Panera Breadnapa almond chicken salad sandwich

A

I ordered in Napa Almond chicken salad sandwich on white bread with no tomato through the drive-through at Panera bread. When I got home and opened up my sandwich there was hardly any of the chicken salad inside of it. I took a picture of it. It was maybe a table spoon of the chicken salad. The free pickle was more filling. I definitely overspent on this sandwich. Very disappointing ! I recently moved to Oklahoma from Kansas and the Panera In Kansas had much better made sandwiches.

napa almond chicken salad sandwich