Overstock.com — Cannot give me a shipping date on a past promised delivery date
Specifically purchased 2 framed pictures for 1-2 day delivery.
I tried the online chat for shipping info. I waited and waited with no response and was transferred (to another country). Meanwhile, while chatting, I called Overstock to inquire about shipping tracking for the order. OS said it would ship the day before it was to be delivered.
I called OS the day before it was to be delivered to inquire about the tracking info. OS said to call back if I didn't get the order.
Called OS today inquired about the delivery and was put on hold then disconnected. No one called back after they asked for my phone number. I went online and cancelled the order. Then called back to confirm the cancellation. OS said I had to wait 1-2 days and they would notify me. I informed OS no one had contacted me at any point, or returned disconnected calls. What made Overstock think I would believe this. Then I was put on an indefinite hold, so I hung up and am writing this complaint.
I want the order cancelled and my refund back to my account! Can you bill something that has not shipped?
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- Overstock.com - Platinum protection plan issues
- Overstock.com - Return scam
- Overstock.com - Returning jewelry
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - Return scam!!
- Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - Poor service
- Overstock.com - Incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult
- Overstock.com - Highest price guaranteed