Panera Bread — employee
At 6am I came into a Panera bread located at maple and Coolidge rd in Troy MI. This elderly lady was behind the counter working, she was talking inappropriately about needing and scheduling a colonoscopy. I’m disgusted and appalled at this topic while I’m eating. I wanted to throw up my food. Please do something about this matter.
Idk her name but she’s the cashier this morning. Please check the photo attached.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)