Menu
EyeCandy's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

EyeCandy's
reviews and complaints

www.eyecandys.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 25 Reviews

How responsive is EyeCandy's's customer service?

0 Resolved
15 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that EyeCandy's is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by EyeCandy's's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for EyeCandy's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

EyeCandy's reviews and complaints 25

Newest EyeCandy's reviews and complaints

G
8:47 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

EyeCandy's - Unfulfilled yet I was billed no customer service response

I ordered Arendelle gray contacts on Sept 1, 2023 part of the Labor Day promotion. I've been ordering from them before. I got an email a few days later saying my package was unfulfilled and not available. The email offers another choice or a refund. I tried to contact their customer service with the link and no response. I went on the website waited for 54...

D
6:24 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Lenses Still Not Arrived After Over a Month

I put in my order for some lenses on April 9th, and it's now May 20th and they still haven't arrived! The website says they're "In Transit" to the U.S., but that's taking way too long. I'm trying to figure out how to contact them because this wait time is ridiculous. They said it should only take a short time to pack and ship to my location, but it's been over a month now. I ordered two pairs of lenses with no prescription (0.00) for both eyes, so there's no reason why it should take so long to prepare and ship them out.

I've seen some really bad reviews for this website, and I have to say that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you're looking for a legit site, I'd suggest Kpop2. I ordered some toric lenses from them, which had to be customized for my astigmatism, and they arrived in about 1.5 months. That's a much more reasonable wait time than what I'm experiencing with Eyecandys.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with my experience with Eyecandys. I was hoping to get my lenses quickly and easily, but that hasn't been the case at all. I'll definitely be looking for a different website to order from in the future.

5:20 pm EDT

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Fake Replacement Contacts

I recently purchased replacement contacts from Eyecandys (eyecandys.com) for the first time. I needed to replace my expired Geo Tri Color contacts and decided to give this company a try. The shipping time was reasonable, but when I opened the package, I was disappointed to see that the colors of the replacement contacts were much fainter than my previous ones. I also noticed a slight pattern difference, which was less detailed than what I was used to.

I was surprised to see that Eyecandys had received such high ratings, as the contacts I received were clearly fake. Even with the authentication sticker, which is easy to purchase or make, I could tell that these were not the real deal. I decided to email their team to inquire about the issue, but they kept redirecting my inquiries and insisting that the contacts were real. I even sent them a picture of the proof, but they still denied it.

In the end, I had to do a chargeback on them. I would not recommend buying from Eyecandys. If you are looking for replacement contacts, try another company. You will definitely notice the color difference if you purchase from Eyecandys. As someone who has been a Geo Tri Color customer for the past 4-5 years, I was extremely disappointed with my experience with this company.

Is EyeCandy's legit?

Our verdict: EyeCandy's's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate EyeCandy's's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

EyeCandy's earns 61% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: EyeCandy's rated around 61% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

The age of EyeCandy's's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Eyecandys.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Eyecandys.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The eyecandys.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • EyeCandy's protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website associated with EyeCandy's sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • We have detected an internal review system on EyeCandy's's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
  • EyeCandy's offering cryptocurrency services, it is important to be aware of the potential risks involved. Cryptocurrency transactions can be anonymous and irreversible, making them a prime target for scammers and fraudsters.
3:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Terrible Experience with Eyecandys: Defective Product and Poor Customer Service

rating, but unfortunately that's not an option. My experience with Eyecandys was terrible. I ordered contacts from their website and when I received them, one of the contacts had a rip in the middle. I was so disappointed because I had paid over $30 for these contacts and I couldn't even wear them.

I contacted their customer service and they told me to take a picture of the contact against a black background. I did what they asked and sent the picture to them. But then they told me that they couldn't replace the product because I had already opened it. They said that it was my responsibility to examine the product before opening it. But how was I supposed to see a rip in the contacts inside the bottle?

I was so frustrated with their response. They refused to replace the defective product and I was stuck with contacts that I couldn't wear. It also took 20 days for me to receive my package, which was way too long.

I would not recommend buying from Eyecandys. They don't stand behind their products and their customer service is terrible. If you want to avoid the headache of dealing with a company that doesn't care about their customers, stay far away from Eyecandys.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Quality and Overpriced: My Experience with Eyecandys Colored Contact Lenses

Eyecandys is a website where you can buy colored contact lenses. I ordered from them because I wanted to make sure I got my lenses in time for my birthday, so I paid extra for express shipping. They arrived in 3 days, which was good, so I gave them 2 stars instead of 1.

However, the quality of the lenses is terrible. They are overpriced and uncomfortable to wear. I tried to wear them 4 different times, but the discomfort was unbearable. The longest I could stand was 5 minutes. My eye stung the entire time. The color fades in over your own iris, so your vision is obstructed. And you can feel them the entire time as if they're flipped inside out. But I tried them both ways and the pain was the same flipped inside out or not.

For $25-$30 for each eye, you'd expect them to be better quality. I used to get mine from the local beauty supply for 3 years at $25 a pair and NEVER had an issue. The lenses from Eyecandys are not worth the money.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with EyeCandy's: Delayed Shipping, Out of Stock Lenses, and No Response for Refund

So, I was really excited to order from EyeCandy's. I mean, who wouldn't be? They have such a great selection of lenses and I was really looking forward to trying them out. But, boy, was I disappointed.

First of all, it took a week and a half for my order to even ship. I was starting to get worried that something had gone wrong, but finally got a confirmation email saying that my order was on its way. Great, right? Wrong.

About a week later, I got another email from EyeCandy's saying that the lenses I had ordered were out of stock in the power I needed. I was pretty annoyed, since they had been listed as available when I ordered them. The email asked me to choose a different pair of lenses, so I responded a few days later with my new choice. They weren't exactly what I wanted, but I figured they would do.

That was nearly four weeks ago. And I haven't heard a word from EyeCandy's since. I've sent four messages, one each week, asking for an update on my order and eventually for a refund, but I've gotten nothing in response. It's been six weeks since I placed my order and I'm starting to think that EyeCandy's took my money and ran.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. It's been a frustrating and disappointing experience, and I wish I had ordered from somewhere else.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Poor Customer Service and Delayed Delivery

Yo, so I've ordered from Eyecandys before and it's been all good. My contacts always come in like a week and they last me forever. But I ordered some new ones on October 20th and I'm still waiting for them. The tracking number they gave me never worked and now it's saying it's expired. Like, what the heck, man? I emailed them twice and haven't heard back, and now I'm seeing all these reviews saying they don't respond to anyone. I wish I had checked the reviews before I ordered, but I figured it would be fine since I've had good experiences before.

Anyway, don't order from these guys. I don't think it's a scam or anything, but their customer service is straight up terrible. It's a waste of your time and money. I'm gonna try hitting them up on Facebook, but I'm not holding my breath for a response. Super bummed about this whole thing.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Terrible Customer Service and Hidden Fees: My Experience with Eyecandys

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Eyecandys. I mean, I'm not one to complain, but their customer service is just plain terrible. It's like they don't even care about what you want or need as a customer, they just want your money. And let me tell you, they'll do whatever it takes to get it.

I tried to change my order within 8 hours of placing it, like it says on their website, but they completely ignored me. I sent them email after email, but they just wouldn't respond. It was like they were purposely trying to make me angry. And don't even get me started on their ridiculous 15% penalty fee for cancelling an order. I mean, come on, I just wanted to make a small change to my order and they wouldn't even listen to me.

Their prices might seem good, but trust me, it's not worth the headache. I found the same lenses for cheaper and with better shipping options from KLENSPOP. I wish I had known about them before I wasted my time and money on Eyecandys.

Overall, I regret doing business with this company. They have no self-awareness and their customer service is just plain awful. I'm currently dealing with my payment method to try and resolve the situation, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else go through what I did. Stay far away from Eyecandys.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Terrible Experience with Eyecandys: Non-Existent Customer Service, Terrible Packaging, and Damaged Product

Hey there,

I never thought I'd be one of those people to write a bad review... but I am SO annoyed and pissed off.

First, I purchased 2 pairs of contacts from Eyecandys. Greg then emails me explaining that 1 of the pairs were out of stock- I was annoyed, but what can you do... So I ended up choosing another pair... But rather than him waiting for me to reply to his email about this, he stupidly sends out my orders separately!

When I received my first pair, I opened the package and it was completely saturated and the glass vials were broken, there was broken glass everywhere. I totally get that, that could have happened due to transportation... but maybe they need to invest in some plastic packaging. He told me he'd send out a replacement pair for the broken one.

I'm still yet to receive my replacement pair and I've emailed him 3 times asking whether would know the ETA and no reply at all! Completely ignores me! I honestly do not know how he/anyone can run a business like this. It's disgusting!

I will NEVER purchase from them again. This is beyond a joke. I mean, come on, how hard is it to reply to an email? It's not like I'm asking for the world here. I just want my replacement pair of contacts that I paid for. Is that too much to ask? Apparently, it is for Eyecandys.

I'm just so frustrated with this whole experience. I thought I was getting a good deal on some contacts, but instead, I got a headache and a lot of stress. I don't recommend anyone to buy from Eyecandys. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

Overall, my experience with Eyecandys was terrible. The customer service was non-existent, the packaging was terrible, and the product was damaged. I hope they can improve their business practices in the future, but until then, I'm taking my money elsewhere.

EyeCandy's Unreliable and Shady: My Experience with Eyecandys Contact Lenses

I recently made a purchase from Eyecandys and I have to say, I was not impressed. I decided to take advantage of their promotion and ordered two pairs of contact lenses for $96USD. If I had only ordered one pair, it would have cost me $76. The first pair I received was decent - I could see well and they fit comfortably, although they did feel a bit drying after a while. However, the second pair was a complete disaster. I'm almost positive they gave me the wrong prescription, even though I ordered the same as the first pair. I even tried flipping them left to right, but it didn't make a difference.

I reached out to their customer service team and after a week of back and forth messaging (which was a bit of a challenge due to the time difference - I'm in Canada and they're in China), they finally gave me a coupon code for $48. However, this was not store credit like I was expecting. I was disappointed to learn that I could only use the coupon by itself, which meant I couldn't use it towards the $76 item I wanted to purchase. It was clear to me that they thought I was foolish enough to believe that $48 was equal to $76. To make matters worse, they promised to send me a replacement pair, but after waiting for what felt like an eternity (I emailed them on July 22 and it's now August 25), I still haven't received anything.

I have to say, I was skeptical about ordering from Eyecandys in the first place, and now I understand why. I would strongly advise against buying from this store. They even have fake people who respond to emails, which is just shady. Instead, I recommend purchasing from Pinkyparadise or Olens. While they may be a bit more expensive, at least you know you're getting a legitimate product. In fact, I've included the prices for two pairs of contact lenses below - one from Eyecandys and the other from Pinkyparadise. The difference is truly unbelievable. I made the mistake of trying to save a few bucks by going with the cheaper option, but it ended up costing me more in the long run. Save yourself the hassle and go with a reputable store.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Eyecandys Review: Confusing Website, Payment Issues, and Lack of Order History

Eyecandys is a website that sells circle lenses. I have ordered from them twice now, and my first experience was good with no problems. This time, I ordered on a Monday and took advantage of their promotion of buying two lenses and getting one free No. 7 lense. I was excited about this promotion at first, but let me break down how the website currently works.

They just updated their page, so old customers have to create a new account. I don't remember much about what the old page was like since this is only my second time visiting their site. I purchased my lenses on other sites, so there was no need to stick with only this one. One thing I like about the update is that you can upload your prescriptions, and according to their page, the staff will examine and contact your doctor so you can get the exact lenses. I read thoroughly about that update (it's on their site). So I uploaded my photo, thinking that maybe all I have to do is add the lenses to the cart without selecting the prescriptions like before. Maybe they will charge more? I don't know, but I was fine. But guess what? NOTHING CHANGED. You still have to select your level and all, and it was not customized to your eyes whatsoever. And I don't even know where to check that "part," my photo, anywhere on the "My Account" page. Like the only time you'll see such an option is when you create an account. Anyway, it doesn't matter since I have never seen a site that really customized to your prescriptions except for the real in-store ones. So I moved on from that confusion and frustration.

The process took nearly 2 hours of just ordering 2 pairs of lenses. In each type of lenses, there are 2 lenses for a pair. Make sense, right? So you only have to have a quantity of 1 to get that lens. Well, at least that's how it works on other sites. But every time I viewed my cart, it said that I'm having an odd quantity and only half a pair! Like WTF? So I increased my quantity, but I don't want to double purchase because the money did go double, I click on the description again, and there it is "1 pair/2 lenses." Anyway, I ended up ordering 1 quantity because that is what I did back then. So I qualify for the free pair. Yay. And the money is in HKD. I don't even know what to say about this. Why do you have to site in English and convert to USD at pricing list but when check out in HKD?!?! So I have to Google my total. More work.

Since I need the lenses in 2 weeks, I decided on the expedited fast shipping (4-6 days) in which you have to pay another $20 or so. Check out, and they transferred you to a payment page, similar to Paypal, and it looks pretty secured. So that I like. When I finalized my payment, guess what happened? NOTHING HAPPENED, that's what. There was no payment confirmation email, no tracking number. Nothing. So I started to freak out and looking for the "Ask Desk." They say that the tracking number email will be sent within 1-2 days. I'm like "ok..." So I waited until the next day afternoon. I still haven't received any email from them. But you know what the funny thing is? My bank is "processing" SWEETY MAGIC HONGKONG $79.61 (yes, it was the correct total). I'm like "WTF?!" So I emailed them asking what the $#*! is happening, "will send back a reply within 48 hours." Oh, and I forgot to mention that on my account page, there was no order placement/history. Yeah. Like how the $#*! you charged me, and I can't even see my order.

I spent the whole afternoon reading reviews about this site. And I came to a conclusion. I will call my bank, stop this processing. The moral of the story is, before you make an online purchase from a new or not-so-common website, please read the reviews first. It was a wake-up call for me. So bye EYECANDY or SWEETY MAGIC! It has been a great one-time purchase from you.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Poor Customer Service and Unfulfilled Order

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with Eyecandys. I ordered some stuff from them a while back and it's been over three months and I still ain't got everything I paid for. And when I reached out to their customer service, they were no help at all. They straight up told me that they ain't responsible for any misdelivery and that if they do get my package back, they'll only refund me minus the shipping cost. Like, what kind of nonsense is that? Ain't it their job to make sure I get what I paid for? And if they mess up, shouldn't they make it right? But nah, they just wanna take my money and run. I wouldn't recommend this website to anyone. Save yourself the trouble and shop somewhere else.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Delayed Delivery and Poor Customer Service

I put in my order for some lenses from Eyecandys on March 24th, but it's now June 10th and I still haven't gotten them. I've been in touch with their customer service, and at first they told me that once the package was shipped, it was out of their hands whether or not it actually made it to me. But now it seems like the package might be lost, and they said they'd send a replacement, but they haven't gotten back to me in a while. I'm feeling pretty let down by the whole experience. I was willing to be patient because I know things are tough with COVID19, but now that they're not responding to me, I'm starting to worry that this whole thing might be a scam.

A

EyeCandy's Eyecandys Review: Fraudulent Behavior and Zero Stars

I recently made a purchase from Eyecandys for two lenses, but unfortunately, I never received them. I was given a tracking number, but it turned out to be fake and the delivery never happened. I waited all day for the delivery, but it never came. To make matters worse, they created an exception at 8:27 pm and returned the package to the sender at the same time. It's clear that they never intended to deliver the package in the first place.

What's even more frustrating is that they put the blame on me for providing the wrong address, which is not true. They then asked me to pay a reshipment fee, which I did, but the same thing happened again. Another fake shipment with the same exception: wrong address provided. It's a total rip-off and I strongly advise everyone to stay away from them. They need to be prosecuted for their fraudulent behavior.

I give them zero stars and I'm extremely disappointed with their service. It's a shame that they're still in business and taking advantage of innocent customers. I hope that others will learn from my experience and avoid making the same mistake.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Terrible Customer Service and Refund Policy: My Experience with Eyecandys

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Eyecandys. I ordered some contacts from them about 8 months ago, but I never got them. I reached out to their customer service team and they told me that the contacts had been returned to them. I was pretty frustrated, but I figured we could work something out.

Fast forward 6 months and I still haven't gotten my refund. I've been emailing them every week and they keep telling me that I'll get my money "this week". But it's been over 2 months now and I'm starting to lose my patience. I mean, come on, how hard is it to process a refund?

To make matters worse, they're telling me that I have to pay a 17% restocking fee when they finally do refund me. And get this - I never even sent anything back! I just never received the contacts in the first place.

Honestly, this company is a load of bull$#*!. Their customer service is terrible and they're clearly not interested in resolving issues. I'm seriously considering taking legal action at this point.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

So, I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Eyecandys. I ordered some lenses back in April of 2020, and I was pretty excited to get them. But let me tell you, it took forever for them to arrive. Like, we're talking middle of June here. And to make matters worse, the delivery company just sent my package back to Eyecandys without even asking me!

I was pretty ticked off about the whole thing, and I let Eyecandys know how I felt. They said they'd look into it and promised me a refund, but then they just stopped replying to my emails. And I still haven't gotten my money back!

Honestly, it's pretty disappointing. I feel like they don't really care about their customers, especially those of us who live in different countries. It's just not cool, you know?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Poor Quality Toric Lenses and Unresponsive Customer Service

I recently purchased toric lenses from Eyecandys and unfortunately, I have never encountered such poor quality lenses in my life. My eyes hurt terribly and my vision is extremely blurry. It is obvious that the prescriptions were given incorrectly. However, the seller does not want to take responsibility for this issue.

To make matters worse, once I placed my order, I was unable to log in to their website at all. I tried resetting my password, but it seems that my email address does not exist in their system. This is very frustrating and disappointing.

I strongly advise others to be cautious when considering purchasing from Eyecandys. It is unclear where they source their contact lenses from, and as a result, I was unable to wear the lenses I purchased. I spent USD54 on these lenses, and it feels like a complete waste of money. I regret buying from this website and would not recommend it to anyone.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Poor Communication and Customer Service

I recently had an experience with Eyecandys and I must say, it was not a pleasant one. I was excited to order a pair of lenses for the upcoming holiday season and decided to pay extra for expedited shipping. However, I was disappointed to find out that the cost of shipping was almost the same as the lenses themselves. Nonetheless, I went ahead with the purchase as I wanted to receive the lenses before Christmas Eve.

To my dismay, I received a message stating that my order was no longer available, despite receiving a text message saying that they were being shipped. I was asked to choose another pair at the same price point, which I did promptly. However, it has been almost two weeks since then and I haven't received any further communication from Eyecandys. I have sent them numerous emails, almost every day, but all I receive is an automatic email saying that my email has been received.

I am extremely unhappy with this experience and feel like my money has been stolen. At the very least, I would appreciate a refund. I understand that mistakes can happen, but the lack of communication and customer service is unacceptable. I hope that Eyecandys takes this feedback seriously and improves their services in the future.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Delayed Shipping and Lack of Support

I recently bought some colored contacts from Eyecandys and I was pretty excited to try them out. I even paid extra for the expedited shipping so I could get them as soon as possible. But when they didn't arrive on time, I started to get worried. I reached out to the company to see what was going on and they gave me a tracking number, but that was it. No further help or support.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and contacted DHL myself. After some back and forth, they finally admitted that they had lost the shipment. I was pretty upset about this, especially since I had paid extra for the expedited shipping. I mean, if I'm going to pay extra for something, I expect it to arrive on time.

Now, I'm still waiting for Eyecandys to either reship my order or issue a refund. It's been a bit of a hassle and they're really dragging their feet about it. I understand that mistakes happen, but I feel like they could be doing more to make things right. At the very least, they could refund the cost of the extra shipping while they figure out the refund.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with my experience with Eyecandys. I was really looking forward to trying out their products, but the lack of support and slow response time has left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not sure if I'll be ordering from them again in the future.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EyeCandy's Disappointing Experience with Eyecandys: Poor Service and Ignored Complaints

I recently made a purchase from Eyecandys and I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with my experience. I spent almost $150 on four boxes of one-day contact lenses, and I even paid an extra $20 for express shipping. However, when my order finally arrived, it was sent through regular post instead of the express shipping I paid for.

To make matters worse, all of my emails to the store have been ignored and any complaints I posted on their Facebook page were deleted without any explanation or apology. It's frustrating to see a company handle their slow processing and late shipment by giving me a fake tracking number. It's like they don't even care about their customers.

What really got me was the fact that it took a full month for Eyecandys to even start processing my order. And then, to top it off, they shipped it through regular post instead of the express shipping I paid for. It's my first time experiencing such poor service from an online store, and I have to say, it's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Overall, I would not recommend Eyecandys to anyone looking to purchase contact lenses online. Their reputation is bad for a reason, and I wish I had done more research before making my purchase. Save yourself the hassle and find a more reliable online store to buy from.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact EyeCandy's customer service

Phone number

+1 61314998968

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with EyeCandy's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EyeCandy's Customer Service. Initial EyeCandy's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EyeCandy's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EyeCandy's. Discuss the issues you have had with EyeCandy's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.