. Whether it's a simple haircut or a complex color treatment, customers can trust that they are in capable hands at JV Salon.

Another aspect that sets JV Salon apart is their commitment to using high-quality products. The salon exclusively uses top-of-the-line hair care and styling products, ensuring that clients receive the best possible results. This dedication to quality is reflected in the positive feedback from customers, who often comment on the longevity and vibrancy of their hair color and the overall health of their hair after visiting JV Salon.

In addition to their exceptional services, JV Salon also prides itself on creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere for clients. The salon's modern and stylish interior design, coupled with the friendly and professional demeanor of the staff, contributes to an overall positive experience. Customers appreciate the attention to detail and personalized approach that JV Salon provides, making each visit a truly enjoyable one.

Overall, JV Salon has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from satisfied customers. From the expertise of their stylists to the use of high-quality products and the welcoming atmosphere, this salon consistently delivers exceptional hair and beauty services. Whether you're looking for a simple trim or a complete hair transformation, JV Salon is undoubtedly a top choice in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

JV Salon contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with JV Salon?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JV Salon Customer Service. Initial JV Salon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JV Salon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JV Salon. Discuss the issues you have had with JV Salon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.